Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Spirit Lives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Lives (19650 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
MizMyColi:
If this presentation is correct, then I find the emboldened Verryyy curious.

Thanks for taking the time to educate us smiley
For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching.
They will follow their own desires
and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.

- 2 Timothy 4:3

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Correct its a Latin legacy courtesy of Jerome
This fact and more, is what any come-of-age, handling accurately the word of truth believer knows about

Many thanks for your observation.

This section is conflated and cunningly written

Which part of the "conflation" do you disagree with and why?

But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Satan is no Angel. This fact and more, is what any come-of-age, handling accurately the word of truth believer knows about.

... is a liar and the father of lies.
Not according to the Hebrew Bible.
Re: Spirit Lives by petrov10: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Quite heartwarming, and it does happen a lot, thanks for sharing this.
hello sarrassin can I get your email pls I'd like ti discuss something important with you
Re: Spirit Lives by Dexema(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2017
MrMontella:

You know megrin....by virtue of occam's razor...The latter is my choice

on the contrary....My mum once mentioned this sort of experience when her father died..that he bade her farewell before he died....and that she does usually have this thingy dragging feeling and sees ''visions'' before something bad happens..but she doesnt know what it is until it happens..(na so she take they talk am)....

On a personal level...never happened and will never happen grin grin grin...My brain is structured in a way that rejects anything likened to Bs....

I can only say i've had instances of ''deja vu'' but i see it to be ''lapses'' in the process of memory storage in the brain..

I think I agree that women are indeed more spiritually aware than we men, using my mother also as an example, whenever she's on form (lol) just be wise enough to listen to her or else you will find yourself feeling foolish after all she's told you has come to pass.
@sarassin I have a question, what's the relationship btw sex or sexual relations and "spiritual purity" or better said the ability to effectively tour the spirit world?
I ask this because I have heard that staying away from sexual relations boost your spiritual awareness.
Finally, I would like to ask, is it true that there are some sets of people whose "star or elements " don't work with yours? For example a businessman marrying a woman with conflicting elements or star and his once prospering business runs aground. Thanks.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes of course, and the answer should be self-evident.
Which one is self-evident again? cheesy grin

What was the answer you got? in a language everyone can understand sir.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2017
4kings:
@ Sarassin and LoJ
Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be "seeing things" or under "delusion"..
I don't mean to attack your beliefs, I just want to know how you distinguish "Reality, Delusion and Spiritual matters" in a general sense.

While I am left absolutely fascinated at their stories, while I admire their obvious spirituality (or is it spiritual-ness now? jes coined the word for them).....while I know I am going to check out their posts today cos of how intrigued I am......the scientist in me, the doctor that I am is also questioning their sanity sad......I think it is a combination of my Christian background and medical training

I am sorry Sarassin and Loj, totally no disrespect meant at all
Surely you can sense that I admire you both?
I dunno if I will post this

Lastly @Sarassin, are you a Satan/Lucifer apologist/believer/worshipper?
I did not think so, just wondered when I saw some posts addressed to you implying that (maybe I misread and misunderstood those)...but I am curious about your reply, and reason if so...it would de-halo my picture of you if true shaa, but care to tell me?
I liked Anas09 's post to you about why you think you have never encountered Yahweh. Curious as well...I however deplore how her apology turned out to be graceless....with the "it is the Holy Spirit' s direction and forgiveness I am interested in" or something like that
That was uncool, after all, you had attacked him...the sex-starved digs at her also were uncool...and detracts from the seriousness of this thread

That said, I see how much of a newbie to this section I am...usually drawn to culture, travel, politics, family...so I am certain to be mostly unaware of previously existing beefs...but don't make me preach, cos I use maaany words, and that can be unpretty cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2017
This thread form Sarassin, may need some fresh air. Let me share some more experiences. Hopefully others will do too.

An Encounter

I would like to share this experience of mine. I once encountered a great being during meditation. On which plane it was, I can't tell, but the experience although short was most memorable.

It was most likely a projection from a very spiritually advanced human. Perhaps some form of yogi, or master. He was as old as I could guess, probably more than 100 or 200 years old. But he had the vitaly and awareness of a teen. His beard had grown so long that I have only heard of such in Novel books.

He stayed (stays?) permanently in the same posture and had his eyes always closed and never opened them. He seemingly could perceive everything around him without the slightest effort. He was "aware".

