Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) (44723 Views)

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has appreciated her Godfather and family for their support to her success, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared new photos of herself with the caption;

"I'm so blessed to have a great support system. My Godfather and family keep me grounded always.

“ Never forget who you are and always remember where you're coming from. Always stay grounded and humble. ❤️
As he always says...

Chief Paul Crystal
( Crystal Tv Group )and Mr. James Ndambo ( Africa Union Aviation)"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmgyD4Lj8Rt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmmm

Godfather kwa

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by God1000(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's good to appreciate people that helped you, but many people these days easily forget their helpers.

I've helped countless people that later made me feel bad, but I can't stop it because it's against my nature.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Bluntguy: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
I no trust this girl. She fit label anybody anything.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
I would one day be a Godfather to Beautiful-Yet-Unborn-Damsels.

For now I appreciate her Godfathers on her behalf.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ObiomaTailor: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
GOD FATHER exists but an average Nigerian thinks that God father is synonymous to SD

I love her outfit

I remain your Agro Jagagban

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by datola: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Super rich ... fathers!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
NA SO

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
"Godfather". Most of us don't appreciate those who have helped us.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Interesting...God father ko...Sugar father ni

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by GoodCane: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
God father or sugar Daddy?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abi sugar daddy...who u dey deceive

29 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by timibare(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by luther2012: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hi my name is Yak from Cameroon. Please i need help �

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by jimetagambo: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yeah. Godfather indeed.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
She says her godfather and some people are here bleating about him not being her godfather!
Na una godfather d man come be

Y'all should better get busy in the coming year and make life meaningful for yourselves instead of this busy body pettiness and foolishness about another soul's life.

#SayNoToStupidity

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Olahmi05: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you don't have money You can't be dre Godfather. Know that.
Who go be my Godmother?
Abeg anyone.
Let Grace find me.
AMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Person Don shine your Congo sotey...You tag them God father.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by APC2: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather with benefits grin grin grin grin

No Nigerian man will keep on spending on a beautiful lady without benefits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chika Ike even though she's a hoe, I like the fact that she's a classy one.

She ain't only classy but she's also an educated hoe.

Shawty only do matured moneybags grin

19 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by CEwog91(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has appreciated her Godfather and family for their support to her success, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmgyD4Lj8Rt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
nice ,they look beautiful.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Strikethem: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
And this is a news mtcheww..
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chika... Very sweet girl.

I hope the celeb/baby girl lifestyle has not changed her.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by sofeo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Alright!
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ModCaller: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
I would one day be a Godfather to Beautiful-Yet-Unborn-Damsels.

For now I appreciate her Godfathers on her behalf.

Legend
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather or sugar daddy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? / Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.