Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How (1565 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by bloomstar: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
First of all i will let you know that i my self is a top Guider in this scheme who knows the ideology of mmm and how it works.
There is no guarantee in the system.

No money comes from the private purse of mmm or sergey marvrodi. He enjoys his site traffic alone. H doesn't contribute any shishi. All he do is credits mavro, match people together and using the money a new participant deposit to settle older participants and from a rough calculation now. Mmm is oweing about 50billion naira to participants whose money is trapped in there.
Every participants money is trapped in there, which i know that all the participants has more than 20k in there mavro account. 20k times 3 million participants. Calculate it. You now understand where am going?

How will they pay back? Is it not mare participants that will pay? And who will now pay them later when the deficit hits 100billion?

Mmm will only survive if up to extra 3million Nigerians register new and provides help. If not, as the guider school said and which is true. After the pause mode comes a RESTART.
Its better now then ever. Hold your self and work hard...

Guider ******
For security reasons!!
Copied#

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
True words....

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
January 14 is around the corner grin
Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by gook: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
bloomstar:
First of all i will let you know that i my self is a top Guider in this scheme who knows the ideology of mmm and how it works.

No money comes from the private purse of mmm or sergey marvrodi. He enjoys his site traffic alone. H doesn't contribute any shishi. All he do is credits mavro, match people together and using the money a new participant deposit to settle older participants and from a rough calculation now. Mmm is oweing about 50billion naira to participants whose money is trapped in there.
Every participants money is trapped in there, which i know that all the participants has more than 20k in there mavro account. 20k times 3 million participants. Calculate it. You now understand where am going?

How will they pay back? Is it not mare participants that will pay? And who will now pay them later when the deficit hits 100billion?

Mmm will only survive if up to extra 3million Nigerians register new and provides help. If not, as the guider school said and which is true. After the pause mode comes a RESTART.

Guider ******
For security reasons!!
Copied#

Lalasticlala

Am sorry to sound harsh..but you seem stupid..sorry about it.

You just put up numbers as u wish to suit your agenda..3million*20k

This isn't a fact..just what you think..it could b more or less..

6 Likes

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by Khd95(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jan 15...MMMite be like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by casttlebarbz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
you are not a guider for al i care....attention seeking mumu

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by comfortchemical: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Destined for front page.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Stop speculating, your calculations is baseless. People removed money the week before the mavros were frozen.
The main driver of MMM is PH (providing help) if people are willing to PH everyone would get their money back.
And by the way Nigerians are into ponzi schemes, it doesn't seem like that would be a problem.
By the time one or two persons get their money back, people would respond to PH and things would stabilize. Although this would take time but it's still feasible.
#IStandWithMMM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by yomi007k(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

MMM...Moku Mogbe Modaran indeed.....
Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2017
casttlebarbz:
you are not a guider for al i care....attention seeking mumu
Don't mind the mumu
Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2017
bloomstar:

Guider ******
For security reasons!!
Copied#

Lalasticlala
I made over 1 M in profits from MMM. Money that I want to use to buy a blast freezer and start a poultry in KD. If MMM comes back I'm still gonna PH. Stay there with your negativity MMM would come back and continue to change lives. Don't say what you dont know.
Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by deebrain(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2017
You guys should really calm down on this MMM issue.

The Op did not make sense to me. I won't be surprised it's one of the anti MMM factions on nairaland.

But let's have the "what if" mentality. It will help you to criticize constructively.

The scheme won't last forever. True. But it might last for a few years depending on those running it. And should it resume on the said date, I hope those that have been confirming their prophetic gifts of doom to the scheme, won't be the ones to be committing suicide cos of shame.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Accumulated A Big Deficit Of Over 50billion, Read How by divinelove(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2017
When mmm finally pays u on Jan 15

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% OFF Promo / Safe And Reliable Forex Account Management Service / How Can I Make 10,000 Everyday From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.