I was shocked. At some point, I realized, if I saw him, it is because he wanted me to see him. There is no way I could have perceived him otherwise. Again, I understood, the image was not "real" in a sense, but probably a projection.

I approached him and greeted him. No answer. I tried to engage a conversation, to no avail. I then simply said: "master, accept me as your student. I am looking for my way, and I don't know how to go about it". I told him, I was ready to give him everything I have, just to learn.

For the first time he spoke. Not that he uttered words or moved. He simply made his thoughts known to me. He said, the difference between both of us is so great that it makes understanding impossible. He said the encounter has been possible only because of love and compassion. At that point, I involuntary broke out of the trance...to my great dismay. undecided

Greetings to all.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
merahki:
While I am left absolutely fascinated at their stories, while I admire their obvious spirituality (or is it spiritual-ness now? jes coined the word for them).....while I know I am going to check out their posts today cos of how intrigued I am......the scientist in me, the doctor that I am is also questioning their sanity sad......I think it is a combination of my Christian background and medical training

Hello dear Merahki, It is not disrespectful at all. And indeed, it is obvious your heart is simply looking for the truth.

I have a scientific background. Though I won't claim to be a scientist, I share the healthy skepticism and objectivity of the scientific approach. The "Discours de la Methode" of descartes upon which the Scientific Method is built, is a book I read maybe 10 times, before I turned 17.

However, many people confuse Science with Materialism. Today scientific and materialist are synonymous, which is erroneous. There is more to life, than (gross) matter. As long as materialistic ideology dictates the investigation of (gross) matter as the only reasonable scientific area of research, we are bound to be limited in our understanding of the cosmos.

Science, as of now, does not yet have the right tools to investigate beyond (gross) matter. This is partly due to materialism. Fortunately, with the development of new areas of research such as quantum theory, and the natural curiosity of man, it is my opinion that much of the discrepancy between Science and Spirituality will disappear in the centuries perhaps decades to come.

Btw, I also have a christian background. I have 2 Certificates in systematic Theology and I was a former pentecostal pastor.

Cheerful Greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dexema:

I think I agree that women are indeed more spiritually aware than we men, using my mother also as an example, whenever she's on form (lol) just be wise enough to listen to her or else you will find yourself feeling foolish after all she's told you has come to pass.
@sarassin I have a question, what's the relationship btw sex or sexual relations and "spiritual purity" or better said the ability to effectively tour the spirit world?
I ask this because I have heard that staying away from sexual relations boost your spiritual awareness.
Finally, I would like to ask, is it true that there are some sets of people whose "star or elements " don't work with yours? For example a businessman marrying a woman with conflicting elements or star and his once prospering business runs aground. Thanks.

Hi Dexema, Thank you great questions, It’s a misnomer that sexual relations deplete spiritual purity, it’s a throwback to the prevailing attitudes of sexual repression by biblical writers, which in turn was based on an inherent fear of the sexual energy of women. The sexual act, whether copulatory or masturbatory is in many spiritual disciplines used as a gateway for spiritual and magical practices, I am referring directly to Tantric sex. Practitioners of Chaos Magick utilise the sexual energy generated during the sex act to fire-up their magical sigils to effect change. So to answer your question, abstaining does not necessarily boost spiritual awareness.

On the second part of your question, No. Many men...and women simply lose their cutting edge. The energy and focus brought to bear on their activities prior, simply becomes diluted. It is a very common occurrence and can be remedied.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nihilist: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
LoJ:
This thread form Sarassin, may need some fresh air. Let me share some more experiences. Hopefully others will do too.

An Encounter

I would like to share this experience of mine. I once encountered a great being during meditation. On which plane it was, I can't tell, but the experience although short was most memorable.

It was most likely a projection from a very spiritually advanced human. Perhaps some form of yogi, or master. He was as old as I could guess, probably more than 100 or 200 years old. But he had the vitaly and awareness of a teen. His beard had grown so long that I have only heard of such in Novel books.

He stayed (stays?) permanently in the same posture and had his eyes always closed and never opened them. He seemingly could perceive everything around him without the slightest effort. He was "aware".

I was shocked. At some point, I realized, if I saw him, it is because he wanted me to see him. There is no way I could have perceived him otherwise. Again, I understood, the image was not "real" in a sense, but probably a projection.

I approached him and greeted him. No answer. I tried to engage a conversation, to no avail. I then simply said: "master, accept me as your student. I am looking for my way, and I don't know how to go about it". I told him, I was ready to give him everything I have, just to learn.

