Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. (3683 Views)

Flood: Akeredolu orders closure of public schools in flood-prone areas / How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu / Anambra Government Bans Churches From Holding Services In Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by jesushelpme(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
i was shock when a primary 1 boy ask me the five prophet of allah. i enquired to know why the boy want to know the prophet of allah? he showed me the home work.

he already wrote down 4 remaining one. there was nothing i could do, its an assignment his parent had no idea about. well i help him with five in another paper but replaced mohamend with ismail. namely idris, ibrahim, musa, sahil & ismail.

but another thing i thought about was that the names of prophet the teacher taught them is what matter the most, example is that a student is naming another names that is outside the names the teacher taught them it means someone must have hand in it.

i am feeling guilt already for involving myself in this. Muhammed is not a prophet likewise Ismael from a Christian aspect of view the boy is a Christian and the teacher is already teaching them Allah is God and he does not have a son. they are already singing Islamic songs.

this is already contradiction with the christian religion. look at the comprehension. atleast they should have allowed them and the parent right to choose either Christian religion or Islamic religion instead of both.

i don't know if i should report to his parent as they are practicing Christian. this one is contrarily to their faith and believe.

attach is the comprehension and
the new curriculum.

lalasticlala, seun.

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by MicheyJ1: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
That is Islamic religious studies na.
The same way we have C.R.K. #ISLAMABAD

5 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by greatgod2012(f): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Someone posted this article to me about a month ago, I was shocked to the marrows. I'm the type that doesn't normally believe in this type of thing but as it is now, it seems it's becoming an agenda that must be carried out.

May God heal this country!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by ayampissed: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
i was shock when a primary 1 boy ask me the five prophet of allah. i enquired to know why the boy want to know the prophet of allah? he showed me the home work.

he already wrote down 4 remaining one. there was nothing i could do, its an assignment his parent had no idea about. well i help him with five in another paper but replaced mohamend with ismail. namely idris, ibrahim, musa, sahil & ismail.

but another thing i thought about was that the names of prophet the teacher taught them is what matter the most, example is that a student is naming another names that is outside the names the teacher taught them it means someone must have hand in it.

i am feeling guilt already for involving myself in this. Muhammed is not a prophet likewise Ismael from a Christian aspect of view the boy is a Christian and the teacher is already teaching them Allah is God and he does not have a son. they are already singing Islamic songs.

this is already contradiction with the christian religion. look at the comprehension. atleast they should have allowed them and the parent right to choose either Christian religion or Islamic religion instead of both.

i don't know if i should report to his parent as they are practicing Christian. this one is contrarily to their faith and believe.

the new curriculum.

lalasticlala, seun.

Na was for you o!

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
What's the name of the subject?
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by deomelllo: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
These Igbos religious bigots again?

I see both IRS and CRS subjects, so are they trying to Christianize Nigeria too with CRS as part of the school curriculum?

The fact that a school kid was given IRS assignment = What? Are you the parent or you have any proof to show us per what the kid's parents consented to for their kids to learn?

Amebo, mind your own business.

Religious bigots are nothing but intolerant nut jobs, always looking for something to incite people with just like BH and other religious whackos.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mabea: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think you should let the parent know. By the way are you working in the school?
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by jesushelpme(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
MasViews:
What's the name of the subject?
Islamic religion
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mabea: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
deomelllo:
These Igbos religious bigots again?

I see both IRS and CRS subjects, so are they trying to Christianize Nigeria too with CRS as part of the school curriculum?

The fact that a school kid was given IRS assignment = What? Are you the parent or you have any proof to show us per what the kid's parents consented to for their kids to learn?

Amebo, mind your own business.

Religious bigots are nothing but intolerant nut jobs, always looking for something to incite people with just like BH and other religious whackos.

Are you implying that the students offer the two subjects. Are they not contradictory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
greatgod2012:
Someone posted this article to me about a month ago, I was shocked to the marrows. I'm the type that doesn't normally believe in this type of thing but as it is now, it seems it's becoming an agenda that must be carried out.

Didn't you see that the same textbook also had CRK?

