Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company (25734 Views)

301 Reps Sponsor Bills To Stop Ajaokuta Steel Company Concession / Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / 'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
LordAdam7:

Oga are the steel companies in Pittsburgh government owned?

Let's assume they are even. Is the American government and the Nigerian government at the same level of efficient use of money on projects?

All these bloody copy cats are the same people that scream anti-US rhetoric when it doesn't support them.

Any private company that wants to set up a steel plant in Nigeria is welcome. But looting of our resources through a forsaken steel project is not acceptable. If you think it is acceptable, then shame on you for being an harbinger of corruption.

-Lord

What I can deduce from your comment is that past Nigeria Govt has wasted money on projects. But this is a new govt , so we will support them to succeed . Some of us believe in them, you may not and I understand that. Ajaokuta is a National asset, so govt plan to revive it is a welcome development to some of us. There are many Chinese Govt owned companies that are doing very well.

See more details about the plant. You may chose to cling to the negative though..

Ajaokuta Steel to operate at full capacity by 2017— FG ON DECEMBER 20, 2016 By Gabriel Ewepu ABUJA—

THE Federal Government yesterday assured that Ajaokuta Steel Company would operate at full capacity in the second quarter of 2017. Ajaokuta-Steel-Company The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, who disclosed this when giving a scorecard of his Ministry’s performance in 2016 and projections for 2017 in Abuja, also disclosed that the government had made progress over the protracted litigations on legacy assets, particularly Ajaokuta Steel Company, by signing a Modified Concession Agreement, MCA, that had allowed for the commencement of the return of the company to government. He said: “We have made progress in resolving the legal issues around our legacy projects, particularly Ajaokuta. We have signed a Modified Concession Agreement, MCA, that has allowed for the commencement of the return of the entity to the Federal Government of Nigeria. “We are being guided by our consultants to take the most appropriate steps to select a new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work after several false starts in the past. We expect this process to be fully on stream by the second quarter of 2017.” Also highlighting some key achievements for the year under review, the Minister said: “We have improved the productivity of the sector by tripling the ministry’s contribution to the federation account to about N2 billion in 2016, up from N700 million in 2015. “Increased productivity in our mining space has also led to significant discovery of mineral deposits, the most noteworthy being the large find of high-grade nickel a few months ago in Dangoma, Kaduna state by an Australian mining company operating in Nigeria. “Government has constructed 10 Prototype Mineral Buying Centres across the country for specific strategic industrial minerals. The centres are to serve as standardization centres to enable ASM Cooperatives and operators receive fair premium for their labour.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/ajaokuta-steel-operate-full-capacity-2017-fg/
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
deji15:

What I can deduce from your comment is that past Nigeria Govt has wasted money on projects. But this is a new govt , so we will support them to succeed . Some of us believe in them, you may not and I understand that. Ajaokuta is a National asset, so govt plan to revive it is a welcome development to some of us. There are many Chinese Govt owned companies that are doing very well.

See more details about the plant. You may chose to cling to the negative though..

Ajaokuta Steel to operate at full capacity by 2017— FG ON DECEMBER 20, 2016 By Gabriel Ewepu ABUJA—

THE Federal Government yesterday assured that Ajaokuta Steel Company would operate at full capacity in the second quarter of 2017. Ajaokuta-Steel-Company The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, who disclosed this when giving a scorecard of his Ministry’s performance in 2016 and projections for 2017 in Abuja, also disclosed that the government had made progress over the protracted litigations on legacy assets, particularly Ajaokuta Steel Company, by signing a Modified Concession Agreement, MCA, that had allowed for the commencement of the return of the company to government. He said: “We have made progress in resolving the legal issues around our legacy projects, particularly Ajaokuta. We have signed a Modified Concession Agreement, MCA, that has allowed for the commencement of the return of the entity to the Federal Government of Nigeria. “We are being guided by our consultants to take the most appropriate steps to select a new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work after several false starts in the past. We expect this process to be fully on stream by the second quarter of 2017.” Also highlighting some key achievements for the year under review, the Minister said: “We have improved the productivity of the sector by tripling the ministry’s contribution to the federation account to about N2 billion in 2016, up from N700 million in 2015. “Increased productivity in our mining space has also led to significant discovery of mineral deposits, the most noteworthy being the large find of high-grade nickel a few months ago in Dangoma, Kaduna state by an Australian mining company operating in Nigeria. “Government has constructed 10 Prototype Mineral Buying Centres across the country for specific strategic industrial minerals. The centres are to serve as standardization centres to enable ASM Cooperatives and operators receive fair premium for their labour.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/ajaokuta-steel-operate-full-capacity-2017-fg/

I'm sorry to say this, but something is seriously wrong with you.