For the first time he spoke. Not that he uttered words or moved. He simply made his thoughts known to me. He said, the difference between both of us is so great that it makes understanding impossible. He said the encounter has been possible only because of love and compassion. At that point, I involuntary broke out of the trance...to my great dismay. undecided

Greetings to all.

So basically you watched a film about shaolin monks...

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin,

what is your opinion on manifesting through visualisation?
I started doing it some years ago strictly on people I was atrracted to and I found that it actually works.

The last one I did was with one of my exes, I did a visualization exercise to get him to contact him and he did call that very evening.

Lately I am trying to get into other areas like money and jobs. I did a visualization for a job I wanted but I got another job offer instead in the same state even in the same part of the state. I truly believe it works for good.

I want to know what you think about this aspect of spirituality.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

Which one is self-evident again? cheesy grin

What was the answer you got? in a language everyone can understand sir.

Hello dear, I will do my best to keep it simple. Yahweh is presented in the Hebrew bible as the God of Israel, I believe we can agree on that. Where you may not agree with me is that Yahweh was not always a universal God.

We know this from ancient Canaanite writings recently discovered in the Northern part of Syria (Ugarit) in the form of clay tablets that predate the Hebrew writings by about 1000 years. The early Canaanites or Ugaritic people shared a common literary background with the later Israelites. It is clear that the Canaanites worshipped the Most High God called El and we are told that El had 70 sons amongst whom were the likes of Baal. They also worshipped gods like Anat, Dagon, Tirosh, Reseheph, Shachar or you guessed it, Satan. In addition we know that early Canaanites viewed Yahweh as another son of God or El.

This is according to the clay tablet KTU 1.1 IV 14 which states : sm . bny . yw . ilt translated as:
The name of the son of god, Yahweh.

About 1000 years later, the Hebrew bible in Deut 32:8 states that Yahweh is “apportioned” the “sons of Jacob”.

In 1 Kings 22:19-22 we read of Yahweh meeting with his heavenly council. This is the very description of heaven which is found in the Ugaritic texts. In those texts the sons of god are the sons of El. (Biblical texts have been subtly altered over the years to obscure the composition of the Divine council)

The Divine council is again replicated in Ps. 82 where Yahweh is fully presented as “Elohim” in judgement of the gods. It is in fact a Divine lawsuit, an indictment of Yahweh by El where Yahweh is asked to justify his actions. You need only make the appropriate substitutions for this to become clear. No prizes for guessing who the accuser was.

So, to answer your question, Yahweh was a vengeful, wrathful and warlike deity, would you wish to meet an entity like that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

You have no power to forgive my sins. The lower can not forgive the higher.

I obeyed the Holy Spirit not you. When he rebuked me, i accepted the rebuke and promised to apologise, He saw my sincerity, He restored my peace. So, whether you forgavee or not, didn't matter. What matters is that, i did what he asked and He forgave me.
Wowww, thank god another member (merahki) considered your apology graceless. When you go change na...

So you wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what you said(as usual), if the "HolySpirit" didn't tell you it was wrong?? What a nice Sense of Morality you have. tongue
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
merahki:

Lastly @Sarassin, are you a Satan/Lucifer apologist/believer/worshipper?
I did not think so, just wondered when I saw some posts addressed to you implying that (maybe I misread and misunderstood those)...but I am curious about your reply, and reason if so...it would de-halo my picture of you if true shaa, but care to tell me?
I liked Anas09 's post to you about why you think you have never encountered Yahweh. Curious as well...I however deplore how her apology turned out to be graceless....with the "it is the Holy Spirit' s direction and forgiveness I am interested in" or something like that
That was uncool, after all, you had attacked him...the sex-starved digs at her also were uncool...and detracts from the seriousness of this thread

That said, I see how much of a newbie to this section I am...usually drawn to politics, family...so I am certain to be mostly unaware of previously existing beefs...but don't make me preach, cos I use maaany words, and that can be unpretty cheesy tongue

Hello there, I can see why your Christian and medical background would cause you to require me to query my sanity. But first let me state that I am not a believer, worshipper or apologist for Satan or Lucifer, I don’t practise any religion I simply state the facts as I see them devoid of religious bias, I don't have the hang-ups that adherence to any particular creed or doctrine breeds, I am equally happy for people to take me to task and call me out over facts, and wherever i am wrong I learn from it.

