Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Christian Open Love Letter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Open Love Letter (12004 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Open Love Letter by mavenbox: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
____________ , God has prepared me for you. By the will of God and the choice of my Heart, I receive you, ____________ , with much joy, that we may be One. I appreciate the many fine qualities you will bring into our family. I will honour your goals, visions and dreams, and daily seek wisdom in ministering to your Spiritual, Sexual, Emotional, Physical, Romantic, Intellectual, Financial and Creative needs.

I promise you my deepest Love, my selfless devotion & commitment, and my tenderest care. Because God exists as the Creator and Ruler of all things, the Provider and Bestower of eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, He is the most important person in our family, and we will continue to seek His most perfect will, serving Him and praising Him together.

We teach our Children to always look unto Jesus who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify us unto Himself as a peculiar family that forever exists to the praise of God's Glory and the adoration of His Holy name. We are all entirely dedicated to the calling that has been specifically placed on our family, that vision, that calling, that purpose that our lineage will forever be known for throughout the rest of the Ages; every real family has one.

Our family is a light to the nations. Light never misses it way, we can never miss our way. I love you, ____________ . Through all, I will affirm you, encourage you and edify you. No matter what lies ahead of us, we know no fear but always rejoice while the Peace of God that passes all understanding keeps our heart & mind through Christ Jesus; as we move upward and forward in our glorious experiences of this Higher Life.

I pledge you my life and choose to be to you all I am as a faithful, loving wife, companion, sister, mother, friend and lover. No one can bring any charge against us, for God justifies us. Nothing can separate you from my love, in all things we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us and brought us together. Neither can anything separate our family from the Love of God through Christ.

And this commitment I make to you, ____________ , for as long as both shall be here in this temporary place, waiting for Christ to return and take us to heaven in a twinkling, or till we go ahead to heaven and join him in his plans for that era when Time will make no more meaning. Amen.

Yours in Love,

Maven

P.S. I wrote this long ago. And it achieved its purpose. I just thought I should share it! tongue
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by nuclearboy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ma'am,

Reading you gives me to think your children will be lucky and husband blessed. I'm married so please no funny issues here. But I read your views on xtianity and if you are as true as what you write, people should count themselves lucky to know you

Nice one there
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by mavenbox: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
@nuclearboy:
Ma'am,

Reading you gives me to think your children will be lucky and husband blessed. I'm married so please no funny issues here. But I read your views on xtianity and if you are as true as what you write, people should count themselves lucky to know you

Nice one there
*deep blush* wink cheesy shocked Thanks, nuclearboy! grin

*Hint, hint, hint: Point of correction, though, I am a very young woman! LOL
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by BADLEE: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
mavenbox:

@nuclearboy:*deep blush* wink cheesy shocked Thanks, nuclearboy! grin

*Hint, hint, hint: Point of correction, though, I am a very young woman! LOL

Ok i have heard , so what next ?
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by nuclearboy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
BADLEE wrote: "Ok, so I have heard. what next?"

Whats next, my friend, is [1] Button up [2] Tuck in and look sharp [3] write an application letter to her [4] Pray God lets yu find favor

That's whats next, my guy! grin
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by BADLEE: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
nuclearboy:

BADLEE wrote: "Ok, so I have heard. what next?"

Whats next, my friend, is [1] Button up [2] Tuck in and look sharp [3] write an application letter to her [4] Pray God lets yu find favor

That's whats next, my guy! grin

You religious people are the funniest set of folk on this planet, Favor ko Blessing ni , I think she should be the one to pray for the favor to have me, Rubish
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Ibime(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
hehehehehehe. . . . wetin I no go see for NL
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by tanimz(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ibime:

As in!!! LOL
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by noetic15(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ibime:

exactly my thoughts grin grin grin grin
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Tudor6(f): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
If I were the guy who received that love letter I'd be VERY afraid. . . .
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
smiley
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by mavenbox: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Everyone: Sorry you didn't understand in full.

I said

P.S. I wrote this long ago. And it achieved its purpose. I just thought I should share it!

I am a writer, and I wrote it for someone, for his wedding vows. In the above rendition, I have modified one line to make it feminine for myself.
all I am as a faithful, loving wife, companion, sister, mother, friend and lover

@Tudor: Not to worry, you will never get the type of letter. I am sure. This letter is only for those who can read it.

@abuzola: get a paying job.

@badlee/nuclearboy: My point about being a young woman does not mean I am single. It has to do with Nuclearboy calling me "Ma'am". I just thought I should set him straight, but then,

In summary, about this very note, everyone can read my signature, it's for you.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by tanimz(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Abuzola, you are a typical and good example of a fanatist. Islam doesnt say that you should condemn people in order to preach or win them over.

