Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? (1442 Views)

Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Months / Let's Make Money This 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2017
What is Grace ?

Deola asked Ben if he was prepared for the presentation he had the following day.

He replied, “I am by the grace of God.”

Instead of going over his work to make sure everything was in order, he watched some movies and went to bed on the premise that the grace of God was sufficient. Ben got up in the morning, spoke in tongues for one hour, dressed up and went to the meeting disorganized. He didn’t take his time to prepare and go over his work and couldn’t deliver as expected.

Of course, he lost to someone who was more organized and prepared.

“I will come by the grace of God” was the reply Blessing gave to her friends when she was asked if she was going to show up for the make-up class. Eventually, she didn’t show up. Was that to say that the grace of God was not sufficient?

“Okey, how are you preparing for your forth coming examination?”

“I am trying o. I will pass by the grace of God.” Okey replied.

He kept on playing and before he knew it he, was pressured. He ended up failing 3 courses out of 7. His highest score was a C.

I can go on explaining how we have abused or misused the word GRACE.

In all of these cases, they believed in God and Grace, but is it God’s fault that they did not produce the right result or was the grace not sufficient?

Most of us have neglected our part because we think success will fall on us like a pack of cherry all in the name of grace. We have refused to take responsibility for our actions, we have refused to sit up, we have refused to do the needful because we are “Christian / Believers”. 90% of Christians are praying for God to give them the ability to buy what thinkers are producing.

Check your prayer points for 2017 ( – house, car, mac pro, clothing, holiday in Dubai, e.t.c)

The funny thing is that half of the producers are not Christians better still have the Holy Spirit. We have limited the grace of God even when he said “My grace is sufficient for you – I ( 2 Corinthians 12:9)

The grace of God and praying in the Spirit is supposed to give us an edge. It’s supposed to put us few steps higher. It’s supposed to take us to places where our natural strength can’t take us; to give us insight, foresight and ideas.

Are you going to stop saying by the grace of God when asked a question? No, but you are going to be precise.

“Dorathy, are you going for the training tomorrow?”

“Yes, I will be there 8am by the grace of God!”

“John, how prepared are you for presentation?”

“My slides are ready, I have also studied the materials they gave me and I will go over them again and by the grace of God, only the best will happen.”

In 2017, take responsibility for your life. Happen to life. Roll your boat. Be specific.

Know what you want and go for it. Do something. The creator said that he will ” … bless all the work of your hands” – (Deuteronomy 28:12) What will He bless and cause an increase when you have no works.

If at any point you feel you need more grace, here is the solution, 2 Peter 1:2 – Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. This is very clear, Grace can be increased but through knowledge of God and Jesus. You can achieve this by spending quality moments in fellowship with the Word and the Holy Spirit.

The same rain falls on the good and evil, principles are universal.

If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth – Ecclesiastes 11:3, This 2017, fill your clouds and expect the desired testimonies.

Read more

Grace gives you an edge. DON’T ABUSE IT!

Be inspired everyday on http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ITbomb(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Oops, sorry I thought you meant Grace my pretty neighbor
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for the inspiration,Op. . . I won't abuse Grace this new year.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
u are welcome, your handle tho cool cool

Jane - geo - inspires , what does the "geo" stand for
Janeyinspires:
Thanks for the inspiration,Op.
I won't abuse Grace this new year.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
ok, not that one grin grin
ITbomb:
Oops, sorry I thought you meant Grace my pretty neighbor
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
i just visited your blog seems we share similar niche wink wink wink
Janeyinspires:
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
ideology:
u are welcome, your handle tho cool cool
Jane - geo - inspires , what does the "geo" stand for

Owkai....The 'Geo' is popsy's name.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
ideology:
i just visited your blog seems we share similar niche wink wink wink

Really?
Intresting!! Checking yours out too.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
oh cool
Janeyinspires:

Owkai....The 'Geo' is popsy's name.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2017
ideology:
oh cool
smiley yeah.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
kindly visit again and again and again .... grin grin grin grin
Janeyinspires:

smiley yeah.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
ideology:
kindly visit again and again and again .... grin grin grin grin

Lol.Every bloggers wish.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by oluspicy: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Hello beautiful one. Happy new year.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2017
LOL, mine is more than a blog, its a medium to reach out to the world with liquid love smiley smiley
Janeyinspires:

Lol.Every bloggers wish.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by yedidiah(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Sadly Grace has been reduced to a mere cliche used when we cannot give guarantee.