As a mystic I probably have a spiritual perspective that is at odds or variance to the mainstream, I can make no apologies for that and yes I do admit I have had to query my sanity on numerous occasions not least when I witness the depths of human depravity. But I am a "seeker of space" because it is within that space that self-realisation exists, and ultimately I believe that good always triumphs evil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
fellis:
Sarassin,

what is your opinion on manifesting through visualisation?
I started doing it some years ago strictly on people I was atrracted to and I found that it actually works.

The last one I did was with one of my exes, I did a visualization exercise to get him to contact him and he did call that very evening.

Lately I am trying to get into other areas like money and jobs. I did a visualization for a job I wanted but I got another job offer instead in the same state even in the same part of the state. I truly believe it works for good.

I want to know what you think about this aspect of spirituality.

I absolutely love your post. Visualization does work. And if you understand the principles of strong visualizations, the sphere of availability, reversal of planes and binding one's wishes, then you can turbo-charge your manifestations. Visualizations are more to do with communication with your sub-conscious which is the greater part of all of us. Our sub-conscious has the potential to re-arrange the world in our favour. Nice one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by urheme: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
frank317:

U are a very irrational person and seriously, I pity ur future husband. Just were are all these rantings coming from just becasue 4kings asked simple question. Everything about u shows how sex starved u are, u don't even belong to this thread, u don't have the maturity to be here. Go somewhere and get laid pls.

you are not nice undecided undecided
Re: Spirit Lives by urheme: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

Satan hides my dear. This is where he comes looking very refined and sophisticated. We still know him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes we do
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

I absolutely love your post. Visualization does work. And if you understand the principles of strong visualizations, the sphere of availability, reversal of planes and binding one's wishes, then you can turbo-charge your manifestations. Visualizations are more to do with communication with your sub-conscious which is the greater part of all of us. Our sub-conscious has the potential to re-arrange the world in our favour. Nice one.

really?

How did my subconcious ask these things to happen?
I think its something stronger than that. I literally got people to do what I with this method.

Also please tell me about the parts in bold, thanks a lot I appreciate.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
fellis:

really?

How did my subconcious ask these things to happen?
I think its something stronger than that. I literally got people to do what I with this method.

Also please tell me about the parts in bold, thanks a lot I appreciate.

It is in fact your sub-conscious that emanates your "thoughts" and "wishes" out into the universe. Regardless what you manifest whether it is an object or a circumstance, the principle remains the same. Those who learn to properly communicate with their sub-conscious are generally more successful at visualizations than others.

I wrote a bit about the parts you highlighted on another thread here, https://www.nairaland.com/3544004/prayers-part-one#52358967
It might point you in the direction you ask.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

It is in fact your sub-conscious that emanates your "thoughts" and "wishes" out into the universe. Regardless what you manifest whether it is an object or a circumstance, the principle remains the same. Those who learn to properly communicate with their sub-conscious are generally more successful at visualizations than others.

I wrote a bit about the parts you highlighted on another thread here, https://www.nairaland.com/3544004/prayers-part-one#52358967
It might point you in the direction you ask.

thanks

i will go through the thread
Re: Spirit Lives by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
urheme:

yes we do
Were all the 'visions' you had as an atheist Satan-inspired?
Re: Spirit Lives by petrov10: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

I know u sent an email. but unfortunately I do not have access to that acct anymore

here lamarhendrixx@gmail.com tnx
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
urheme:

yes we do
Yes brother, we do.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
urheme:

you are not nice undecided undecided
Don't even take Frank Seriously. He hasn't disvirgined a girl before, since he heard am celibate he has been hung up on it. I know he has been mastubating thinking about how it feels to disvirgin a girl.
Just ignore him.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
4kings:

Wowww, thank god another member (merahki) considered your apology graceless. When you go change na...

So you wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what you said(as usual), if the "HolySpirit" didn't tell you it was wrong?? What a nice Sense of Morality you have. tongue
You seem not to have noticed that am not in the least concerned about what people's opinions of me are. I do what i do as i choose, not as you expect me to.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello dear, I will do my best to keep it simple. Yahweh is presented in the Hebrew bible as the God of Israel, I believe we can agree on that. Where you may not agree with me is that Yahweh was not always a universal God.

