Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

This Is The Bread I Give Out Most Sundays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Bread I Give Out Most Sundays (537 Views)

Because Of Bread I Will Marry Anambra Lady / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Bread I Give Out Most Sundays by Benjax(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2017
"We have learned to fly in the air like a bird and swim in the sea like a fish, but we have not yet learned the simple act of living together" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

How many families have you visited recently and how do you describe their relationships? We,the people of the world, the self-centered people, the infamous inhabitants, the end-time "actors/actresses" have deliberately destroyed the garden of Eden given unto us by God. We have sorted our own ways and have followed that whose end product disunifies,maims and destroys. My most worry is that "when two elephants are fighting,the ground do suffers". In the confines of a family,it means that the younger ones are most vulnerable to the consequences of unhealthy contest in their homes. In the society, it means that the poor bear the burden of bloody battle among the elite. In our Government, the voiceless are prone to the disadvantages of corruption,insecurity,injustice,sick economy and other state malaise.

How long shall we continue? How long shall the hate speeches be recorded? How long shall the prejudice last? How long shall it take us to start living in harmony?
Remember that life has no duplicate so that you have only one opportunity to record your presence. Shall you then utilise it for inglorious projects or for memorable deeds?

Just ponder and make a big change because posterity will still have to know history and God will still deliver the judgement.
#DeCharisma
#Happy_New_Year
#Happy_New_Sunday

(1) (Reply)

What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? / Angry White Lady Falsely Accused Black Driver Of Rape ( See The Result) / Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.