Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Reviews Of Onabisi Onabanjo University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reviews Of Onabisi Onabanjo University (659 Views)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) / Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviews Of Onabisi Onabanjo University by Ruhbiee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls I'm thinking of selecting onabisi onabanjo university in my jamb second choice. And I'm hearing different opinions like they go on strike too much ,they fight a lot or they're too much cultists.
I need to get reviews of the school
1. How good is their teaching enviroment?
2. How good are their hostels and general living conditions?
3. Do they strike often than other nigerian universities.
So if you're currently schooling or an alumni, be a proud oouite and give a review about your school. Even if your brother ,sister ,extended family, spouse, friend or neighbour attended your opinion is very much needed.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Reviews Of Onabisi Onabanjo University by ashewoboy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
why would you choose a school as second choice? if they accept second choice, them just wan chop your money. sheee dem don admit all those who chose them as 1st choice? just put your mind in your 1st choice and make sure you get up to 300 or above. with the new point system, 300 is bae.

(1) (Reply)

2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA… “how We Did It” / Important Notice For Unilag Students / UNN Vs UNI-LAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.