Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic (3258 Views)

Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / Military Operation Ongoing On In All Six Geo Political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by pchukwudi: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hope you wrote this long grammar when GEJ was called an "Innefectual Buffon" and all what may? Or did you just develope your writing vibe today?

But by the way, who is the Government? Buhari or the people? Did anyone force him to lead? This is democracy for goodness sake, if he can no longer take the heat, then he should do the needful like the last British PM.

This is not North Korea.

And we defiitely do not practice Monarchy here. Our president should be the cheif servant of the people, and when the servant fails to serve, the boss is sure to call him out. That's how it is.

And by the way, can you tell me how many buharis we have in the world? How did you get to be sure on the one the man was talking about?

azimibraun:
Am just wondering who is most foolish between the person that initiated this and those who participated including the 25% that voted for Buhari. That is on one hand. On the other hand, am just thinking as much as a democrat as I am who have great love for the rights of citizens, is this not an abuse of freedom of expression and is this not a violation of Pres. Buhari's right to self dignity and respect? Or is it because he is President means he does not hurt? Why do a mock election pitching a sitting president against a goat? In your mind and good conscience is it right at all? We force those in power sometime to become brutal then blame them after for being draconian. I am not in support of the social media bill that failed at the Senate but we are giving them reasons to dust the bill up and debate it again. Can the President sue for this? If he can under our laws, I would ask his legal advisers to institute a suit against this violation of a Man's dignity and self respect.

1 Like

Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by edoyad(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Well, like we predicted, the goat's lead has dropped by a percentage point. Something tells me we might see a great comeback.

Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by irsakant: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
azimibraun:
Am just wondering who is most foolish between the person that initiated this and those who participated including the 25% that voted for Buhari. That is on one hand. On the other hand, am just thinking as much as a democrat as I am who have great love for the rights of citizens, is this not an abuse of freedom of expression and is this not a violation of Pres. Buhari's right to self dignity and respect? Or is it because he is President means he does not hurt? Why do a mock election pitching a sitting president against a goat? In your mind and good conscience is it right at all? We force those in power sometime to become brutal then blame them after for being draconian. I am not in support of the social media bill that failed at the Senate but we are giving them reasons to dust the bill up and debate it again. Can the President sue for this? If he can under our laws, I would ask his legal advisers to institute a suit against this violation of a Man's dignity and self respect.
Stupidity! Buhari is an animal, not a small god!
Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by OhMyG0d: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
ibroh22:
this is nonsense
Are you rapping?

1 Like

Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by xelly: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
I read that Marvro will be replaced with Buhari, meaning, Buhari will be making policies for mmm.
Re: Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic by xelly: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
azimibraun:

Heiyaaa, Goat has won, you can cry blood. Does the person in Aso Rock make sense as president? How many issues in Nigeria has he approached like a human? Can you be proud of him representing you? Assuming you are to nominate someone to rep you in anything, will you nominate Buhari?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ortom: "I Only Treat Snake Bites, I Don't Own A Snake Farm" Ortom / PHOTO: Pregnant Zahra Buhari Debuts Baby Bump / Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.