Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter (18299 Views)

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Youth Activist Ties Himself To Tree In Protest Against Killing In Zamfara State / Chilling Story Of Ritual Killing In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Segadem(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2017
Anticorruption:
one dolt once said villagers provoke fulani

and got about a 100likes plus by his co zombies

do police also steal cows??
hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by kendrick9(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:
We are joking in this country honestly. The presidency is fully hypocritical.

that old senile dullard isn't fit to called president

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by StoneLucifer: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria is finished..These herdsmen will destroy this country..It has just started..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by dyabman(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2017
These so-called fulani herdsman ain't the real Fulani's but believe me 'We will get the perpetrators' .. in GEJ's voice grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Guyman02: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
STOP calling them 'Herdsmen' they are simply Fulani MILITIA.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by tempel(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
No need to give a f**k since FG doesn't give a Bleep. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by yedidiah(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2017
If we are careful to put together, all the people killed by herdsmen, we might discover that they've killed more than boko haram embarassed

I am beginning to feel this killings are blood sacrifices for some course. I just pray we don't burn our Nation because of these innocent bloodshed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by general111(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2017
These guys are bokoharam oh.when did herdsmen start fighting with police..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by mizzyboy007: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
May God bless Nnamdi KANU where severe he is... I know he will be free again. when he was saying it, nobody listened... instead they insulted him. Make una just dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by alphaeus212(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
They came with the game of buharis regime, dont mind the media bendings, it is an organised crime, just like the talibans and alqueda, the sunnis are good with killing people anyhow

I want El-zakzaky out of prison, shites independent region and autonomy of various regions of Nigeria, so this righteous pigs will stop the mess..... Bleep you all bastards killing in the name of religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2017
this is a blessing in disguise against those supporting buhari comes 2019

they did the same for GEJ since 2010 till 2015. that karma you see is a bi.tch nigga

NPF sef no cried out when they kill innocents and helpless people. so what the hell are they crying abt

buhari is a disaster as far as democracy system of govt is concerned under him

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2017
The audacity of Fulani herdsmen under this government is sickening.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by ITbomb(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Did the herdsmen kill people on Twitter?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
DozieInc:
I don't want someone to tell me they are "Libyans"

Who cares where they are from.
An enemy is that, an enemy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
DozieInc:
I don't want someone to tell me they are "Libyans"

Close your borders.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by DozieInc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Zenlife:

Close your borders.
True, those guys like giving dumb excuses.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
OluKayy:
The audacity of Fulani herdsmen under this government is sickening.

A glaring islamization conspiracy.
Arm yourself now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
atirolu:
This will be more challenging and even more than boko haram

But our president is neglecting just the way Jonathan snub corruption

Mr president fight herdsmen with passion u are using to fight corruption

Please I beg you.....

He won't.
If he will, he would have.
Awake and be ready.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adebowale89:
this is a blessing in disguise against those supporting buhari comes 2019

they did the same for GEJ since 2010 till 2015. that karma you see is a bi.tch nigga

NPF sef no cried out when they kill innocents and helpless people. so what the hell are they crying abt

buhari is a disaster as far as democracy system of govt is concerned under him

His silence confirms the intent and conspiracy..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Zenlife: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
alphaeus212:
They came with the game of buharis regime, dont mind the media bendings, it is an organised crime, just like the talibans and alqueda, the sunnis are good with killing people anyhow

I want El-zakzaky out of prison, shites independent region and autonomy of various regions of Nigeria, so this righteous pigs will stop the mess..... Bleep you all bastards killing in the name of religion

"Killing in the name of religion..."
Is only a part of it.
The goal is to take over the whole country by all means necessary.

The west and the east must unite now and fight these killer monsters, so they will have a tomorrow; else they all will be minced meat.

The north have so far succeded In using the divide and rule tool.
The east and west divided alongst political and religious (Muslim west) existence; paves way for easy extermination by the northerners.
Fulanis in this regard.

East and west must unite and become one Now!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by TheFreeOne: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Segadem:
hmmm
...then what do u suggest to do in their self-defense strategy?

I wouldn't want to be seen as encouraging violence cos anyone against certain decisions / actions / inactions of government these days are easily termed enemy of state.

However I have been reading my favourite books in order to catch a 'fox' that has been 'eyeing' my rabbit.
Sun Tzu said in the "ART OF WAR" and I quote: "If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete"

Even Nicollo Machiavelli said: "God is unwilling to do everything Himself lest He deprive us of our freewill and that portion of glory that belongs to us".

A gift of life is sacred and must be protected
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by TeamSimple(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
And no one here is claiming onslaught on Christians anymore coz its adamawa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Topiipii(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kelvdimeji:
He really said that?
Abeg help me ask am well well o! And he calls himself Mr Physics.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by enomakos(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
TeamSimple:
who told you?na only muslim de adamawa?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by bidexmat(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by dracosith(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
the ethnic cleansing did no work is s.e and s.s so diz idiots have decided to do dat in d north. and d mad President is saying nothing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by TheFreeOne: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
bidexmat:
you need to wake up and stop wasting your time begging a fundamental jihadist. They have started already with the so called law they enacted using the Christians to make it happen. they are clearly using the Christians to fight the Christians. Adeboye, with so much influence is in the mix. That's the grand chess move, they are gradually dissolving the church. By the virtue of this law, Bishop Oyedepo, kumuyi, and others are long overdue for retirement. This simply means the influence of the church is dwindling and the their predecessors will struggle to keep their respective denominations Unified. Watch out for factions and division in christiandom if this happens. The fulanis are the foot soldiers maiming and not relenting. When they are done with Kaduna South and Adamawa, they are coming down south to complete the clearing and fowarding. The ancient Anatolia (Asia Minor) which is part of today's Turkey was a stronghold of christians , it is gone today. They are fighting indirectly and we are sleeping! Our Christian leaders still think they are living in a civilized setting with these sons of Ishmael. Aboki no go school but he is damn smart!

Unfortunately church leaders and influential christians got carried away by their own swaggs, influence and wealth and became blinded from seeing the big picture.

Maybe the new land regulating church administration will give them brain reset and that's if they are willing to fight for christians and not their selves as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by emperor650(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
You insult Governor Ayo Fayose yet he was able to stop Fulani herdsmen killings in Ekiti. Of what good is your own sophisticated Governor if he can't protect your life? An average Ekiti man knows that Fayose will fight for him. Can you say the same about your Governor? Fayose will never go to Abuja to cry to President Muhammadu Buhari if Fulani herdsmen kill Ekiti people. If the first responsibility of a government is the protection of life and property, I challenge any Nigerian to name a Governor who does this better than Fayose.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Obdk: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
TeamSimple:

U think thr is no Christian in adamawa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by Cityguy: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
We should demand that no Fulani man or woman be seen with gun of any kind. It's very obvious that they acquire such for other purposes than protecting cows. This should be our demand and anyone or group of Fulani operating with guns should be considered terrorist. They will never listen to appeasements and ego rubbing by people and like has been hinted severally and resoundingly, the only language they understand is violence and this should be visited on them all over the country. Enough is enough.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter by davidif: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2017
mrphysics:

Exactly my point, they are just e-warriors little wonder,[b] Albert Einstein was very confident when he said that world war 3 would be fought online.
[/b]These herdsmen are just above the law.

What Albert Einstein abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos / Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.