When did we become a people that doesnt examine things well before commenting?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by skedman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
greatgod2012:

what is really the problem of christains.i could remember that during assembly the christains where given three days while the muslim was only given two days being wednesday and fridays. We have thousands of churches and many on each street out there. The biggest churches and serious evangelism every where in the bus even in the plane. Yet you are still complaining. The christain need to learn how to tolerate people . Infact they need to preach it .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
Islamic religion
Exactly...
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by jesushelpme(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
skedman:
what is really the problem of christains.i could remember that during assembly the christains where given three days while the muslim was only given two days being wednesday and fridays. We have thousands of churches and many on each street out there. The biggest churches and serious evangelism every where in the bus even in the plane. Yet you are still complaining. The christain need to learn how to tolerate people . Infact they need to preach it .
not to primary one kids. an adult can be rational. but as it is now. you are only telling this kids religious book that is contradictory. this is suppose to be a faith book and but now its only a story text book
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by deomelllo: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
mabea:
Are you implying that the students offer the two subjects. Are they not contradictory?

The students did not and are not offering anything, the school as part of the school curriculum stated 2 choices for students to pick from, I was offered both too and it's up to the students of parent to pick one and last I checked, no school in Nigeria is forcing school children to pick IRS or CRS.

The fact that they have both subjects doesn't mean they are forcing school children to learn both.

Besides, this is for the parents to worry about, not you or NL.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by usba: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Here to read nut jobs frighten themselves to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by deomelllo: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
not to primary one kids. an adult can be rational. but as it is now. you are only telling this kids religious book that is contradictory. this is suppose to be a faith book and but now its only a story text book

So, you know more about Islam and Muslim Prophets that even Muslims? You even get to decide who they should call or shouldn't call prophets?

According to Muslims, Mohamed and Ismael are Holy Prophets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by gists: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Christians and Islamization of Nigeria - By Festus Keyamo

Most university graduates are nothing but huge disgrace to the academics and the certificate they carry. I now understand why a former education minister said some Nigerians graduates are unemployable.

I can’t explain the kind of gullibility some people show in issues of religion and ethnicity.

A graduate will see a message from wailers saying a serving minister said President Buhari wants to Islamize Nigeria and without even referring to what the constitution says about religion they will start sharing and defending.

Is religion no longer a constitutional matter? Can Buhari wake up one day and pronounce Nigeria an Islamic nation without the National Assembly amending the relevant laws? Would anybody with such agenda get 2/3 of the 36 houses of assembly to support such amendment?

Some people suck!

Buhari as a Military Head of State with a Muslim Vice when he ruled by decree didn’t Islamize Nigeria, it’s now that such decision must get the nod of our legislators at both state and federal levels that some Nigerians including the so called educated people are believing.

Like I’ve always said, the bane to Nigeria’s development in our generation may not be corruption but gullibility. It’s a time bomb waiting to explode.

We Christians are always jittering. Always feeling inferior to people of other faiths. When will Muslim accuse us of Christianizing Nigeria? When? In the current democratic dispensation, out of 18 years, we have had Christian Presidents for 14 years. Obasanjo did 8 years while Jonathan 6 years. When did Muslim accused anybody of wanting to Christianize Nigeria?

Even in the Christiandom, we hate ourselves so much that Pastors now spend more time discrediting fellow pastors and their churches in pulpit than preaching the gospel.

Discrimination everywhere!

I asked somebody yesterday that why it’s common for a Christian to leave a church within to another church very far away in the name of “My Church”. Is it the church and pastors we worship or God? Is it not the same God we claim to worship?

Biblically, nobody own the church. The church is owned by God. Why have we as Christians personalized ownership of churches? You no hear of the Church of God but ‘My, our Church’. Are you God? Why are you usurping God’s ownership Powers? Our God is a jealous God that doesn’t want his glory to be shared with any man.

I find it difficult to explain why a man will leave over 20 churches behind to another one distance away just because it’s not his church. This to me is hypocrisy! I’m also a victim of this unexplainable doctrine and hypocrisy but I’m beginning to ask myself critical questions that will make me overcome it soon.

I’ve not seen Muslim say this is not my mosque, I can’t go there except on Fridays when they all go to Central Mosques for prayers.

As Christians, we must stop exercising morbid fear over nothing. We must stop the hypocrisy and discrimination even amongst ourselves.

Let love and tolerance guide us as we pursue our heavenly race with renewed vigor and determination.”
https://thenigerialawyer.com/festus-keyamo-san-refutes-the-story-on-christians-and-islamization-of-nigeria-credited-to-him/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by skedman(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
hello,at that stage they are learning and need to be broad by learning some percentage of both religion for them to fully understand and determine the suitable religion when they become adults . Not for you to brainwash them .beside they go for sunday school and attend fellowship,crusades.education and religion are not the same one is broader which is education.You people need to to tolerate and respect other peoples perception of religion. If this is not adhere to there might be a religoous way in nigeria one day.

