Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up (774 Views)

Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe / How To Make Up To $100 - $300 Daily Using Google Adsense / Dont Spend Your Service Year Without Knowing And Having Ict Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by fedpoffa: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
The HipHop artiste shared the photo of herself in Instagram today. She emphasized it that it was free from artificial attachments as she posed for the photo , she wrote :
First Selfie in 2017!
No Eyebrows
No Lashes
No Eyeshadows
No Contouring
No Lipstick
No Contact lenses
No Hair
Just Foundation
Just Bare
No Fear
Just Here
Happy. Blessed. Dependent on God and Grateful for this Beautiful Life .

POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by Meridianlove: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Great looks

1 Like

Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by Rapmaestro(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Beauriful girl
Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by FILEBE(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2017
If them never show cleavage dem never fine. Mtshweeee! Will you use your clothe to cover that thing up my friend! after they will be saying, "my face is up there!look at me when i am talking!"
Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by youngram: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Na so ever dey? Omo, so without make up she no make sense ooo
Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by Victorez007: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Blog is a health Niche blog started by a Young Boy of 16 named Okonkwo Victor from Anambra State.
Help him promote his growing Blogging business!!
Thanks!
The blog's address is www.victorezblog.com.ng
Re: Female Rapper,eva Shares First Photo Of The Year Without Make Up by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Victorez007:
The Blog is a health Niche blog started by a Young Boy of 16 named Okonkwo Victor from Anambra State.
Help him promote his growing Blogging business!!
Thanks!
The blog's address is www.victorezblog.com.ng
you need to upgrade your hosting plan...your site is showing bandwidth limit exceeded

(1) (Reply)

Please Web Master And Wordpress Gurus Please Come In (urgent) / Help Me Look Into This Bosses. / How To Upload And Extract Script To Your Website .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.