Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (26206 Views)

See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by jeeqaa7(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Npowerd

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
olalat:
Anybody with up to date info on fct N power should pls share it here. Thanks.
No Alert yet o
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
No one is talking about how the npowe teaching experience is going, all i see is jubilations over receipt of stipends. Are people getting paid for doing nothing or wah?

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Baba4dgals: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op how much were u paid for this write up
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
They are yet to pay corpers in delta state our last month's allawee (common 19800) and even some other states.... And they expect me to applaud them.... This is a perfect example of #robbing_peter_to_pay_paul.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
smiley yes o, thumbs up to the FG.
My stipend came in at the right time too when I was having little money in my account. I used it to settle some bills immediately.

THANK YOU FG!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by deenee: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats. Pls remember that this is an enpowerment initiative and not for rent seeking purposes.

Pls ensure that you put this to good use.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Proffdada:
HALF BREAD....

Meanwhile....
grin
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by anigbajumo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
What is da meaning of this story now
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by TheSpellChecker: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

Some friends even discouraged me, even one of them payed #20,000 to one LG Chairman and yet wasn't shortlisted, I said to myself, 'its been God' because it's a free FG scheme. I went further to quit all manner of sinful acts I maybe into, as in just the little things we do that are wrong, even the 'free browsing' wey I dey do, I stopped then, in prep for 2017 a blessed year, I believe, as I saw God blessing Nigerian youths through this FG scheme.

I'm not impressed in any way at all. embarassed

A supposedly graduate who cannot spell simple PAID!!!

My young man, I hope it's not English Language you are teaching our kids, huh? angry
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by nmreports: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
What really matters is the openness of the following recruitment:

1. DPR
2. FCSC
3. FIRS
4. NSCDC
5. NCC

If the above scheme can be free and fair then I will salute Buhari forever.

Npower for me is a good scheme and I am grateful that at least youths who are jobless are been paid. After all, what social security scheme do we have in Nigeria? NONE!.
... But it still looks like a bribe to fuel what you are already instigating... The follower-ship of a dogmatic youth.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by ogasman(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chai y I no De eat this free money na..
any second batch registration
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by winningwinner(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmmm, I'm yet to see other beneficiaries of this N-Power thing or did this guy write this simply to attract attention? It's a pity!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by charlesucheh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Now that you've seen yours, what about others Is the scheme a type that happens as miracle? Or is it by miracle that people will start getting paid They better synchronise everything and let those that have been screened get theirs!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Elfaris(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

I woke earlier this morning, tried checking out my notifications, messages and trending news online. It came to my notice that there has been so much doubt about this President Muhammadu Buhari Federal Government Npower scheme. So many called it trash, some say its Nepotism, political jamboree, media stunts, APC propaganda, lies, 2019 campaign strategy and all sorts of nonsense. I can agree with everyone that the federal government has got so many things wrong since they took over power few years ago but this one, I refuse to agree, they have TRIED!.

You see, Few months ago, I was on the verge of 'entering the street', if you know what that means, as in I was frustrated, due to a lack of a regular paying job, with a high class graduate certificate, high potential to work, personal development strategies, killing CV, well prepared, regularly surfing job sites and applications on job boards, roaming about every evening seeking to find "worker needed" written on any wall, so I could apply in person, in the guise of evening strolling,to no avail. From nowhere the FG came with a plan for we the unemployed, whom nobody cared about, I heard someone say Npower FG employment on TV, by then I was used to any word that sounded like employment, and so I Googled it, and registered immediately without even going through all the conditions, I only made sure I had all requirements needed. I carried them all on my phone, after we were visited by some armed robbers who made away with my laptop and belongings, I now value my phone more than our flat screen Tele, so I guard it like my file-jacket of certificates. I even went as far as registering for three sections of the program, when I saw the benefits, the teach, build, knowledge - software, pardon me for mentioning that, that was frustration.

Lo and behold, FG remembered us after we registered, some weeks later, we underwent an assessment online, like play, we were shortlisted after some weeks, and verified after some weeks, I was following everything even @akandeoj on Twitter, N-POWER COMMUNITY group on Facebook, checking my TV for related news, even by 'find in page' on Opera mini, I continually searched for the combination of the phrase N-power- FG_employment_jobs, just to make sure I was following well, a good follower if you may say so.

