Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers (3455 Views)

Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears. / ‘we Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood’- Avengers Promise / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly This 2017... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by googlepikins: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
DonCortino:
Hard core! grin

You mean u will bomb and level ur ancestral ground and homes and expect bubu to give a flyingfuck?

Niggers rethink! Unless u r taking the war to him in aso rock or daura.
Taaaaaar environmental analyst, why you dey drink panadol for our headache. It's our land our pipelines so face your front.

1 Like

Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
bayelsaowei:
please stop depending on it from this night..

Nonsense..is it today we've been asking you leeches to leave us alone with our resources

and you that's defending them pls what has your generation benefit from them. Upon bombing the pipelines since has Nigerians not move on. Enough of their threatened messages ok. Even d people that's shielding them are tired of them ok. They caused environmental pollution which caused danger to their lives and the generation unborn. Instead of them to protest to their governors that's collecting fat fg allocation, they are here sending threatened messages to the government and the people in the year 2017. If they have been protesting for good and sound education system, it will have been good. If they have been protesting for more industries and factories to be sited in their states to create jobs. No they prove adamant to protest for good things. What they are protesting is peanut that will not last them for any good. They should renew their mind. We are in the new year 2017. No one has any fucking time to listen to them. They should blow pipelines as much as they can. And we will know who will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by limeta(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
DonCortino:

Oil was discovered in d 1950s. My ancestral home has long existed and flourished before oil came and will also keep flourishing when d oil go.

Too short
Tell me more
Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by bayelsaowei(m): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and you that's defending them pls what has your generation benefit from them. Upon bombing the pipelines since has Nigerians not move on. Enough of their threatened messages ok. Even d people that's shielding them are tired of them ok. They caused environmental pollution which caused danger to their lives and the generation unborn. Instead of them to protest to their governors that's collecting fat fg allocation, they are here sending threatened messages to the government and the people in the year 2017. If they have been protesting for good and sound education system, it will have been good. If they have been protesting for more industries and factories to be sited in their states to create jobs. No they prove adamant to protest for good things. What they are protesting is peanut that will not last them for any good. They should renew their mind. We are in the new year 2017. No one has any fucking time to listen to them. They should blow pipelines as much as they can. And we will know who will suffer for it.
no has anytime to listen right??...then we would make them have the time..

this is what it has come to..lets live with it...we would all leave with the madness..

1 Like

Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by jollymizzle(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2017
DonCortino:

Oil was discovered in d 1950s. My ancestral home has long existed and flourished before oil came and will also keep flourishing when d oil go.
Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by caleboxylic: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:

My friend stop This your sermon. What Nigeria should do stop this is very simple. Restructuring with full resource control will end all these stories. If If this NDA or whatever they call themselves stops militancy, another group will emerge in future.
Vandalising pipelines to me is not the best way to go about it but they don't have another way of drawing the attention of the government other than sabotaging the economy.
FG and NASS can solve this problem in two weeks by adopting and implementing the 2014 CONFAB.
Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

The days of garri drinking is here grin
No form environment officer
Tell the ode sheriff to carry every region along

I thought the agitation was for resource control?

You guys seem really confused.
Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by jpphilips(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
caleboxylic:

My friend stop This your sermon. What Nigeria should do stop this is very simple. Restructuring with full resource control will end all these stories. If If this NDA or whatever they call themselves stops militancy, another group will emerge in future.
Vandalising pipelines to me is not the best way to go about it but they don't have another way of drawing the attention of the government other than sabotaging the economy.
FG and NASS can solve this problem in two weeks by adopting and implementing the 2014 CONFAB.

Yawns!! Nigerians get ready for the next round of hunger, not even MMM will save you from Jonathan's boys.
What are they bombing this time? let me take stock. Brass export line is down, Forcados is down, Jonathan's Aiteo is producing into the Bonny export line, that wont go down any Time soon, yawns! !
Thats exactly how we spent 2016, I only feel sorry for igbo oil investors, Niger delta will show them pepper.
I dey laugh! !
They will hit Buhari or Nigerians? wait till the next round of dollar scarcity comes if you dont buy a cup of Garri for 500naira.
Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
caleboxylic:

so it is now CONFAB report now they are agitating. All the bombings they have been please what has it done to their lives and family. Where's Tompolo d leader today hmmmmm.
Re: We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I thought the agitation was for resource control?

You guys seem really confused.
Tell d ode sheriff to shun nepotism
Resource control is a sure deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets / Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed / Southwest Voted For PDP More Than Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.