Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) (23702 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Photos From Abdulkadir Kure's Burial / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by poyet(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Our hospitals here are in horrendous shape. Well, going for treatment abroad does not guarantee their health restoration. They better improve the health system here.
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by EdCure: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:
Trying to check if he paid workers' salaries and pensioners' stipends while he was the governor.
Trying to check if he didn't swap state resources into his pocket.
Well, I say RIP to him if he met my requirements.
I was especting to see your findings here. Was that too hard for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by teacher4ever: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive his sins and grant him eternal rest. Amin

However, I remember Engr Kure as one of d worst Governors whose performance was not worth mentioning.!!
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by mikron(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
rip

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by domopps(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
bazzyblings:

My case is different!

Cheeeers
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by RaptorX: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
After refusing to improve the health facilities in Nigeria they will run to oyinbo countries when they fall sick to be treated by oyinbo doctors who probably look at them as the scum of the earth despite smiling in their faces. I won't be surprised if some of them are not killed deliberately in those foreign hospitals so their stolen wealth in oyinbo banks are lost forever.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by adefact12(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace.this is hw each one of us wil depart dis world one day.guide ur acts daily, d world is nothing.
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by Ugosample(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
teacher4ever:

However, I remember Engr Kure as one of d worst Governors whose performance was not worth mentioning.!!

Are you serious?
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by NupeZalla(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Banter1:
am close to the family. He died in Germany. I mean we are neighbors with his wife younger brother.
that army guy ba? i sabi the area
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by NupeZalla(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yeah It's true..the news is everywhere now
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Germany. Useless people that always have to run to oyinbo land to save their monkey asses while they spent all their fruitless lives destroying the health services at home.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by seguno2: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2017
He will be transported to the BURIAL ground aka Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by haske7(f): 2:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Chai spanzy papa don die? So sorry
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by etoman1(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2017
its like this year "PREDICTIONS" go make sense oo. Rip if you do good thing for your ppl jare coolits like this year "PREDICTIONS" go make sense oo. Rip if you do good thing for your ppl jare
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by Okeikpu(m): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Finally he dies in the hands of those they refer as infidels
When they want pray
They go to Saudi
When they fall sick or needed help
The go to the infidels
Naaaaaaaaa
Some sets of human on ds earth
Need to be flushed out of ds planet
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by Sufisunni: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2017
May his soul in perfect peace. He was such a gentle man.
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by kizyalex10(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2017
They think going abroad will save their life after looting the future of the state,they can't build a good hospital,dis former akwa ibom abi cross river state governor said he built a world class hospital yet had a minor accident and was flown to london.who is deceiving who,hope all of una wey put Nigeria into this mess go jst dey die like chickens.i rest my case
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by ArabMopol(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2017
and when will that gworo chewing cow in aso rock will die ?
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
R.i.p
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by uzolexis(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
why didn't he die in Nigeria
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) by Gamesmart: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
teacher4ever:

While you will continue your eternal suffering on Earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / EFCC Invades Justice Mary Odili’s House - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.