Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public (17757 Views)

Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mr Timecapsule you don't even ask how I got this leaked phone call

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
this is not bar. Emma voice, op try again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by IslamicRebel: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yoruba bastards are so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by IslamicRebel: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
See yoruba serpents hissing with their forked tongues on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
i have listened to the audio.

director was not the one who made the call or received it neither was his voice heard in the trash audio.

there was no argument about money or anything .

Ngozi is angry that director recorded an exco meeting and played it on air.

shame on Afonjas.

you came back 2 days to our court case, i pity your pay master

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
BiafraudExposed
What will you guys say about this one.
This is a leaked phone call where the Ngozi Madu (former finance minister of Radio Biafra) was quarreling with Barr Emma Mmezu (current assistance) that the contributions they are supposed to share 50-50 Kanu is spending the money alone... She is seriously quarreling that they invented this for profit but not getting her required share...

Ngozi recorded this audio before she resigned as the finance minister. She exposed the phonecall and also exposed her self... Listen to the audio admit shame.. I am here back to let the whole know there was a secret conversation. Complaining that the Ipob business money should be shared equally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Xa1B_Ew0

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Leaked private phone call you can play it and confirm

When did Radio Biafra become a country with a minister of finance? Is Biafra reducing certain Nigerians to dunces?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

When did Radio Biafra become a country with a minister of finance? Is Biafra reducing certain Nigerians to dunces?

Biafra is a country thats why we are asking for its restoration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
loopmangoat:
Why is this he goat biafraudexposed Now Ipob exposed displaying his madness all around
Will the audio conversation put food on your table or will it reduce the price of soaring items in the market
Some afonjas like the fool that opened this thread should be locked up in the asylum
They have turned into a nuisance to the society

Mynd44 please keep the rule. Pls...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
this is not bar. Emma voice, op try again

Ok drop Barr Emma Mmezu audio here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ok drop Barr Emma Mmezu audio here

so that you will have a source for your clone.

no way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

I listen to Radio Biafra every day looking for errors like the error of yesterday

Igbos like disgracing themselves... Then who is that woman that do call the people that contributed the new one after Kanu girl (chioma) and Ngozi was sacked... Who is that one?
What was the title Kanu gave to her last year?

If you don't answer this then it means you don't listen to your radio. All you do is nairaland. Answer my questions...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
what is special about the conversation in the audeo or what is incriminating about it that you are exposing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
what is special about the conversation in the audeo or what is incriminating about it that you are exposing.

Don't ask me play it first

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Biafra is a country thats why we are asking for its restoration.

I do not mind your line of statement. However, we must approach things in a certain perspective. Radio Biafra cannot have minister of finance because Radio Biafra is not a country. If the clown has written Biafran minister of finance instead of Radio Biafra, the response would not have been born.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

I listen to Radio Biafra every day looking for errors like the error of yesterday

Igbos like disgracing themselves... Then who is that woman that do call the people that contributed the new one after Kanu girl (chioma) and Ngozi was sacked... Who is that one?

If you don't answer this then it means you don't listen to your radio. All you do is nairaland. Answer my questions...

I guess that when you are listening to Radio Biafra and writing your skewed formative thoughts are two different things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

I do not mind your line of statement. However, we must approach things in a certain perspective. Radio Biafra cannot have minister of finance because Radio Biafra is not a country. If the clown has written Biafran minister of finance instead of Radio Biafra, the response would not have been born.

Then who is that woman that do call the people that contributed the new one after Kanu girl (chioma) and Ngozi was sacked... Who is that one?

If you don't answer this then it means you don't listen to your radio. Answer my questions...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess that when you are listening to Radio Biafra and writing your skewed formative thoughts are two different things.

You guys like skipping questions.

What was the title Kanu gave to the woman that do call zonal coordinators that didn't pay.
What is the title Kanu gave to her 2015...

If you can't provide the answer let me tell her he said she is the new finance minister.
If you doubt watch my prt2. He entitled her the finance minister...