What new government with the level of graft uncovered by the day in this same government.

Right there in the excerpt you quoted, the Minister said and I quote, “We are being guided by our consultants to take the most appropriate steps to select a new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work after several false starts in the past. We expect this process to be fully on stream by the second quarter of 2017.”

Please answer the question, for a project that is billed to come on stream in around 6 months from now, who is the "new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work" that your "new [incorruptible] government" has selected?

You can see how they're playing you like a fool and you're selling the future of your children. And for what? Nothing.

If they are actually looking for a "new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability" then why are they signing a Modified Concession Agreement for complete return to the government? Why are they spending N7.9b for a plant that no one knows the degree of completion to date.

Does this not reek of the same sleaze that happened in previous governments?

If this is a new government, and they're doing things differently, where is the transparency?

How was the N3.6b of last year spent? Can you answer that question? Or do you simply believe them because you voted for them? What brand of idiocy is this?

I campaigned and voted for GEJ in 2015. But I will never say that the cost of repairing the refineries under GEJ was judiciously spent. I can never say so, else I'll sound like an idiot. There was contract bloating, kick-backs, and money just disappeared. That same contract bloating, kick-backs, and money just disappearing is still happening as we speak under your "new government."

When GEJ realized the level of rut of corruption in Nigeria, across both party divides (an APC state used N400m to generate 1 MW of gas-powered electricity when a private sector company used less than N150m for same 1 MW of gas-powered electricity-- I'm talking about Lagos versus BUA cement), he decided that until such institutions and measures were available to check graft, it's best that government-run establishments were managed by the private sector. I supported him with the concession of the GENCOS and DISCOS. And when he decided to remove subsidy in 2012, I supported him. The same id.iots that danced in Lagos against it, were the same people complaining that we paid above N1 trillion every year from then until last year for subsidies.

Now without any new measure to check transparency and accountability, you believe the body odor of a man who cannot check the graft in the State House budget (paying Aso Rock rent) will somehow be able to prevent graft in Ajaokuta. A man who cannot remove his chief of staff after being indicted for a N500m bribe. Or ask his Minister of Transportation to account for how a 1,400% budget increase was judiciously spent.

When Sanusi raised alarm about non-remittal of revenues by the NNPC, all of you were masturbating on it. Now that it is said that $4.2b (more than 1 trillion naira) has been unremitted for the second half of 2015 under your supposedly new government, all of you have gone unsurprisingly quiet. And you expect intelligent Nigerians to take you seriously when you use the word "new government" like it is supposed to mean something other than new corrupt government.

Or should I start talking about the double-standardness of this same government in both financial and non-financial matters?

As I said before, it's either you are pathologically optimistic or completely devoid of the ability to use your brain.

The difference between the previous administration and this one is name and the ability of this administration to get away with more wrongdoing. I'm done replying you if you can't use your brain.

Everyone agrees here that the government has displayed same attitude as previous governments to inefficient use of money in government projects, and you're convulsing about a new government? Look at the date, it's 2017 not 2015. Campaign is over.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Dedetwo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Depthless pit!!!! This is another cash cow in Nigeria. Nigeria is a worthless piece of sh....
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
LordAdam7:

I'm sorry to say this, but something is seriously wrong with you.

What new government with the level of graft uncovered by the day in this same government.

Right there in the excerpt you quoted, the Minister said and I quote, “We are being guided by our consultants to take the most appropriate steps to select a new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work after several false starts in the past. We expect this process to be fully on stream by the second quarter of 2017.”

Please answer the question, for a project that is billed to come on stream in around 6 months from now, who is the "new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability to ensure Ajaokuta is finally put to work" that your "new [incorruptible] government" has selected?

You can see how they're playing you like a fool and you're selling the future of your children. And for what? Nothing.

If they are actually looking for a "new core investor with the requisite financial and technical capability" then why are they signing a Modified Concession Agreement for complete return to the government? Why are they spending N7.9b for a plant that no one knows the degree of completion to date.

If this is a new government, and they're doing things differently, where is the transparency?

How was the N3.6b of last year spent? Can you answer that question? Or do you simply believe them because you voted for them? What brand of idiocy is this?

