Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public (17764 Views)

Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

E pain am.! grin

So wike na Ibo man now abi?
Oga ramotadeen, no be Ibo people say make fulani conquer una come dey chook their turbaned musulumi prick inside conquered yoruba poosie for kwara.
That Emirate go dey their till your pikin pikin grow methuselah bear-bear. Una una baje pass.
Sai Emirates of Oduduwadeen! grin

Is paining u not him. Was it not NK that warned all gullible followers to support Wike.

Was it not Emeka gift that posted that all Biafrans must vote Wike?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2017
mrdashing10:
What page?
D Facebook own
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by prince9851(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2017
mrdashing10:
Like i always say, i'm an Igbo man. If Biafra comes, good. If it doesn't i wouldn't disturb myself either. Our governors are killing us already.
It pains me Igbos don't love themselves. Everyday i pray for a better Nigeria. United States is more diverse(culture, tribe and religion wise) than Nigeria yet they don't worry about internal security that much. Biko, let's help make Nigeria better.

first of all list d "diverse" tribes and cultures in America
den tell me wat happened to d ancient Indians dat lived in America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't understand what you mean by ... to ask for equal share of IPOB business money...?
IpobExposed:

To answer Timecapsule and ImperialYoruba it is not treasonable felony to ask for equal share of Ipob freedom business money..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
timecapsule:
I don't understand what you mean by ... to ask for equal share of IPOB business money...?

The purpose of the phonecall was a quarrel about equal money share

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
How do you come across this tape.....?
IpobExposed:

The purpose of the phonecall was a quarrel about equal money share
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
The black americans, spanish americans, native americans, asian americans,etc have learnt together. I wouldn't say our policies and theirs are same..but the best option for Nigeria isn't breaking up, from what the Eastern governors and other politicians are displaying, it's obvious Biafra will be worse.
prince9851:

first of all list d "diverse" tribes and cultures in America
den tell me wat happened to d ancient Indians dat lived in America

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
mrdashing10:
The black americans, spanish americans, native americans, asian americans,etc have learnt together. I wouldn't say our policies and theirs are same..but the best option for Nigeria isn't breaking up, from what the Eastern governors and other politicians are displaying, it's obvious Biafra will be worse.

Thank u brother for answering the prince9851 question... Later will call u afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by myright: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

She is in London former finance minister Ngozi Madu.. Ipob cannot harm her. I also have her phone number... Like I said we are the ones that went deep in this struggle. You guys just hear from radio...

she was not the former finance executive. she is based in Sweden. she was one of the women leaders. like lucifer, she wanted to claim equality with Nnamdi KANU and as such she was expelled from the top executives. And the women wing of the group in Diaspora was disbanded.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
myright:
she was not the former finance executive. she is based in Sweden. she was one of the women leaders. like lucifer, she wanted to claim equality with Nnamdi KANU and as such she was expelled from the top executives. And the women wing of the group in Diaspora was disbanded.

Kanu should share their business money equally

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
timecapsule:
How do you come across this tape.....?
I have explained that even from my emails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO / Diaspora Donation To Obi’s Campaign Not Unlawful – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.