Some friends even discouraged me, even one of them payed #20,000 to one LG Chairman and yet wasn't shortlisted, I said to myself, 'its been God' because it's a free FG scheme. I went further to quit all manner of sinful acts I maybe into, as in just the little things we do that are wrong, even the 'free browsing' wey I dey do, I stopped then, in prep for 2017 a blessed year, I believe, as I saw God blessing Nigerian youths through this FG scheme.

Alas! One afternoon, 30th of December, 2017, I was lonely at home, as I could not travel because I was dead broke, nothing to eat, I have been eating just rice since the week before, a message came in, I ignored it because I am now friendly with Access bank and MTN since it's yuletide, thinking that was there usual Seasons Greetings bla bla bla, I eventually touched the phone and saw its an alert, I hastily swiped open the message and behold it read,

"access>>>Credit Alert
Amt: NGN 30,000.00 Cr
Acc: 069****273
Desc: N-10007125329/N-Power December
Time: 30/12/16 @03:05 PM
Bal: NGN 30,056.86",

Just to tell you my account was empty and dry at that time. The way I jumped, I almost hit my feet on a side stool. I was so happy that the hunger flew out even before I could think of how to get the Transport fare to withdraw a bit of it. It was that serious!

Okay, here I am reading this blogs and seeing some comments, and I'm like "WTF, who are these! ".
Well, some may say, 'maybe he was paid to do this', or 'atleast he could afford a phone' or 'he even ate costly rice for a week straight' or 'this guy is really jobless to write all these'. Yes was jobless until the FG intervened, the least I could do is appreciate, I have a phone, that's even one of the questions asked during the assessment, and mind you the FG is paying the poor #5000, I guess I don't belong there.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS, LET ALL WHO ARE BENEFICIARIES OF THIS PROGRAM, STAND UP AND DEFEND THIS OUR GOVERNMENT, IT HASNT BEEN EASY FOR THEM, LET'S SUBDUE ALL THOSE TRYING TO PAINT THIS GOVERNMENT BLACK.

I am neither APC nor PDP, I don't even care about politics that much, but this I must be grateful for, for I see the work being done.

I can keep writing, but this is where it really affects me, so this is where I drop it for today... THANKS
This is wonderful. Good you didn't enter the streets. #GodBlessNigeria #GodBlessBuhari

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by ManirBK: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
kura247:
nonsense. guys no get sense ooo... 30,000 you the happy!!! they're sacking our parents that are paying our fees in order to save monies for their campaign and forming to employ the youth for 30,000!!!!

see, let me advice you guys.

they know that we're the leaders of tomorrow and by starving us and thereby releasing a token might seem like a big deal but its just a strategy.

your dad is collecting 450,000 a month they sacked him illegally and they're paying you 30,000! 450,000รท30,000=15months of working for this clueless government.
any sense in n power?
the correct thing to do to a ghost worker is to sack him and send him to kirikiri but your parents gets lucky to go with their looting free!

7 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by ManirBK: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
smiley yes o, thumbs up to the FG.
My stipend came in at the right time too when I was having little money in my account. I used it to settle some bills immediately.

THANK YOU FG!
Congratulations

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
No wonder for the account verification.

Maybe they were looking for those with zero balance account.

Forgetting that you can be keeping some money for your mum or ...

Okkkkkkkkk.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by 1stladdy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
KINGwax007:
People's hatred for PMB is only being paid back by goodness . Ask the idiots what their NOI and GEJ did for them, they will be talking in circles.

Some even went as far as to rubbish the 30k as if no be 10k their mad hero paid SURE P... participants.

All u wailers,

Waka!!!
you too Waka. Because you're opportuned to receive #30,000, a meagre sum of money, you think Buhari's government is doing anything better. Go to the market, confirm the prices of items, comeback and tell me if 30k will sustain you for a month. Zombie like you.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Kompressor: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians are too short-term oriented especially the youths that are supposed to realise that they deserve a whole lot more after putting in years into education.

