Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? (3259 Views)

IPOB Didn't Cancel Sit At Home,insist On Nov 5 Sit At Home / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by bigpriik: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Ipob is stubborn and are blinded on the realities on ground but they wouldn't listen,there are many times on this forum were we igbos told ipob to limit the struggle to southeast states alone but they wouldn't listen,do you know if biafra referendum is to take place only obigbo would join the southeast?
The idea of joining south south to biafra would be a total waste of time , because first the map of the proposed areas of where the agitations have a stronghold would be presented and if you areas where the agitations are not strong Nigeria would bring up evidence in court to prove to you that they have denied igbos many times, forget delta igbos,forget ikwerres ,forget south south minorities you can never have them, because they aren't interested In the struggle so why the waste of time,

The Obigbo massacre is to prove to you the height of igbo hatred in the ikwerres blood...

4 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Ignorant is a disease!! Did ipob force any tribe to join them!! Obigbo massacre is a stupid act from that drug adict called wike to wipe igbos away from river state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by AwkaFinest: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Ipob never chichontin Oyigbo is just a child's play compared what will befall them if they dont limit their agitation to SE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by donbachi(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Point of correction.there is no place in rivers state called "obigbo".what we have is oyigbo.and its not an igbo town.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:
Ipob is stubborn and are blinded on the realities on ground but they wouldn't listen,there are many times on this forum were we igbos told ipob to limit the struggle to southeast states alone but they wouldn't listen,do you know if biafra referendum is to take place only obigbo would join the southeast?
The idea of joining south south to biafra would be a total waste of time , because first the map of the proposed areas of where the agitations have a stronghold would be presented and if you areas where the agitations are not strong Nigeria would bring up evidence in court to prove to you that they have denied igbos many times, forget delta igbos,forget ikwerres ,forget south south minorities you can never have them, because they aren't interested In the struggle so why the waste of time,

The Obigbo massacre is to prove to you the height of igbo hatred in the ikwerres blood...

Lets look at Rivers state as example. Oyigbo/Obigbo, Etche and Egbema all used to be in old Imo state. They were carved into Rivers state. Infact, the Egbema Igbos have half their community in Imo(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half in Rivers(Egbema Ndoni LGA)

So you really think that if there was a referendum, the Egbema people would vote to lose half their community to Nigeria in the name of Rivers state? Or you think the Etche people(originally known as Igbo-Etche) will forget that are Igbos when a referendum comes?

You would be surprised how many communities in Rivers State have not yet forgotten that they are Igbos. Same goes for Delta State

15 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by AwkaFinest: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

Lets look at Rivers state as example. Oyigbo/Obigbo, Etche and Egbema all used to be in old Imo state. They were carved into Rivers state. Infact, the Egbema Igbos have half their community in Imo(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half in Rivers(Egbema Ndoni LGA)

So you really think that if there was a referendum, the Egbema people would vote to lose half their community to Nigeria in the name of Rivers state? Or you think the Etche people(originally known as Igbo-Etche) will forget that are they Igbos when a referendum comes?

You would be surprised how many communities in Rivers State have not yet forgotten that they are Igbos. Same goes for Delta State

What makes you feel the Egbema people in Imo State will choose to remain in Imo and not join Rivers, but always feel Egbema people in Rivers will join Imo.

Note that there was nothing like Imo State when Rivers was created.

There is Obolo people both in Rivers and Akwa Ibom
There is Abua/Odual/Ogbia people both in Rivers and Bayelsa.
Yet we dont see these clans wailing and crying on nairaland on a daily basis. All have accepted where they geographically belong and moved on, yet ipoo clowns keep disturbing us on nairaland on a daily basis.

6 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by bigpriik: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

What makes you feel the Egbema people in Imo State will choose to remain in Imo and not join Rivers?

Egbema I know will join Rivers? shocked

This is the height of it,my friend don't let bigotry destroy your sense of reasoning,you are gradually going insane..

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by AwkaFinest: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

Egbema I know will join Rivers? shocked

This is the height of it,my friend don't let bigotry destroy your sense of reasoning,you are gradually going insane..

And the Egbema in Rivers you think will join Imo. grin
Stop fooling yourself. You better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by bigpriik: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

And the Egbema in Rivers you think will join Imo. grin
Stop fooling yourself. You better wake up.

They will ,I can bet my life why do you think there is boundary dispute between imo and rivers today ? It is because egbema people know half of their land was ceded to Rivers and they want it back..
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

[s]What makes you feel the Egbema people in Imo State will choose to remain in Imo and not join Rivers?[/s]

Yet we dont see these clans wailing and crying on nairaland on a daily basis. All have accepted where they geographically belong and moved on, yet ipoo clowns keep disturbing us on nairaland on a daily basis.
Hope you see what I did there, so that next time you take that your weed, you’ll be sensible in your comment. If you Arewa clowns and IPOB miscreants want to engage in your wars, try not to drag us into it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by adekolaelect(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Ignorant is a disease!! Did ipob force any tribe to join them!! Obigbo massacre is a stupid act from that drug adict called wike to wipe igbos away from river state
use your sense Ipob doesn't represent Igbo's. No any reasonable government allow a proscribed group to be flourished in his state. I thought you claimed Rivers state belong to Igbo's ??

