Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) (8580 Views)

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions / Rachael okonkwo steps out for church service in shape revealing outfits (photos) / Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2017
These Lagos socialites and Instagram Celebrities, Chichi and Sandra, partied hard last friday in sexy outfits, causing a lot of commotion in a club with their dance moves and twerking. Commanding hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers between them, they are fast becoming the latest Insta sensation. And to boost their stock in trade which includes charging in the high hundreds of thousands for one night of romance, they went ahead to release their twerk videos to attract the rich and the mighty.

Check them out below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNY6KwwdDs

2 Likes

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by HQuadreal: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2017
WTF.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2017
more pics

2 Likes

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
HQuadreal:
WTF.

Booties the Bleep!
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by HQuadreal: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2017
skitcentral:

Booties the Bleep!
Hmmmm see something.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by wablex(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Daniella wine wine
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by eightsin(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Massive fat tissues
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by LEAFLET(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
this girls must have returned from us.. Massive ukwu I must say
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2017
which stupid lagos socialite??

na so u go dey lie like devil!

very irritating pumped up a.ss! all their ambition, life expectations and even their future is on that smelly a.ss! cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2017
All I see is a bag of sh1t! grin
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2017
nwaanambra1:
which stupid lagos socialite??

na so u go dey lie like devil!

very irritating pumped up a.ss! all their ambition, life expectations and even their future is on that smelly a.ss! cheesy undecided

Asss pays bro. Assss pays.

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
LEAFLET:
this girls must have returned from us.. Massive ukwu I must say

Yeah they're fresh. But I think money can do that to you.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kobicove:
All I see is a bag of sh1t! grin

Those bags of shit brings mind blowing pleasure. Squirt squirt

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by WebSurfer(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Just Negodu the idio'ts , they are one of those trying to make us see or look at girls like sex objects, you can see thier life and ambitions revolve around thier ass/vjayz/body

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Socialites abi oloshos undecided
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
skarlett:
Socialites abi oloshos undecided

Similar in meaning
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
skitcentral:

Similar in meaning

Nah, I've always thought of socialites as people like Toke Makinwa
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by stan241(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by agrovick(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
To think the parents and the whole community rejoiced the day these nonentities were born.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
skarlett:

Nah, I've always thought of socialites as people like Toke Makinwa

Na the likes of Toke are celebrities. Socialites are the ones you are in every club and every social event. And flaunt themselves all over.

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
skitcentral:

Na the likes of Toke are celebrities. Socialites are the ones you are in every club and every social event. And flaunt themselves all over.

Okay, we learn everyday.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by ibroh22(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
And they get parents o,,,,who have a fvck to give please

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Priceless25: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
@OP First of all, those ladies aren't from Nigeria. From d video, it's obvious that d interior design of d homes these ladies were twerking is actually a standard architectural design of American homes. None of those Ladies did those in Nigeria. Those are African American women and they're always clearly distinct from their Nigerian counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Priceless25:
@OP First of all, those ladies aren't from Nigeria. From d video, it's obvious that d interior design of d homes these ladies were twerking is actually a standard architectural design of American homes. None of those Ladies did those in Nigeria. Those are African American women and they're always clearly distinct from their Nigerian counterparts.
Are you kidding me? Where in Nigeria are you? Abakaliki? Have you seen the homes in Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Priceless25: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
skitcentral:

Are you kidding me? Where in Nigeria are you? Abakaliki? Have you seen the homes in Lekki?

Lol... Dude u can run ur mouth all u want. It is what it is. Am nt gonna argue sh!t with u, it adds no value to my life. And I live in the darkest part of Ipara.. Nitwit
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Priceless25:

Lol... Dude u can run ur mouth all u want. It is what it is. Am nt gonna argue sh!t with u, it adds no value to my life. And I live in the darkest part of Ipara.. Nitwit

You don't have to degenerate to personal insults. But anyway, this is nairaland so go ahead and insult.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2017
ibroh22:
And they get parents o,,,,who have a fvck to give please

So long at its those ladies...I have plenty fucccks to give.
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Priceless25: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
skitcentral:

You don't have to degenerate to personal insults. But anyway, this is nairaland so go ahead and insult.

U're d most narcissistic and deluded dude on social media.. Wht u initially said to me before wasn't an insult? Coz insulted me politely and indirectly doesn't make it an insult? Get lost lunatic fringe. Anyways till ure able to say wht d lady said at 0:16, explain how d standard American locker room at 1:26 came to b and why u obscured d signature of d guy tht put d video together, then I suggest u shut d fvck up. I hav no issues with d video but I do hav issues with plagiarism..
Re: Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Priceless25:

U're d most narcissistic and deluded dude on social media.. Wht u initially said to me before wasn't an insult? Coz insulted me politely and indirectly doesn't make it an insult? Get lost lunatic fringe. Anyways till ure able to say wht d lady said at 0:16, explain how d standard American locker room at 1:26 came to b and why u obscured d signature of d guy tht put d video together, then I suggest u shut d fvck up. I hav no issues with d video but I do hav issues with plagiarism..

Well, apologies if you think I had insulted you.

(1) (Reply)

White Girl Fiddling With Phyno's Hair(see Photo) / MEET Akon & His Newest Girlfriend / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.