Grace should be viewed as a fuel( NB: this is a cheap description. It is much deeper and wider than that.) It won't function in isolation.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
oluspicy:

Hello beautiful one. Happy new year.

Happy New Year Oluspicy! Hope you're good?
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
ideology:
LOL, mine is more than a blog, its a medium to reach out to the world with liquid love smiley smiley

'Liquid love' Cool description.
.There's always a need to reach out.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by oluspicy: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Happy New Year Oluspicy! Hope you're good?

Yes n no.

Everything is just upandan. Av really miss u.

Can you pls send me ur number so to chat u up on whatsapp?
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2017
oluspicy:

Yes n no.
Everything is just upandan. Av really miss u.
Can you pls send me ur number so to chat u up on whatsapp?

Send me a PM,so I can drop it there.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by oluspicy: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Send me a PM,so I can drop it there.

Ok dear. PM sent...
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideology(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Yea, Ever Flowing Liquid Love cool cool cool
Janeyinspires:

'Liquid love' Cool description.
.There's always a need to reach out.
Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by Janeyinspires(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
ideology:
Yea, Ever Flowing Liquid Love cool cool cool

More flowing dayz ahead ahead!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Grace This 2017 ? by ideologies(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2017
You might want to read this again as you sail through the month of March.
Have a blessed week

ideology:
What is Grace ?

Deola asked Ben if he was prepared for the presentation he had the following day.

He replied, “I am by the grace of God.”

Instead of going over his work to make sure everything was in order, he watched some movies and went to bed on the premise that the grace of God was sufficient. Ben got up in the morning, spoke in tongues for one hour, dressed up and went to the meeting disorganized. He didn’t take his time to prepare and go over his work and couldn’t deliver as expected.

Of course, he lost to someone who was more organized and prepared.

“I will come by the grace of God” was the reply Blessing gave to her friends when she was asked if she was going to show up for the make-up class. Eventually, she didn’t show up. Was that to say that the grace of God was not sufficient?

“Okey, how are you preparing for your forth coming examination?”

“I am trying o. I will pass by the grace of God.” Okey replied.

He kept on playing and before he knew it he, was pressured. He ended up failing 3 courses out of 7. His highest score was a C.

I can go on explaining how we have abused or misused the word GRACE.

In all of these cases, they believed in God and Grace, but is it God’s fault that they did not produce the right result or was the grace not sufficient?

Most of us have neglected our part because we think success will fall on us like a pack of cherry all in the name of grace. We have refused to take responsibility for our actions, we have refused to sit up, we have refused to do the needful because we are “Christian / Believers”. 90% of Christians are praying for God to give them the ability to buy what thinkers are producing.

Check your prayer points for 2017 ( – house, car, mac pro, clothing, holiday in Dubai, e.t.c)

The funny thing is that half of the producers are not Christians better still have the Holy Spirit. We have limited the grace of God even when he said “My grace is sufficient for you – I ( 2 Corinthians 12:9)

The grace of God and praying in the Spirit is supposed to give us an edge. It’s supposed to put us few steps higher. It’s supposed to take us to places where our natural strength can’t take us; to give us insight, foresight and ideas.

Are you going to stop saying by the grace of God when asked a question? No, but you are going to be precise.

“Dorathy, are you going for the training tomorrow?”

“Yes, I will be there 8am by the grace of God!”

“John, how prepared are you for presentation?”

“My slides are ready, I have also studied the materials they gave me and I will go over them again and by the grace of God, only the best will happen.”

In 2017, take responsibility for your life. Happen to life. Roll your boat. Be specific.

Know what you want and go for it. Do something. The creator said that he will ” … bless all the work of your hands” – (Deuteronomy 28:12) What will He bless and cause an increase when you have no works.

If at any point you feel you need more grace, here is the solution, 2 Peter 1:2 – Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. This is very clear, Grace can be increased but through knowledge of God and Jesus. You can achieve this by spending quality moments in fellowship with the Word and the Holy Spirit.

The same rain falls on the good and evil, principles are universal.

If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth – Ecclesiastes 11:3, This 2017, fill your clouds and expect the desired testimonies.

Read more

Grace gives you an edge. DON’T ABUSE IT!

Be inspired everyday on http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

What age did you build your first house? / Single Lady Thanks Married Men! / What Are The Repercussion (s) Of Marrying A Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.