Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" (33539 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by atirolu(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wch first sight ?

From the screen or location
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lost not love grin I saw the dude that started "I don't give a fxck" still on punishment

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by asumo12: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dis guy can lie,anyways we dey wait for the day we the news go break sey e Don happen
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by peace00001: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
TadeDada:
Should I give a Fůck? Should I give a...No I want give a fU#k,

Download Nigeria music at http://bangabaze.com/
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by chidicute(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
rheether:
I wish all ladies can be like Jenifa. Strong, independent woman.

Ada You can say that again, its nice hearing these words from u

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by jhadu: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
shocked

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by peace00001: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
peace00001:

Download Nigeria music at http://bangabaze.com
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by femi4: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Memphis357:
Na so e dey be when love dey shack una...... I nor wan hear say after 9 months,una story go be like Ubi Franklin and Lillian Esoro current situation oooooooo!
That Lilian no mature....you can't compare this people to them.

They ve got marriage experience
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by NoToPile: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
With the way people are saying he married Funke because of money one won't even know he's a successful person himself. He's not a poor guy naa

8 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by peace00001: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by emmayayodeji(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Of all celeb couples

Na this one I feel pass
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Iaufatika(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
SEARCHING FOR THOSE THAT GIVE A ......?

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Abeg i give a bleep,i no no say this dude get bar like this o,happy 4 dem.
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by ifycent2: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them. It takes more than Love. We are too fond of loving when it's convenient, when it's sweet. We are too fond of loving when love is there but that can only last for just the first *3-6* months of the relationship.
After then, You will realise that the feelings have dropped, It is now your responsibility to make it work, not love's responsibility.
Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream. It's always tough, it will sometimes be so bitter, but you can always make it work through hard work. *Both of You!*.
#ThinkAboutIt
#PrayAboutIt

*ICT 2017*......
*ALMIGHTY GOD WILL MAKE US BIGGER DIS 2017*.
I FEEL IT AND I CLAIM IT.........

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by sunshineV(f): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Love at first sight

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by MizzD: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
NoToPile:
With the way people are saying he married Funke because of money one won't even know he's a successful person himself. He's not a poor guy naa

It's appalling really. Many did not even read the interview.

@topic, I like his responses I must say . Very straight to the point.

I like the couple and I wish them well. smiley

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
I kinda beginning to like this "Give a fucck" thingy...

No one now has a fucck to give
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Tobium1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
When u can't draw a line btwn business and pleasures, dat was how tiwa savage dated her manager and later married him (y'all know d outcome of de marriage) now dis hag follow suit, she has dated jjc and now married to him
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by hymanflex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Come check this with me @ Sylvia55 ...... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Culin(f): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
kiss who wouldn't? That gurl is ... blessed.
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by LoveJesus87(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Imagine this nonsense. How dat dey important?

Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by nefertitiram: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Happy ever after. cheesy Is it true that they are expecting?

Thanks very much for this timely info. My cousin is now a distributor of this sweet delicious smoked fish. My cousin is now a distributor of this sweet delicious smoked fish. If you need this in Onisha N1,500 per pack call him now: 08022284163

Taaa! I bought it 1200 yesterday
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
Love at First Sight grin

Dude, just admit you fell into love with her money at First sight smiley

Being a Gold digger isn't illegal bro...So you have nothing to fear sad
What are you saying, guy? JJC is a big boy on his own, he's been in the UK for years doing good for himself
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Mayflowa(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
egbon na lie joor....because she a hardworking lady and has her own money she wont be a burden.

They are working together night and day on Janifa's diary. So that is an easy spark to sex, love and marriage
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Mayflowa(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:
kiss who wouldn't? That gurl is ... blessed.

Me! As a friend, cool. I can't have her as a way. Too much drama! Give me Mbong Amata
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Mayflowa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
rheether:
I wish all ladies can be like Jenifa. Strong, independent woman.

Oh! She is truly strong. Her pitied her when she accepted to be a second wife to that old Yoruba man at first. She could have lost it if not for her strength. She got out and started all over again!
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

Oh! She is truly strong. Her pitied her when she accepted to be a second wife to that old Yoruba man at first. She could have lost it if not for her strength. She got out and started all over again!

She still married a Yoruba man. Don't bring tribal nonsense into this.
Re: JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" by sandrahnaub(f): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
DrThinks:
Hmmmmm

Grammatical error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / 8 Successful Nigerians CELEBRITIES Who Never Went To A University. (photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Shades Timi Dakolo Over Expensive 'marriage' Joke [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.