Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions (3219 Views)

T.I & Lil Wayne's Daughters Rock To Burna Boy's Song. See Reactions / Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by AcuraZDX: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Like the popular verse "many are called but few are chosen; here is a case study.

A Burna Boy's fan has set the internet on fire with her massive endowment and "mind blowing" dance moves.

The lady's backside, is of the argument if it's real or not; but some Nigerian celebrities who know the lady in person and who are experts in that field, authoritatively confirmed its realness.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2M4xdygszD/?igshid=lsyzcichjn9q

See below.
https://zenithnaija.com/burna-boys-massively-endowed-fan-seen-dancing-to-his-song-celebrities-react/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by AcuraZDX: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Reactions

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by AcuraZDX: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
lefulefu hello
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by donstan18: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ladies with flat nyash will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by AcuraZDX: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by abeniagbon(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yansh go carry their destiny go
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
AcuraZDX:
lefulefu hello
grin
AcuraZDX:
lefulefu hello
the yansh is just as fwesh and big as d sukie bread wey i dey chop for dominica. chai God bless all ukwucious ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by AcuraZDX: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
lefulefu:
grin the yansh is just as fwesh and big as d sukie bread wey i dey chop for dominica. chai God bless all ukwucious ladies.

Lmao
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by Carlyboi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
The yansh is So Unreal WTF
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
e pass endowed...she is enriched damn!!! shocked
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by Naijanewsgist00: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is This For Real? Check Out This Curvy Lady As She Dances Zanku(Video)

Here is the moment a curvy lady with huge backside was spotted dancing Zanku with Burna Boy’s song “Killin Dem”.

Could her curvy backside be real�����??

Watch the video through the below link………
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/real-curvy-lady-dances/
Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by Maxcollins042(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Oooo la la

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by WalkerMichael(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Lalasticlala loves massive backs so I know this is going to grace FP.

But this is massive though!!! shocked shocked

ASOPOTOYI

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions by ElRapido: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

"TundeEdnut We Go Fight" - Peter Okoye Threatens Tunde Ednutt Over Tacha / MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / Guys, Would You Smash Muscular Chichi Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.