FG is making policies that have caused hardship and downsizing in the corporate world where graduates are supposed to be employed. Even startup industries do not have a sustainable environment to thrive.

All of this has resulted in a worrisome increase in the labour market with graduates and professionals struggling for the few opportunities available.

FG now chooses to pay stipends of 30k (when fuel prices and cost of living has skyrocketed) and some people are here praising the government.

Sycophancy at its peak! You people are the problem with Nigeria. So long you're getting some little 'bribes' in the name of stipends buhari and his cohorts have suddenly turned holy and righteous. Be Guided!!!

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Mcowubaba: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am not against Npower or those who registered for it.
But I can't start supporting Buhari because he is planning to pay some people 30k for 2 years.

Buhari has messed up Big time. Bad Economic and forex policies which are directly affecting me and millions of Nigerians.
Buhari's damage to Nigeria is so much, no logical person will start singing his praises because he/she has received 30k alert... That's the height of gullibility.

Ps.I am not against Npower program. Good initiative

Kompressor:
Nigerians are too short-term oriented especially the youths that are supposed to realise that they deserve a whole lot more after putting in years into education.

FG is making policies that have caused hardship and downsizing in the corporate world where graduates are supposed to be employed. Even startup industries do not have a sustainable environment to thrive.

All of this has resulted in a worrisome increase in the labour market with graduates and professionals struggling for the few opportunities available.

FG now chooses to pay stipends of 30k (when fuel prices and cost of living has skyrocketed) and some people are here praising the government.

Sycophancy at its peak! You people are the problem with Nigeria. So long you're getting some little 'bribes' in the name of stipends buhari and his cohorts have suddenly turned holy and righteous. Be Guided!!!
I wrote my comment before I saw yours, you just spoke my mind.
Nigerian youths are shamelessly gullible and sycophants. The don't have a clue of what Buhari's administration has done to Nigeria, see them jumping up and down singing Buhari's praises because of 30K.
Anyways, I can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by harrybarn: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Roseey0:
So they will just be paying you people for doing nothing?

I don't understand that scheme. All I can see here is that you were screened, nothing again.
I was just wondering...
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Gkemz: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
What happened to the tablets fed government promised participants. I commend fed govt for fulfilling one her numerous promises as i encourage dem to do more in the area of tablets
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Dinocarex(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
When is the new N-power registration?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by xcesswag(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
I registered for n-power hardware .. but till now no news about it o....am fed up
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Masterdeking(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Join Enugu State Npower Volunteers whatsapp group add admin on 08066074558
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

I'm not impressed in any way at all. embarassed

A supposedly graduate who cannot spell simple PAID!!!

My young man, I hope it's not English Language you are teaching our kids, huh? angry
Ahaa SMH.. See what you turned into!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by 3sexy: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Manbryto(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
What's the whole delay for, am yet to get any alert
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Kompressor: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Someone gets the point!
Bless you brother

Mcowubaba:
I am not against Npower or those who registered for it.
But I can't start supporting Buhari because he is planning to pay some people 30k for 2 years.

Buhari has messed up Big time. Bad Economic and forex policies which are directly affecting me and millions of Nigerians.
Buhari's damage to Nigeria is so much, no logical person will start singing his praises because he/she has received 30k alert... That's the height of gullibility.

Ps.I am not against Npower program. Good initiative

I wrote my comment before I saw yours, you just spoke my mind.
Nigerian youths are shamelessly gullible and sycophants. The don't have a clue of what Buhari's administration has done to Nigeria, see them jumping up and down singing Buhari's praises because of 30K.
Anyways, I can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Kompressor: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gkemz:
What happened to the tablets fed government promised participants. I commend fed govt for fulfilling one her numerous promises as i encourage dem to do more in the area of tablets

Yes! FG should deliver the tablets so you and your mates can utilise it to salvage our sinking economy.

Tablets!.... the best tool to counter recession
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by stagger: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
When you are so broke, even N10,000 can be like N10m. I was in that boat years back but thank God for upliftment. Congrats to the OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.