4 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

[s]Egbema I know will join Rivers? shocked

This is the height of it,my friend don't let bigotry destroy your sense of reasoning,you are gradually going insane[/s]..

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

[s]And the Egbema in Rivers you think will join Imo. grin
Stop fooling yourself. You better wake up.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

[s]They will ,I can bet my life why do you think there is boundary dispute between imo and rivers today ? It is because egbema people know half of their land was ceded to Rivers and they want it back[/s]..
IPOB don’t represent Igbos. We are a proud race to be led by touts, illiterates and online warriors. Hope you’ve taken the correction? Had you limited your focus for Biafra all would have been fair, but when you idiots are on the receiving end, you rush to drag Igbos into it. Hear it here from me. IPOB don’t represent Igbos. Wike made it know in his speech. And no matter the tribal angle the enemies of Rivers state want to direct our clamp on IPOB, they’ll fail. Had Kanu restricted his focus on Biafra, neo-colonialism and all that, no one will have problem with you guys. But dragging Igbos into your shenanigans is where you fail.

I thought IPOB represents the old east and those that tie two wrappers? Why don’t you drag your fellow Biafrans such as the Ibibio’s, Ijaws, Idoma, Urhobos, Efiks and other into your smear campaign? Because you know it won’t work. Rather than be a man and fight your secessionist battle, you cowards will rush to involve Igbos into it. If you guys are not insane, I don’t know what else is wrong with your brains.

The earlier the whole Igbo race totally ostracize you guys from their midst, do a mass clear out of all IPOB troublemakers, the better for their peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by AwkaFinest: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Eastlink:

[s]Hope you see what I did there, so that next time you take that your weed, you’ll be sensible in your comment. If you Arewa clowns and IPOB miscreants want to engage in your wars, try not to drag us into it. Thanks[/s]

Hope you see what I did there, you must be delivered from ignorance and land grabbing tendencies.

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Nwadiuto247: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

Ipob is annoying. I'm not keen about Biafra though.

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Elvictor: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
clowns everywhere
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by bigpriik: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Ipob is annoying. I'm not keen about Biafra though.

Aboki forming igbo abokigbo... grin
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Elvictor: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Southern Nigeria was mainly Eastern and Western province then.

I don't understand why Igbos are always wailing about their land in South South, are you telling me the present inhabitant of those lands weren't the original owners or what?
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Elvictor: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Bayelsa would haven't stop wailing if they are Igbos because Ahoada would have been the capital of Abayelsa which was conceived then, in other to make Rivers state stronger they gave up Orashi region.

you won't see any Bayelsa person wailing about that, Nigeria is yet to divide and you are already turning out to be a colonial master, na wa oohh!
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Hope you see what I did there, you must be delivered from ignorance and land grabbing tendencies.
Fulani touts should focus their attention on the bandits and herdsmen ravaging their region. The north according to Aisha Yesufu is almost going extinct all because of your bad leaders. Regardless of IPOB madness we can never deny our ethnicity. We are proud Igbos. Arewa cannot leave their people in Chad, Niger and Mali come begin find oyel for south.

6 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Nwadiuto247: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

Aboki forming igbo abokigbo... grin

Anybody against your Biafra is not Igbo. Tufiakwa. I am from Imo.

6 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by overall90: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

you idiots are pathetic.
how did endsars protest become IPOB/Biafra joining south south to Biafra.
was there any IPOB protest before,during and after the endsars protest.
what kind of animals do we have in this country.
the truth is that Wike was lied to by the heads of security agents in PH who are maily northerners.
what happened in rivers state is exactly what happened in Abuja where some hoodlums were hired to attack protesters.
the rivers crisis actually started around oil mill,close to MTN office when the northerners,who have their mosque there started attacking prosterters before it spiralled into Obigbo.
wike,without asking questions believed the lie that IPOB was responsible for the crisis that was why he first placed a bounty on an Ogoni person who is not IPOB before sending soldiers to obigbo.
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Kingnutts(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
overall90:

you idiots are pathetic.
how did endsars protest become IPOB/Biafra joining south south to Biafra.
was there any IPOB protest before,during and after the endsars protest.
what kind of animals do we have in this country.
the truth is that Wike was lied to by the heads of security agents in PH who are maily northerners.
what happened in rivers state is exactly what happened in Abuja where some hoodlums were hired to attack protesters.
the rivers crisis actually started around oil mill,close to MTN office when the northerners,who have their mosque there started attacking prosterters before it spiralled into Obigbo.
wike,without asking questions believed the lie that IPOB was responsible for the crisis that was why he first placed a bounty on an Ogoni person who is not IPOB before sending soldiers to obigbo.
I agree that the northerners attacked the EndSARS protesters first, but Kanu in his nature just like he tried doing in Lekki, made it seems as if those who attacked the northerners were IPOB. If this is not a man trying to cause chaos in his comfort in London, what else do we call it? What does EndSARS protest have to do with Biafra that foolish Kanu would want to involve them into it. Kanu as a matter of fact used the opportunity to make things worst, but those who have sold their brains to his Supreme leadership see nothing wrong with it. The likes of Gidigidi, Dede1 and other nairaland IPOB miscreants.

