Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water (838 Views)

The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by youngfocus(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
my name is engineer youngfocus,am into both software nd hardware of fone(both flashing&nd repairing).I av read so many article of how to revive phone that falling into water,some will say remove d cover of the phone nd put it inside sun,some will say put the phone near hot stove wic lead to melting of phone casing,causing both internal nd external damage on d phone,some will say put ur phone inside bag of rice,bt all dis solution are not even advisable as a professional engineer.so in dis my article I will explain d best way to revive phone that falling into water,grap ur chair nd sit down.what are the disadvantage of all the solution that i av mention earlie.immediate ur phone fall inside water no matter how fast u are water will get inside.so when water get inside you that you dont knw,cause it only the water that you are seeing on the phone will be your target not knowing the water as getting into the panel,when you use any of the method i mention earlier the water outside the phone will dry,while the one inside the panel will dry but not only dry causing carbon electrode which conduct electricity it can bleed to I.C(integrated circuit)together causing the phone to be very hot,or the water can start rusting the I.C of phone till it remove the I.c from the panel,when that happen you can just see that your phone can off on itself while you will try to ON it and it did not ON again,it causes permanent damage to the phones,all this symptoms will be showcasing itself after 3weeks in the next 2month you phone will pack up.With this procedure that I will be analysis here,provided you follow the steps I assure you in the next 2 year you will be using your phone without any inconvenience.Anytime your phone slip out of your hand into water.
Step1=bent down and pick it up.don't use it to be hitting your hand ooo,cause in the process of doing that you can brake the screen of your phone(we av so many cases like that)
step2=remove the battery,if it is inbuilt battery switch off the phone nd clean all the water you are seeing in the physical part of the phone
step3=if you av a engineer tool,loose the phone after loosing it,remove the panel out and use deep toothbrush into spirit and wash all the water inside out,make sure u wash all the flex that is attach to the panel to avoid rusting and place it inside sun for some minute for the phone to dry when it dry u will see you can find any carbon electrode on the surface of the panel when it dry reassemble your phone back and put it ON.you can start enjoying your phone back in full without any panic of further damage,but if you can not loose your phone make sure you locate any engineer shop,and tell him to do the same thing that I have written earlier,and you should inspect him very well,he will nt collect much money from you,rather than when you allow water to dry inside,cause any problem that happen to phone that have anything to do with water accidentally it was repairable the money you are going will be starting frm#2000 upward that is if you are luck if th water did not spoilt the screen.
stop using dis old method of rice,nd beans it only work on old phones,it does not work on all this android phone,even though it work in the first instance after week it will spoilt back,I love my phone cause it keep my company more than anybody on earth.handle your phone with care,prevention it better than curse

Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol
Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by Whizpeter(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please speak English... undecided
Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by youngfocus(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2017
am busy jst follow the procedure
Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by youngfocus(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:
Please speak English... undecided
I av modify it nw
Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by Whizpeter(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Op you said we shouldn't use rice, but you couldn't give us a concrete reason why...

And why told you that immersion of phone in rice is to dry up surface moisture? Phones are dipped in rice or silicon bags to such out moisture from INSIDE the phone... In fact, any phone that is to be dipped in rice ought to be cleaned properly so that much moisture don't go into the rice thereby spoiling it...

And for the records, I Don dip phone inside rice taya, I get better experience for that field and they all came out fine...

This your solution only works for someone who's close to an engineer or has all those tiny screwdrivers for losing phone screws... But what about those in villages that need to come out to towns before they get an engineer?

They should carry the phone like that and be looking for engineer abi?
Re: The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water by youngfocus(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
I said d best way,I did not say there is no poor alternative, dat mean sacrifice must b made d sacrifice is to loose it urself or locate an engineer

(1) (Reply)

What Device Can 150k Get For You? / Help! Oukitel K6000 Pro: Buy Or Bust? / How To Spot An Original Infinix From The Fake One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.