Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? (715 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Use A Pink A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Roy52793: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2017
I deleted the factory installed blackberry application on my phone and now I am worried that my action may have a negative consequence on the phone. Will my phone be affected adversely?
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by BluePearls(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2017
It depends on the app you deleted. Some are useful while some are not.
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Roy52793: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2017
BluePearls:
It depends on the app you deleted. Some are useful while some are not.
Is the blackberry app classified as useful?
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by bobo65(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Roy52793:
I deleted the factory installed blackberry application on my phone and now I am worried that my action may have a negative consequence on the phone. Will my phone be affected adversely?

Even if u delete bbm from ur bb device, Shey Na u get d phone, u don't need the app

And no it won't have any adverse effect

It's wen u delete system apps dat Ull have issues
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by BluePearls(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Roy52793:

Is the blackberry app classified as useful?

erm....There are many blackberry apps. You have to be specific.
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Baroba(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
I don't think so, if na rooted android phone na another matter.. Apps are not system files, with BB, you wouldn't even see them..
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Roy52793: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
bobo65:

Even if u delete bbm from ur bb device, Shey Na u get d phone, u don't need the app

And no it won't have any adverse effect

It's wen u delete system apps dat Ull have issues
Thanks. I am relieved.
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Roy52793: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
BluePearls:

erm....There are many blackberry apps. You have to be specific.
It's a BBM app installed in an android phone
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by Roy52793: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Baroba:
I don't think so, if na rooted android phone na another matter.. Apps are not system files, with BB, you wouldn't even see them..
Thanks for the insight you gave
Re: Is It Wrong To Delete Factory Installed Application? by BluePearls(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Roy52793:

It's a BBM app installed in an android phone

Nothing to worry about if that's the case... Enjoy your phone. If you notice the phone acting funny, then you can take necessary action.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications & Price / Nokia 3310 Pro Concept With Android Nougat Is What Fans Really Wanted / How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 Or S8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.