Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration (44768 Views)

Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini / Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Which can you create angry sagged or not its cool

Moreover the size determines if will still be firm or not and you can't expect the size of hers to still be firm up without coming down a little.

Dont get me wrong please..every lady is uniquely beautiful. Different guys have different taste and there are some guys that love very big boobs no matter how saggy.

By the way i hope you are not getting that saggy word twisted...i must have used the wrong word.

A busty lady must have a droppy boobs which is not the same as flat or saggy..please dont mistake the two.
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Psoul(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Uwa emebiela oo cry cry
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Yewandequeen(f): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Dont get me wrong please..every lady is uniquely beautiful. Different guys have different taste and there are some guys that love very big boobs no matter how saggy.

By the way i hope you are not getting that saggy word twisted...i must have used the wrong word.

A busty lady must have a droppy boobs which is not the same as flat or saggy..please dont mistake the two.

You always have your way with words?

Anyway I will let it slide.
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Clemsworld(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Peak Milk Manager
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by EAZY2422(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
now dah lady is a certified member of #boobsgang....haaaiiiiiinnnnn......
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by An0nimus: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
That bra is doing much of the moral support. Remove that and I'm 98% sure gravity will be obeyed.
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Chukazu: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
modaink333:
@ op, yes some girls are endowned but in life and history, only MARY IS BLESSED AMONGST WOMEN.........learn how to construct ur topic

other women are cursed?
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by engrjacuzzi: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
this kind of women will send men to hell fire and cause broken marriage.
this one is better than cossy ojiakor or is it the same size or even well arranged than goddess mama
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by bluejean(f): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na ds kin bahe dy cause wahala wit her body. Make she kon dy promiscuous, hell go let loose be dt smiley
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

When you are not a thief's loot.
Usually said to a lady with big ass or boobs.

Thanks man.
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by jaszplus12(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Well packaged and well advertised... The next thing you hear is "men are bad and wicked"
When you flaunt for the world to feel something what do you expect? Hundreds are drooling over this picture and anyone who takes you first knows that hundreds are just waiting for you also so he just sucks and leaves then....
Ladies for once be decent. These boobs will flatten out soon and then who will you display it to? Then you will come to your senses....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Cyriloha(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
blaise00700:
when i come this world again, i must be this woman pikin grin.

No NAN, No Cerelac, that milky way is all i need kiss

Some people don't even know weda they go make am to the next world or not
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by Burgerlomo: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na these kind boobs Baddo see before him sing Ori mi o mi o
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by blackprowler: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Women are commodity, even with "best used before" dates. If you can afford, go ahead. Forget emotion, it's a business transaction, no matter how it's packaged. And my god, do they market the commodity aggressively! There's no square millimetre of a woman's body that hasn't been investigated for a possible "weaponisation" i.e to force olowo to come and buy (without actually saying it in words). For now, I no get money to price market. But be sure I'll be pricing market and eating my own once again when the money arrives. It's that simple
Re: Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration by modaink333: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
If God honours u above ur frnds, does that mean ur friends are cursed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.