Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Christianity Is Not The Church U Attend But What Good U Have Done Individually To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not The Church U Attend But What Good U Have Done Individually To God. (588 Views)

Can U Attend Church Of Less Than 10 Members? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Name Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.K. Branch / Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is Not The Church U Attend But What Good U Have Done Individually To God. by Mrblazer(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
This board makes me weep for christians. Today we here Catholic did this, Christ Embassy did that. No church is ever right in the eyes of men. God is not interested in the church you attend but what good you have done in his eyes. Do you know that pastors,reverends, bishops can go to hell fire? We should not depend on ''my pastor said that'' in our christian lives. Your pastor read the bible and understood it. You can do the same. Christians will never unite till the end of the world. We are all hypocrites, condeming our brothers and sisters of other churches. Tell me today you have not sin against the word of God preach yesterday. Be wise brethen. May God forgive us all.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women And Church / Miracles & Charity Tv Ads: Is This Biblical? / Brazilian Footballer- Authors Of The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.