Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians (955 Views)

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. / FFK Blast Pmb's Aide In New Tweets. Call Her Names / Amaechi’s Aide Replies Reno, Says “you Are Like A Mad Man In The Market Square…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians by tapread: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Sequel to the news going round on social Media yesterday, the Special Adviser to the president Sen. Babafemi Ojudu have replied his daughter Moremi who he abandoned for calling out the government on the hunger hovering across the nation In a press release yesterday night.
Mr Ojudu said " What hunger is she talking about? why would she think I abandoned her, she thought their is hunger, I said Nigerians are fine, I stopped speaking to her, she cannot soil my reputation as a respectable citizen, and if she does not retract her comment then the hunger had Just began, not just for her but all her supporter, this is a government of change, he added.

Re: 'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians by Keziehenry(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2017
The man has no shame. He forgot that the position is just temporal.

3 Likes

Re: 'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians by tapread: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Moremi on channels

Re: 'the Hunger Had Just Began' PMB Aide Replies Daughter, Nigerians by SalomonKane: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2017
tapread:
Sequel to the news going round on social Media yesterday, the Special Adviser to the president Sen. Babafemi Ojudu have replied his daughter Moremi who he abandoned for calling out the government on the hunger hovering across the nation In a press release yesterday night.
Mr Ojudu said " What hunger is she talking about? why would she think I abandoned her, she thought their is hunger, I said Nigerians are fine, I stopped speaking to her, she cannot soil my reputation as a respectable citizen, and if she does not retract her comment then the hunger had Just began, not just for her but all her supporter, this is a government of change, he added.
Where is your source?

(1) (Reply)

World Igbo Summit Group Adopts 50-year Plan For Developmen Of Igboland / Ebora Owu At 80 / PHOTO: Customs CG Hameed Ali In APC ‘uniform’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.