4 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
But why should students study both ..This is nothing but cunning and subtle islamization....Nigeria has never been this undermined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by Chemcrown: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
You argument doesn't show that the pupil was forced to do the subject. This is just the weekly assessment that is normally sold to students in primary (especially private the schools). What of if the pupil was told to do just everything in week one and being in pry 1 didn't know he is to leave IRS and do CRS INSTEAD. Please, inform the parents and let them go to the school to ask. NEVER ASSUME THINGS. Even the school may not have IRS teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by Nutase: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okay now.
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mabea: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
deomelllo:

The students did not and are not offering anything, the school as part of the school curriculum stated 2 choices for students to pick from, I was offered both too and it's up to the students of parent to pick one and last I checked, no school in Nigeria is forcing school children to pick IRS or CRS.

The fact that they have both subjects doesn't mean they are forcing school children to learn both.

Are you suggesting that the parents of this pupil whose parents are practising christians according to op would pick IRS instead of CRS for their child. I think you should seek more clarification before passing judgement.
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by jesushelpme(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
skedman:
hello,at that stage they are learning and need to be broad by learning some percentage of both religion for them to fully understand and determine the suitable religion when they become adults . Not for you to brainwash them .beside they go for sunday school and attend fellowship,crusades.education and religion are not the same one is broader which is education.You people need to to tolerate and respect other peoples perception of religion. If this is not adhere to there might be a religoous way in nigeria one day.
Islamic studies is fascism and terrorist studies. aldumutallab traveled to Yemen to sturdy Arabic and Islamic studies but he end up been a terrorist and tried to bring down american airline. its easier for this kid to be taught if they die while fighting for allah they will go to heaven. this is contradictory. and they will purposely remove from CRK teachers just like they are retiring southern Christian army officers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mynd44:

Didn't you see that the same textbook also had CRK?

When did we become a people that doesnt examine things well before commenting?

Lol.........

I wanted to reply you with a circular that was sent to us in my place of work, but I changed my mind because I know it doesn't worth it sharing it with you since I know you too well that you'll never accept nor agree, after all, you're still you, a staunch APC member who'll never see anything wrong with whatever and however the party and its members are ruling the country.

So many things are happening in this country, with no thanks to both APC and PDP.

So, aburo, chill and continue enjoying your life. I wish you well!

P. S. if you don't mind, I can send it to you via WhatsApp.
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mabea: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
skedman:
Your arguement only makes sense to a non religious person. As a christian i cannot allow my child to study islam at this tender age. My bible tells me to train my child in the way of the lord, not corrupting his knowledge with other religions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by jesushelpme(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
deomelllo:

they never told them to pick one. but both stating its the new curriculum.

no one even know if the CRK is been taught in the north.
Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by skedman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
Islamic studies is fascism and terrorist studies. aldumutallab traveled to Yemen to sturdy Arabic and Islamic studies but he end up been a terrorist and tried to bring down american airline. its easier for this kid to be taught if they die while fighting for allah they will go to heaven. this is contradictory. and they will purposely remove from CRK teachers just like they are retiring southern Christian army officers..
where was it written in the quoran that if you fight for allah you will go to heaven . I am ashame of you that with all your education it is still like a waste. No wonder nigeria is facing unemployment .assumming i am you i will rather make a research to confirm whether that philosophy of yours is true before passing it to your next generation.
islam is a religion of peace and unity but where ever there is peace there is always bound to be a blackship which is America
please let the little ones learn .

6 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mukhcech(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
they never told them to pick one. but both stating its the new curriculum.

no one even know if the CRK is been taught in the north.

Follow Young shall grow night bus tonight to the North and help us confirm. I am also taking a night bus to the East to confirm same...MUMU dey smell grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by HarunaWest(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:

the new curriculum.

lalasticlala, seun.
what the hect is wrong with you OP...Nigeria has two major religions,is it a bad idea if he knows about Islam...Am a Muslim and I studied. C.R.K truout my primary/secondary education..I even quote bible verses now...but I am still a Muslim it didn't change anything...why the hect do people now whip religious sentiments about like it anything...

5 Likes

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mrMeen(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
mukhcech:

Follow Young shall grow night bus tonight to the North and help us confirm. I am also taking a night bus to the East to confirm same...MUMU dey smell grin grin grin
I studied in sokoto and yes kids take can choose Irs and crs

1 Like

Re: Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. by mukhcech(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrMeen:
I studied in sokoto and yes kids take can choose Irs and crs

No mind those MUMU jare. Served in Sokoto 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Begs Akpabio To Shelve Plans To Move 15 Senators Out Of PDP / Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church / Ngige’s Incestuous Affair With Marie Antoinette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.