Why cant you just respect people's belief and religion?
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
na wa o. shocked If my wife wrote this one for me she'll never lack any good thing all her days.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by nuclearboy(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2009
@Mavenbox: The term "Ma'am" was not used in the context of age but of respect

@ BADLEE: You wrote : "You religious people are the funniest set of folk on this planet, Favor ko Blessing ni , I think she should be the one to pray for the favor to have me, Rubish"

Ehmm, Sir, a Maven is an "expert" or "authority" on an issue. A "BAD" would usually reference some sort of criminal or more likely nowadays, a boy who believes he needs to flex his muscles to make others think he's "tough". And its funny you believe an expert BOX (or collection) should pray for the disfavor for a criminal child "bruce lee" wannabee. Go fight kungfu with your bedroom wall, child!

@Abuzola: You're my favorite Bro here and I'm waiting for your response to my new questions on "The Bible says the earth is flat etc". And I'm really enjoying your answers, just I want more direct simpler answers
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by BADLEE: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o. shocked If my wife wrote this one for me she'll never lack any good thing all her days.

You are a liar, you only said it to promote your christian sister.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Nezan(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2009
@OP; You sure can write.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by DeepSight(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Mavenbox, that's an interesting piece.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by mavenbox: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
@tanimz: LOL just ignore the forum terrorist, Abuzo**** (whatever the name he had to come up with due to repetitive bans). He loves the attention, like a spoilt child. Leave him to his devices and he will go to sleep grin

@davidylan: LOL well it's never too late. Even if you are married, you can still speak words of affirmation of Christian and matrimonial purpose to one another!

@nuclearboy: respect? Okay thanks. cheesy I just thought I should clarify before the thread turned into a mess. wink

@nezan/Deepsight: Gee thanks!
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by InesQor(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2010
mavenbox:

____________ , God has prepared me for you. By the will of God and the choice of my Heart, I receive you, ____________ , with much joy, that we may be One. I appreciate the many fine qualities you will bring into our family. I will honour your goals, visions and dreams, and daily seek wisdom in ministering to your Spiritual, Sexual, Emotional, Physical, Romantic, Intellectual, Financial and Creative needs.

I promise you my deepest Love, my selfless devotion & commitment, and my tenderest care. Because God exists as the Creator and Ruler of all things, the Provider and Bestower of eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, He is the most important person in our family, and we will continue to seek His most perfect will, serving Him and praising Him together.

We teach our Children to always look unto Jesus who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify us unto Himself as a peculiar family that forever exists to the praise of God's Glory and the adoration of His Holy name. We are all entirely dedicated to the calling that has been specifically placed on our family, that vision, that calling, that purpose that our lineage will forever be known for throughout the rest of the Ages; every real family has one.

Our family is a light to the nations. Light never misses it way, we can never miss our way. I love you, ____________ . Through all, I will affirm you, encourage you and edify you. No matter what lies ahead of us, we know no fear but always rejoice while the Peace of God that passes all understanding keeps our heart & mind through Christ Jesus; as we move upward and forward in our glorious experiences of this Higher Life.

I pledge you my life and choose to be to you all I am as a faithful, loving wife, companion, sister, mother, friend and lover. No one can bring any charge against us, for God justifies us. Nothing can separate you from my love, in all things we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us and brought us together. Neither can anything separate our family from the Love of God through Christ.

And this commitment I make to you, ____________ , for as long as both shall be here in this temporary place, waiting for Christ to return and take us to heaven in a twinkling, or till we go ahead to heaven and join him in his plans for that era when Time will make no more meaning. Amen.

Yours in Love,

Maven

P.S. I wrote this long ago. And it achieved its purpose. I just thought I should share it! tongue

N.B.

mavenbox:

I am a writer, and I wrote it for someone, for his wedding vows. In the above rendition, I have modified one line [size=14pt]to make it feminine [/size]for myself.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]But. . . .where is abuzola my friend, people keep calling his name while he have not even drop a comment on this thread. i wonder if he's really here with us because i can't read his presence. . . .maybe im the only person who can't see him . smiley[/size]
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by InesQor(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2010
@Ogaga4luv: I remember that his offensive comment was deleted.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You mean on this specific thread. . . . ?, didn't know he was online this few period oo. . . .i really miss him man, now im kind of having a problem with my facebook so i haven't been able to drop em a comment or messege

he's too interesting to miss. .
[/size]
InesQor:

@Ogaga4luv: I remember that his offensive comment was deleted.
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by DeepSight(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
Edit
Re: A Christian Open Love Letter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Edited by who. . . . .? grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Praying Before Eating? / 10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / I Am Suing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For N200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.