Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? (1250 Views)

Change Of Username. Pls Help! / 5 Type Of People To Note On Nairaland. Which One Are You In? / Nairaland Which Way Na? (picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Some of us joined nairaland with any username that comes our way initially. But as time goes on, we discover that we shouldnt have made use of that moniker. Lol

when you see some people's moniker like Prettychick
Sexydiva
Cutebabe

and you fall between
Wuminity
Morufa
Amina etc cheesy

If you are given an opportunity to edit your username on nairaland, what username would you prefare?

As for me, i would prefare

Ryannie.
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2017
sourbill cheesy
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2017
I'd preferred 'wuminity, please go to church'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I'd preferred 'wuminity, please go to church'

lol, of course am going to church, service starts by 10 .
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Moneypersonified, People keep thinking i'm pridepersonified
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
egopersonified:
Moneypersonified, People keep thinking i'm pridepersonified
lol,,,,, mere looking at it. Am also thinking it that you are pridepersonified.
But i think ego is an igbo language for money
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wuminity:

lol,,,,, mere looking at it. Am also thinking it that you are pridepersonified.
But i think ego is an igbo language for money
Wunmi , do you have space in your house .. i wish i can spend the night in a serene place .. somewhere very calm, somewhere I won't think of fornicating
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin
I think there is a place in my church,reserved for people like you.
CyberGypsy:
Wunmi , do you have space in your house .. i wish i can spend the night in a serene place .. somewhere very calm, somewhere I won't think of fornicating

grin just lol
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by CyberGypsy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wuminity:
grin grin
I think there is a place in my church,reserved for people like you.

grin just lol
undecided where in the Church is safer ? .. I know your type .undecided
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
CyberGypsy:
undecided where in the Church is safer ? .. I know your type .undecided

Deliverance section grin grin grin
#MODIFIED
Na joke o
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by CyberGypsy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wuminity:

Deliverance section grin grin grin
#MODIFIED
Na joke o
cool are you scared .. I just want to spend the night .. and you are saying deliverance section undecided
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
cool are you scared .. I just want to spend the night .. and you are saying deliverance section undecided
grin grin
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by McLove(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'll still use 'Mclove'! . . Lalasticlala, move to front page nah
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
McLove:
I'll still use 'Mclove'!
Lalasticlala, move to front page nah
Smiles.....
How have you been, chairman.
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by McLove(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wuminity:
Smiles..... How have you been, chairman.
I'm cool, you?
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Wuminity(f): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2017
McLove:
I'm cool, you?

I am doing fine too.
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
I would change to smallprickdestroyer
Re: If Chanced To Edit Username Once On Nairaland:which Monicker Would You Prefer? by illicit(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wuminity:
Some of us joined nairaland with any username that comes our way initially. But as time goes on, we discover that we shouldnt have made use of that moniker. Lol

when you see some people's moniker like Prettychick
Sexydiva
Cutebabe

and you fall between
Wuminity
Morufa
Amina etc cheesy

If you are given an opportunity to edit your username on nairaland, what username would you prefare?

As for me, i would prefare

Ryannie.

Rosco wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection / Valverde Ready To Experiment With Lionel Messi At F.C. Barcelona. / Free Money Making System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.