Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years (23702 Views)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / NERC To Begin Another Electricity Tariff Review / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by oluchisimfred: 4:05am On May 31, 2019
Kiki Osinbajo has penned down a beautiful message to her father, Yemi Osinbajo, as he begins another 4 years as Nigeria's Vice President. 

In her message to her father, Kiki Osinbajo recounted how they were nervous in 2015, when Yemi Osinbajo told them to trust him as they began another chapter in their lives. Revealing that they didn't know what to expect, however she noted that he showed them how much they meant because in four years he never missed anything that was important to any of them. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/kiki-osinbajo-pens-down-beautiful-message-to-her-father-as-he-begins-another-4-years/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by oluchisimfred: 4:13am On May 31, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2019
Interesting .... beautiful lady

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Nobody: 5:27am On May 31, 2019
Cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by knaikky(m): 5:29am On May 31, 2019
Wow, I can understand.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by ednut1(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2019
All i know is a real pastor cannot be a nigerian politician.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On May 31, 2019
The best Vice President in the history of Nigeria.

A good dad to his children and a wonderful hubby to his lovely, respectful wife.

The next president of Nigeria after our darling daddy BGG.

We love you sir.

More wisdom, knowledge and understanding to you.

God bless you and yours.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Zombiekiller010: 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Whywont she pen down.i will also pen down if is father..i wonder how this shit makes front page

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by martyns303(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2019
Is Kiki an only child?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by youngbang(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2019
OP make some corrections

Pen down or instagram down wink

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by obembet(f): 5:34am On May 31, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
What wont she pen down.i will also pen down if is father..i wonder how this shit makes front page

Nearly all men can stand adversity... If u want to test a man character, give him a power.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by SimSify(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2019
Why won't you pen down message.. when your father is VP.. you don't have any financial , security, hardship worries...my dear.. we that are here God help us..

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by backnbeta(f): 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Pen down indeed. Is that one a news item? undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by opribo(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2019
ednut1:

Did he tell you he is a real pastor, becareful or else...

BTW, that bag bubu jubril was carrying who carrying who knows the content I suspect it contains life support equipment.

On another note it's been 48hrs since the start of his govt and no announcement about ministers. Still same old baba go slow. You cannot do anything when the engine is old.He had ample time to look and appoint his cabinet but didn't as usual.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by translux(m): 5:41am On May 31, 2019
God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

More grace to you sir,

My regards to President Buhari and Family, God Almighty will continue to uphold you all, as u lead us to another 4 years, may the Almighty God bless you with wisdom to lead us aright,

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Auxtin85(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2019
What’s unusual there? If my father is the VP of Nigeria he will call me more often than you think your father has ever called you.

My dad is an hotelier he calls me on a daily basics and does whatever I want him to do for me, he even had to travel to India to see me when I was in India few years ago because I wasn’t around for about 2yrs.

If you think your father is doing to much caring for his family as a VP please advice him to hand over to my dad you will see my dad will do better.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by wolesmile(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2019
Shebi your daddy is The VP. I will write epistle too if na me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by oluwasegun007(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2019
ednut1:

Yes, that is why we need pedophiles, cultists and murderers to occupy the seat in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by TANID(m): 6:21am On May 31, 2019
What's The Meaning Of This "Kiki" Please
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by TANID(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Interesting .... beautiful lady
Just Like Her Mom

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Duplik8t77(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2019
Brilliant
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Lawalemi(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by tennisboy: 6:52am On May 31, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2019
He’s a good father bt as a vp we are not yet sure

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by Ayobami7(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2019
注意
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by InvertedHammer: 7:12am On May 31, 2019
post=78879308:
The best Vice President in the history of Nigeria.

A good dad to his children and a wonderful hubby to his lovely, respectful wife.

The next president of Nigeria after our darling daddy BGG.

We love you sir.

More wisdom, knowledge and understanding to you.

God bless you and yours.
/
Monkey dey work; baboon dey chop..

All the shout outs and they still haven't remembered you. From Buhari to Osibanjo. Yet no show!

The ones in the know are enjoying Aso Rock and its perk without a single sentence.

Who said life is fair?

You and Airforce1 should contact Alexreports and Abagworo to learn how to wind politicians and people that matter.

/

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by flington4550(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2019
Make I just see this girl give belle wey she no go fit remove I swear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years by datola: 7:18am On May 31, 2019
Fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.