Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism (18300 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

This is not about Africa, almost all president around the world don't write their own speeches. You have a professional employed to do that, only that most of the so-called professionals in Africa are not professionals enough
this was why i used the phrase "most especially".it means "not only but majorly" African presidents
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by crownbryan(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
The following vacancies advertised below are timely.The earlier you applied, the likely your chances of being invited for the position(s).

visit allaboutschoolsng.com for more available vacancies.

http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/228-vacancy
Vacancy: Administrator at King's International College,Ibadan

Vacancy: Academic Administrators needed

Vacancy: Academic Administrator at the American University of Nigeria
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/229-vacancy

Vacancies at Day Waterman College
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/202-vacancies-at-day-waterman-college

Urgent Recruitment at Teach for Nigeria
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/176-urgent-recruitment-at-tfn
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by eflintsone(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

Obama is different, he's very intelligent and he is naturally a speaker even right from when he was a senator. In fact Obama sometimes give speeches without writing them down, he is that good.
u knw all dis too..nd remember he is human too like dos dat employ pple to rite for dem
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by samsam2019: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
ajebuter:

Bros, plagiarism isn't a mistake..

It is a deliberate theft and attempting to take credit for another person's work..

He is rightly fired....As it should be...
how are you sure it wasn't a mistake? Perhaps he just googled brilliant speeches and copied it

If you tell me you would fire someone for that I wouldreally dread knowing you
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by iamord(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
samsam2019:
Let's be nice to each other. I don't think he deserves to lose his job over it. I mean that's his livelihood. We make mistakes in our jobs doesn't mean we lose it
a role in such a sector is not for trial and error.. you were chosen for a job because its believed you are up for the task, AND YOU WERE PAID handsomely, the least thing you can do is to research and bring out quality content.. if it was about copying from google, the president himself could do it..Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.2 Timothy 2:15
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by iamord(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
samsam2019:
how are you sure it wasn't a mistake? Perhaps he just googled brilliant speeches and copied it

If you tell me you would fire someone for that I would-really dread knowing you
with this your statement you are worse off.. i will ensure you dont even get that top spot.. dont struggle to produce mediocre results.. wont you be proud of yourself as a writer when people commend the president speech and find out it was you that did it.. thats a boost to your cv and reputation... africa does not need lazy thinkers and mediocres appreciating second hand quality.
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by samsam2019: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamord:

a role in such a sector is not for trial and error.. you were chosen for a job because its believed you are up for the task, AND YOU WERE PAID handsomely, the least thing you can do is to research and bring out quality content.. if it was about copying from google, the president himself could do it..Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.2 Timothy 2:15
quoting the hibke to justify someone losing his livelihood

You Christians are bloody hypocrites
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by samsam2019: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamord:

with this your statement you are worse off.. i will ensure you dont even get that top spot.. dont struggle to produce mediocre results.. wont you be proud of yourself as a writer when people commend the president speech and find out it was you that did it.. thats a boost to your cv and reputation... africa does not need lazy thinkers and mediocres appreciating second hand quality.
and if the speech was dope people would hail the president and thought he wrote it himself.

If the presidenthimself is not daft why can't he compose ordinary speech?

Abegi
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by iamord(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
samsam2019:
quoting the hibke to justify someone losing his livelihood

You Christians are bloody hypocrites
lol..and you are confused.. that passage applies to everyone on the face of the earth... with a simple and clear message.. whatever you do.. work hard to be given merit for it.. dont be a mediocre and hope on miracles and pittance, but do your job... !!
Re: Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism by samsam2019: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamord:

lol..and you are confused.. that passage applies to everyone on the face of the earth... with a simple and clear message.. whatever you do.. work hard to be given merit for it.. dont be a mediocre and hope on miracles and pittance, but do your job... !!
absolute bullshit.

The passage in your book of lies does not apply to me. Ok?

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Airline, Aeroflot, Cancels All Flights To Europe / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.