Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me (513 Views)

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / I Need An Advise On Oman Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me by jshow(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2017
2 days ago, I receive a congratulatory message from a University that have been applying to. They assure me of sending me the admission letter and all necessary documents including the I-20 visa if i can provide to them An Affidavit and Financial support of $49050 about 15 million naira. My Admission is For spring 2017.
15 million Naira? How do I do about that?. Please.
Re: I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me by agarawu23(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2017
jshow:
2 days ago, I receive a congratulatory message from a University that have been applying to. They assure me of sending me the admission letter and all necessary documents including the I-20 visa if i can provide to them An Affidavit and Financial support of $49050 about 15 million naira. My Admission is For spring 2017.
15 million Naira? How do I do about that?. Please.
ask google how to go about it when u are applying to a school u av no money to sponsor.
Re: I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me by percyshelu(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2017
op u didn't check d fees before applying?? cut ur cost according to your size
Re: I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me by justwise(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2017

(1)

Graduates Studies In The USA / Ghastly Multiple Accident Leaves Passengers Injured In Delta State. Photos / This Is What It Will Be Like To Fly In The Next "Supersonic Jet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.