Kanu caused the problem with his loquaciousness and foolishness. Today, IPOB are at the receiving end all thanks to his stupidity. Even the people of Oyigbo and the Ikwerre of Iriebe who retaliated the onslaught are now painted as IPOB. Sunday Mgbere the Onne youth leader now has a bounty on his head all thanks to IPOB. The Odi happening in Oyigbo today was the handiwork of IPOB. Indigenes who have had clashes with northerners in the past are now targeted by this one-sided army onslaught all thanks to IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by overall90: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Eastlink:
I agree that the northerners attacked the EndSARS protesters first, but Kanu in his nature just like he tried doing in Lekki, made it seems as if those who attacked the northerners were IPOB. If this is not a man trying to cause chaos in his comfort in London, what else do we call it? What does EndSARS protest have to do with Biafra that foolish Kanu would want to involve them into it. Kanu as a matter of fact used the opportunity to make things worst, but those who have sold their brains to his Supreme leadership see nothing wrong with it. The lines of Gidigidi, Dede1 and other nairaland IPOB miscreants.

Kanu caused the problem with his loquaciousness and foolishness. Today, IPOB are at the receiving end all thanks to his stupidity. Even the pople of Oyigbo and the Ikwerre of Iriebe who retaliated the onslaught are now painted as IPOB. Sunday Mgbere the Onne youth leader now has a bounty on his head all thanks to IPOB. The Odi happening in Oyigbo today was the handiwork of IPOB. Indigenes who have had clashes with northerners in the past are now targeted by this one-sided army onslaught all thanks to IPOB.
so wike, as the chiel security officer of rivers doesn't have a way of knowing what is happening in his state that he has to rely on Kanu's broadcast,a crisis that lasted for several days.
and i will like to know if there is any time Kanu claimed responsibilty?
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Eastlink(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
overall90:

so wike, as the chiel security officer of rivers doesn't have a way of knowing what is happening in his state that he has to rely on Kanu's broadcast,a crisis that lasted for several days.
and i will like to know if there is any time Kanu claimed responsibilty?
Wike is already taking his own heat. But this topic is about Kanu led IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu’s complicity in the events that led to the Oyigbo genocide will never be swept under the carpet. If the army General who ordered the killings, the Police Commisioner and Wike who failed to call the army to order are poised to face trial, then Kanu the chief instigator of the crisis should face his own trial too. As a matter of fact, he should be arrested in London for his speeches during the EndSARS protest.

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by gidgiddy: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
AwkaFinest:

What makes you feel the Egbema people in Imo State will choose to remain in Imo and not join Rivers?

Nobody is going to be crying for now because we are all in Nigeria, if Nigeria disintegrates, it will be a different ball game. Egbema people are Igbos and if there is a referendum, I doubt very much they will stay back Nigeria than leaving with their brothers.

Belonging to somewhere geographically should be by choice, not by the choice of the military. Thats where referendum comes in and the only people championing for the people to choose through referendum are the Biafran agitators

The rest of Nigeria is attach by force

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Biafrawemove: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
U did
Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Biafrawemove: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigpriik:

when,will you warn herdsmen and the cabal looting and improvising that region
When will you warn the perpetrators of odi massacre

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
donbachi:
Point of correction.there is no place in rivers state called "obigbo".what we have is oyigbo.and its not an igbo town.

And you got 4 likes (obviously from demented bigots like you) for this shi't you just posted!?

It IS Obigbo, but was changed to Oyibo to try and sell the narrative that they're not Igbo! THEY ARE AS IGBO as the Pope is Catholic! You can take that to the bank!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? by Light1259: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nawa oh
The height of tribalism in Africa is immense especially that of Nigeria

I'm yet to understand the problem Ipob has done to Nigeria. Because the last time I checked they are not the caused of Mr President not addressing us on a live interview or there' so but only tweets.

The bad roads across the nation nor the killing ravaging the North and meddle belt. Even the unstable power supply we are facing today including our bad economy.

I still can not understand the hatred channelled to some people who are agitating for freedom, someone who says I'm tired of this marriage lemme leave for peace.

What has Ipob done to you guys?
Is it a crime to say i am done?
Has Ipob the caused Nigeria been underdeveloped?
Has Ipob been the caused we can't boost of stable electricity?
Has Ipob been the caused of human violation in Nigeria today?

Had it been Nigeria system is working perfectly would Ipob being agitating or seeking to breakout?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos In Us Army Writes Us Department Of State / D J Switch Makes Fun Of Lai Mohammed / "I Must Be President!" - Tinubu Drags Buhari To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.