We know this from ancient Canaanite writings recently discovered in the Northern part of Syria (Ugarit) in the form of clay tablets that predate the Hebrew writings by about 1000 years. The early Canaanites or Ugaritic people shared a common literary background with the later Israelites. It is clear that the Canaanites worshipped the Most High God called El and we are told that El had 70 sons amongst whom were the likes of Baal. They also worshipped gods like Anat, Dagon, Tirosh, Reseheph, Shachar or you guessed it, Satan. In addition we know that early Canaanites viewed Yahweh as another son of God or El.

This is according to the clay tablet KTU 1.1 IV 14 which states : sm . bny . yw . ilt translated as:
The name of the son of god, Yahweh.

About 1000 years later, the Hebrew bible in Deut 32:8 states that Yahweh is “apportioned” the “sons of Jacob”.

In 1 Kings 22:19-22 we read of Yahweh meeting with his heavenly council. This is the very description of heaven which is found in the Ugaritic texts. In those texts the sons of god are the sons of El. (Biblical texts have been subtly altered over the years to obscure the composition of the Divine council)

The Divine council is again replicated in Ps. 82 where Yahweh is fully presented as “Elohim” in judgement of the gods. It is in fact a Divine lawsuit, an indictment of Yahweh by El where Yahweh is asked to justify his actions. You need only make the appropriate substitutions for this to become clear. No prizes for guessing who the accuser was.

So, to answer your question, Yahweh was a vengeful, wrathful and warlike deity, would you wish to meet an entity like that?

Ok sir. You say you see dieties but, its only the deity Yahwey you haven't been able to see, my question is, why?

Now you just posted some stuff written by someone. Sir, i didnt ask about what you posted up there. Why haven't you seen the deity called Yahweh in your mystic realm? Whether He was a demon before becoming the Almighty, whether He was lower than Lucifer before becoming the Alpha and the Omega is not the case in point.

I only asked why you couldn't see Him.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

You seem not to have noticed that am not in the least concerned about what people's opinions of me are. I do what i do as i choose, not as you expect me to.

My apologies... Madam.
Re: Spirit Lives by frank317: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

Don't even take Frank Seriously. He hasn't disvirgined a girl before, since he heard am celibate he has been hung up on it. I know he has been mastubating thinking about how it feels to disvirgin a girl.
Just ignore him.

Seriously? Do u think disvirgining a girl is fun... U are truly a novice. It's nasty and streeeeeesful.

Lol @ mastubating and thinking nonsense. How ever I still think u have a dirty mind. Psychologically, I don't think u are still a virgin, not with such a dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
frank317:

Seriously? Do u think disvirgining a girl is fun... U are truly a novice. It's nasty and streeeeeesful.

Lol @ mastubating and thinking nonsense. How ever I still think u have a dirty mind. Psychologically, I don't think u are still a virgin, not with such a dirty mind.
How old do you think i am?
Am alive, i live amonsgt human beings, and humans talk. So i know. Get out Frank. Leave my sexuality alone. If i am a prostitute, e concern you oo. I no be your sister biko. Walk away.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
4kings:

My apologies... Madam.
Urw.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

Ok sir. You say you see dieties but, its only the deity Yahwey you haven't been able to see, my question is, why?

Now you just posted some stuff written by someone. Sir, i didnt ask about what you posted up there. Why haven't you seen the deity called Yahweh in your mystic realm? Whether He was a demon before becoming the Almighty, whether He was lower than Lucifer before becoming the Alpha and the Omega is not the case in point.

I only asked why you couldn't see Him.

You completely missed the point so I will try again. My exact words were "I have never encountered a deity identified as Yahweh" and for that matter nor have I encountered thousands of other deities. Clearly they don't hang around awaiting insignificant human spirits, it could also be that Yahweh has fallen from the pantheon due to a lack of adoration of his core attributes.

The point of my providing a historical background of Yahweh is to acquaint readers with his historical attributes and given that Yahweh presents as a warlike, vengeful and wrathful deity I have not the slightest inclination of invoking or encountering such a deity. I hope this answers your question.

Finally, in my opinion the attributes of Christ are far closer to that of the Divine Supreme Being that seeks only our highest good, than that of the vengeful Yahweh.
Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

How old do you think i am?
Am alive, i live amonsgt human beings, and humans talk. So i know. Get out Frank. Leave my sexuality alone. If i am a prostitute, e concern you oo. I no be your sister biko. Walk away.
grin grin
Why are people always on your sexuality?
From transgendered to this, you are indeed a funny case in Religious section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Questions For Anony About Souls / Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.