Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) (19208 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng / Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP / Former APC Chieftain, Mr Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
SS and SE dont know jack about politics.

No ideology at all. They're not guided by principles but principals

Kalu's formed a political party but he was subsequently kicked out of it.

Tinubu formed a political party and it metamorphozies into a national party. Kalu and TAN saw the beauty of it and they begged to join.

What can APC do, there's freedom of association
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by vickysomtee: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
FG warns jambites against choosing unauthorised courses in institutions

http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/fg-warns-jambites-against-choosing.html?m=1
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by HopeAtHand: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

1. You cant choose the tribe you are, just like you cant choose your parents, Its God that chooses, whether you like it or not

2. Same way an Ikwerre man walks up to you Niger Deltans claiming Kindred spirit when it favors him is the same way he walks up to Igbos claiming Igbo when it favours him

So face your minority tribe politics in Rivers and leave Igbo cohesion for us. Stop finding kindred spirit with people you share no similarity in culture with

Ikwerres hardly talk about Igbos. It seems Igbos live, eat, breath Ikwerre. It is clearly bordering on Obsession.

Ikwerre are Ikwerres, simple. Igbo is Igbo. Period.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by timsTNA: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
eezor:

[s]
Even the cure ikwere and ibanni language is different from Igbo language. Dear, it's not about minority tribe politics. We in Rivers are aware of our diversity in culture and language and that is the strong bone that bind us together.
But for once, leave Niger Delta out of your project. Even before the latest Oputa panel, these same people told the whole world they are not, and will never be Igbo. Y not leave them with their own fate than running round and tagging them on every thread as ibos?
I believe Nigeria is not the only country where there are similarities in languages, culture and names of separate ethnic groups or nationality yet they remained and maintains their distinct ethnic identity.
I repeat, NIGER DELTA or any of it tribes are not ibos.[/s]

Ikwerre and Ibanni stopped claiming Igbos to survive the civil war but like I said

You cant choose your tribe, God has chosen Igbo as your tribe for you so even if you shout you arent Igbo from morning till night, no one is being deceived.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by obailala(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
..And he suddenly becomes a saint in the eyes of the pdpians/jonathanians/ipobians grin
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by zendy: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:
50% of Rivers are Igbos. #Fact

It could be up to 70% Igbo speaking people in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by Johnhug66(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
orisa37:
Wike should go to Ondo, Ado Ekiti, IleIfe and Ibadan and campaign for PDP. He should pay comely homage to the Obas of those places. Let's try Wike/Mimiko; Wike/Fayiose; Wike/Ekweremadu or Wike/David Mark for 2019 Presidency. If PDP wins laterally the sw, se, ss and the nsc states, PDP can bluff APC permanently. No gimmicks, no trickery and no deceitfulness of any sort but serious and intelligible campaign as Wike is known for, the Sky will fall to respect Wike. This guy has been making sensible statements.
bro kolewerk ur combos no fit win 10 states
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by Malawian(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
orisa37:
Wike should go to Ondo, Ado Ekiti, IleIfe and Ibadan and campaign for PDP. He should pay comely homage to the Obas of those places. Let's try Wike/Mimiko; Wike/Fayiose; Wike/Ekweremadu or Wike/David Mark for 2019 Presidency. If PDP wins laterally the sw, se, ss and the nsc states, PDP can bluff APC permanently. No gimmicks, no trickery and no deceitfulness of any sort but serious and intelligible campaign as Wike is known for, the Sky will fall to respect Wike. This guy has been making sensible statements.
buhari owns INEC BNEC undecided undecided
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by brojoshua: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Strong people don't perish alone, they drown with many more people.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

Ikwerre and Ibanni stopped claiming Igbos to survive the civil war but like I said

You cant choose your tribe, God has chosen Igbo as your tribe for you so even if you shout you arent Igbo from morning till night, no one is being deceived.
%90 of Niger people speak Hausa, does that make them Hausa?
The Benin people are descendant of Oduduwa, does that make them Yoruba? bot have Obas.
your IPOB movement would be much stronger with the core igbo states.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by GreyLaw(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

Hahahaha...
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by eezor: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
erico2k2:

%90 of Niger people speak Hausa, does that make them Hausa?
The Benin people are descendant of Oduduwa, does that make them Yoruba? bot have Obas.
your IPOB movement would be much stronger with the core igbo states.
My brother, I just tire for this Ibo people, claiming every tribes and state up and down.
Can't there be Biafra without south-south?
Leave them jaree
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
eezor:

My brother, I just tire for this Ibo people, claiming every tribes and state up and down.
Leave them jaree

They just can't do without South South. That's why they keep mastubating on every thread that's got to do with South South. Ipods please leave us alone, we are not Ibos, we are not Biafrans.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by SweetBanana: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Him no wan die now,when him don see how APC members dey die anyhow and him wan see him children children.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by mangood74: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
its a big lie u know it from obigbo, nkume ato, obe ama, Bonny,etche ahoada, ogba egbema ndoni portharcourt all speaks igbo language apart from ogoni,kalabari abonema if u have lived in rivers state u should know that the common popular and most widely spoken language is igbo and again the issue here is rivers state not niger delta or south south. delta state is 50% igbo so ogoni and the rest are minorities
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by mangood74: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
eezor:

Leave them jaree
if u can reveal ur part of south south or niger delta I will address u appropriately

1 Like

Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by ofwest47(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't blame him he is afraid of wicked wike
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by veginboi(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2017
timsTNA:
50% of Rivers are Igbos. #Fact
That's a fat LIE!!! I'm from Rivers
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by veginboi(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2017
mangood74:
rivers state is 80% igbos
Don't mislead anybody here. That's pure LIE. I'm from that state
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by Ikpangi: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2017
na u we know shocked grin cool
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by RickyTan: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2017
timsTNA:

1. You cant choose the tribe you are, just like you cant choose your parents, Its God that chooses, whether you like it or not

2. Same way an Ikwerre man walks up to you Niger Deltans claiming Kindred spirit when it favors him is the same way he walks up to Igbos claiming Igbo when it favours him

So face your minority tribe politics in Rivers and leave Igbo cohesion for us. Stop finding kindred spirit with people you share no similarity in culture with

Thank you.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by RickyTan: 5:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Ekinematics:

They just can't do without South South. That's why they keep mastubating on every thread that's got to do with South South. Ipods please leave us alone, we are not Ibos, we are not Biafrans.

Whatever nomenclature una like you can call all these IGBO ANCESTRAL LANDS - South this south that on and on. The FACT IS THAT LOWER RIVER NIGER TERRITORY ( including present day Rivers) is majority IGBO. Too bad for haters. Since you hate that reality Oya come move the territory go DAURA desert make we see na. I am sure you saw the PROUD RED CAP CHIEF standing next to the People's Governor. Since you HATE that reality you have two options:
OPTION 1 - Jump into the shallow ATLANTIC to get away from IGBOS
Option 2- Jump DEEPER into the Atlantic.
Re: Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) by mangood74: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=veginboi post=52677645]

Don't mislead anybody here. That's pure LIE. I'm from that state[/ which part of rivers state which local government

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Writes SERAP, Demands List Of Ex-Governors, Ministers Collecting Double Pay / Sanwo-Olu To Perform Ground Breaking For Massey Children's Hospital / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.