Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos (32983 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
reason y re-wedding pix dont excite me anymore.

All these wives beaters forget that the women are somebody's daughters/sisters/aunt etc.
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by mamatayour(f): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by raayah(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Nairalanders will rush to say she was nagging. I don't know what anyone can say that the woman he loves and who has bore children from him deserves extreme physical abuse or death because she said something you didn't like.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2017
But what might have driven a man to beat and kill a pregnant woman?

there's something wrong somewhere. he shouldn't just be punished. he should be investigated so as to save other situations.

RIP lady
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by midehi2(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
But what might have driven a man to beat and kill a pregnant woman?

there's something wrong somewhere. he shouldn't just be punished. he should be investigated so as to save other situations.

RIP lady
no matter what went wrong, it doesn't warrant death

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Nothing can make a man beat up his wife other than his seeing another woman out there...dude is simply adulterous and perhaps the late wife bursted his 'secret 3-4-3 formation', resulting to his aggressive reaction.

So bad...somebody should burst his blokos sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
midehi2:

no matter what went wrong, it doesn't warrant death
but it did end up in death. my point is learning what caused it and educate people.

punishing people won't solve problems but punishing and also working to prevent such would go a long way.

if there is a problem there must be a curse.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
God in his infinite mercy will pardon him. the Bible says you should forgive even if you were offended 77 x 77 times.

God knows best
offended, didn't say murder, please don't confuse the two,you will have to be alive to get offended, i have no doubt God can forgive him, but the law must take its full course

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by thesicilian: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

Is a car a weapon? It is a tool therefore without its engine it is useless.

Haba!
Hahaha. By now you should know that you're supposed to simplify your language for most Nairalanders to understand.
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
For any reason the man most be mad, e deserve to die too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2017
NOT AGAIN! Some will come online and start saying "maybe the man was pushed to the wall " maybe the woman was disrespectful," "maybe she insulted the man,".
There is simply no excuse for hitting any woman. Any man that does it is a beast. He has lost the right to be called a human.
If you are a man and you have been hitting you wife pls seek mental and spiritual help now.
If you are a woman and a foolish man has been hitting you, get out of the marriage NOW! Its better to be alive and single than to be married and dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by johnson232: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2017
The man never intended to kill the woman, it was an impromptu incident...
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by speedyconnect3: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
j
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by kerryjossy(f): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Who raised such men?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by sisisioge: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmmmm...Na from clap dance dey start. Women, stay away from abusive men! The Mrs title is not by force by fire!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by DBestDoc(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
God in his infinite mercy will pardon him. the Bible says you should forgive even if you were offended 77 x 77 times.

God knows best

So you've never read in that your Bible where it says "God cannot be mocked, for whatever a man sows same shall he reap"?

Even your same bible says God institutes Authorities to punish the evil doers. Justice will be served, he won't escape it.
AngelsAndStars:
but it did end up in death. my point is learning what caused it and educate people.

punishing people won't solve problems but punishing and also working to prevent such would go a long way.

if there is a problem there must be a curse.
No matter the cause. Your bible also says if you're slapped on one cheek, you shouldn't retaliate. Rather, present the other cheek.

Make sure you read your bible very well, don't just sieve it in your favour. Call a spade a spade.

RIP to the dead
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by drskyfly007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
That's why I always tell ladies that once a man beats you for the first time....RUN....cos that man will NEVER stop even after marriage...The earlier they believe this fact and stop living in denial the better for the society....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by Annalise(f): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
johnson232:
The man never intended to kill the woman, it was an impromptu incident...

How do you know his intention? Abi are you the murderer?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by NaeChris: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Before i dey think say na women, men seem to have taken over. Hmm watch ya back Husband and wife.
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
midehi2:
The day you raise your hand to a woman, that's the day you're officially no longer a man!

You laid her on bed, poured all your semen in her, there was result and you terminated them with your own hands, is that normal undecided undecided

Even goats no longer fight, why then some human undecided

God I thank you for my ........
you are right, been a while I last witnessed animals fighting each other, if only this ladies could be strong enough to take a walk from an abusive relationship or marriage, no one is worth suffering this much pain and later death for, not d kids, not the useless husband,not the ever judging society!!!!hitting a lady is BAD enough, how much more a woman pregnant with your own kid, seriously I can't wrap ma head around some news I read bout this days.
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
i have a feeling it's case of house wife things, those ladies see a lot and take a lot, anger, frustration, stress, women get busy o, get a job, have a hobby, trust me, even if the man is a woman beater, he would respect you for what you do and that in turn will caution him against such barbaric acts 9and i'm not saying runs girls oo angry) house wife is an invitation for so many negative things .. So sad. cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have said it before dat some men are not normal...some act like He-goat., others like dog., while some are cow....

I believe very one must a big Cow driven by Fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.