Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is The Recession Leaving? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is The Recession Leaving? (591 Views)

Agriculture Is The Answer To The Recession & The Bad Economy In Nigeria / Don't Starve During The Recession-learn To Grow Food. / Defeat The Recession: Feed Yourself And Your Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Recession Leaving? by jeeqaa7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
I went to the market this morning. Y'all be wandering what a brother be looking for in the market. That's my first way of checking the economy
Goat meat . one fairly big lap.
N1500

Karu market in [b]ABUJA[/b]precisely

I am positive that this recession be leaving soon

Amen.

Re: Is The Recession Leaving? by DjAndroid: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Do a comparative analysis.

What was the price in the good old days?
Re: Is The Recession Leaving? by jeeqaa7(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
i bought this just befor the festives for 4500
DjAndroid:
Do a comparative analysis.

What was the price in the good old days?

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Suppier Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machine. / I Need To A Loan Of #200,000 To Pay Back In 2 Months / About Nigerian Institute Of Animal Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.