Next if you love your Biafra what is her name.
Prove to us you listen to your radio.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Don't ask me play it first

i have played it.

its trash as usual. try to have a life. we must not be together in same country.

say no to forced citizenship. i have a duty to educate you and i will ensure i do so in a civilized manner.

somebody called Nzozi to talk about what he saw on her time line and when ahead to pacify promising to call for a meeting.

what else was talked about in that video.

that some thing are going on without the BArristers knowledge, whats the big deal. is he the directorate of state.

this is even older than 2 years because director have been in detention for over a year
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

Am asking this because I feel pained that you don't even know any detail of your struggle...
You don't know there is a finance minister...

And you commented in this open forum that there's none.

Omenka can u Imagine?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

thanks for the correction bro.

his idiocy is well noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

i have played it.

its trash as usual. try to have a life. we must not be together in same country.

say no to forced citizenship. i have a duty to educate you and i will ensure i do so in a civilized manner.

somebody called Nzozi to talk about what he saw on her time line and when ahead to pacify promising to call for a meeting.

what else was talked about in that video.

that some thing are going on without the BArristers knowledge, whats the big deal. is he the directorate of state.

this is even older than 2 years because director have been in detention for over a year
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

What was the title Kanu gave to the woman that do call zonal coordinators that didn't pay.

If you can't provide the answer let me tell her he said she is the new finance minister.

You cannot continue to reenact stupidity simply because someone may have done so. In your case, you failed woefully to report the so-called Radio Biafra minister of finance in quotation. Nnamdi Kanu did not post any crap in Niaraland and you did.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

thanks for the correction bro.

his idiocy is well noted

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

You cannot continue to reenact stupidity simply because someone may have done so. In your case, you failed woefully to report the so-called Radio Biafra minister of finance in quotation. Nnamdi Kanu did not post any crap in Niaraland and you did.

One tax to close this useless question ..

Go to YouTube search Radio Biafra expose..

Go to my part 2. You will hear the audio of Kanu announcing a New finance minister in Kuwait in 2015...

Go and confirm. I deal with undiluted evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Am asking this because I feel pained that you don't even know any detail of your struggle...
You don't know there is a finance minister...

And you commented in this open forum that there's none.

Omenka can u Imagine?

When next you try to indulge in your childish foolery on Nairaland, just remember to write certain of your craps in quotation so as to indicate what is said or written by Nnamdi Kanu or others.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by crestedaguiyi: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

what has that got to do with the title of this thread or the purpose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Dedetwo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

One tax to close this useless question ..

Go to YouTube search Radio Biafra expose..

Go to my part 2. You will hear the audio of Kanu announcing a New finance minister in Kuwait in 2015...

Go and confirm. I deal with undiluted evidence

You are one consummate reason Africans are tagged intellectually lazy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

When next you try to indulge in your childish foolery on Nairaland, just remember to write certain of your craps in quotation so as to indicate want is said or written by Nnamdi Kanu.

Look at your statement but yet want to correct me...

I say again. Since you're less informed that there is a finance minister watch my prt2...

The recorded audio of Kanu announcing new finance minister is there. In Kuwait 2015.

If you have not gone to confirm that Kanu enthroned a finance minister...
Please don't quote me...

Confirm I deal with evidences
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are one consummate reason Africans are tagged intellectually lazy.

It baffles me an Ipob member is arguing there is a finance minister... That means you don't know the happenings.
You would have argued there is an assistant director... Since you don't know there is a finance minister keeping record of those who paid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
If there is anyman alive who can permanently slay ipod and put the useless org to its final resting place(casket), its ipobexposed.
Jus one single man single-handedly punching devastating holes in ipod's struggle and causing sooooo much harm, fear and trepidation within their ranks.
Ipobexpose May God continue to bless ur effort to open the myopic and gullible eyes of blind prejudiced SE youths bent on self destruction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEND Demands Immediate Release Of Hon. Farrah Dagogo / Edo Primaries: Fayemi Commends Tinubu, Ganduje, Slams Oshiomhole / Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.