I campaigned and voted for GEJ in 2015. But I will never say that the cost of repairing the refineries under GEJ was judiciously spent. I can never say so, else I'll sound like an idiot. There was contract bloating, kick-backs, and money just disappeared. Which is why when GEJ realized the level of rut of corruption in Nigeria, across both party divides (an APC state used N400m to generate 1 MW of gas-powered electricity when a private sector company used less than N150m for same 1 MW of gas-powered electricity-- I'm talking about Lagos versus BUA cement), he decided that until such institutions and measures were available to check graft, it's best that government-run establishments were managed by the private sector. I supported him with the concession of the GENCOS and DISCOS. And when he decided to remove subsidy in 2012, I supported him. The same id.iots that danced in Lagos against it, were the same people complaining that we paid above N1 trillion every year from then until last year for subsidies.

Now without any new measure to check transparency and accountability, you believe the body odor of a man who cannot check the graft in the State House budget (paying Aso Rock rent) will somehow be able to prevent graft in Ajaokuta. A man who cannot remove his chief of staff after being indicted for a N500m bribe. Or ask his Minister of Transportation to account for how a 1,400% budget increase was judiciously spent.

When Sanusi raised alarm about non-remittal of revenues by the NNPC, all of you were masturbating on it. Now that it is said that $4.2b (more than 1 trillion naira) has been unremitted for the second half of 2015 under your supposedly new government, all of you have gone unsurprisingly quiet. And you expect intelligent Nigerians to take you seriously when you use the word "new government" like it is supposed to mean something other than new corrupt government.

Or should I start talking about the double-standardness of this same government in both financial and non-financial matters?

As I said before, it's either you are pathologically optimistic or completely devoid of the ability to use your brain.

The difference between the previous administration and this one is name and the ability of this administration to get away with more wrongdoing. I'm done replying you if you can't use your brain.

Everyone agrees here that the government has displayed same attitude as previous governments to inefficient use of money in government projects, and you're convulsing about a new government? Look at the date, it's 2017 not 2015. Campaign is over.

-Lord

You wrote: I campaigned and voted for GEJ in 2015 grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it... Very easy to spot a zombie wailer like yourself.
Don't commit suicide before the end of 2017. Then we will compare notes. Until then you can waste more of your time on NL (hopefully this is what puts food on your table) as the level of your frustration over the loss of your ineffectual buffoon hero is nearing a breaking point. You remember that your hero was already borrowing to pay salary as far back as 2014? Wendel Simlin you live a fraudulent lifestyle. 2019 is approaching are you presenting "Fortunato" again? Or this is how you will be wailing perpetually?

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

Don't commit suicide before the end of 2017. Then we will compare notes. Until then you can waste more of your time on NL (hopefully this is what puts food on your table) as the level of your frustration over the loss of your ineffectual buffoon hero is nearing a breaking point. You remember that your hero was already borrowing to pay salary as far back as 2014? Reno Omokri you live a fraudulent lifestyle. 2019 is approaching are you presenting "Fortunato" again? Or this is how you will be wailing perpetually?

I hope you all can see this one is a nuisance here.

We're talking about issues of graft that cuts across both political divides and he is raising partisan dust in a very healthy discussion.

I think there is a consensus here that if the government allows a private company to revamp Ajaokuta steel, no one would complain. The issue is that a FG with blatant inability to coordinate government projects and provide proof of diligent use of our money is dumping billions of taxpayers' naira into a mammoth corruption pit without transparency and accountability.

Mr deji15, move along if all you have to contribute is change mantra. This is not PDP versus APC so find a partisan thread where you would feel at home. If the discussion is too intelligent for you to make meaningful contributions in, find some other trashy thread to regurgitate your feeble mumbling on.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

-Lord

I swear it like talking to children. I see why we get robbed all the time collectively. Everyone has some sort of religious devotion to the state. History, common sense and logic are thrown out window every 4 yrs and nobody learns.

Where is the public financial records of this company. Will this guy be available for comment in six months or will he have excuses? No here is against steel. We simply don't trust the currupt snakes at Aso Rock who have proven track record of failure.

deji15:

Don't commit suicide before the end of 2017. Then we will compare notes. Until then you can waste more of your time on NL (hopefully this is what puts food on your table) as the level of your frustration over the loss of your ineffectual buffoon hero is nearing a breaking point. You remember that your hero was already borrowing to pay salary as far back as 2014? Wendel Simlin you live a fraudulent lifestyle. 2019 is approaching are you presenting "Fortunato" again? Or this is how you will be wailing perpetually?

He asked you very simple question abut the spending and transpency and you went full retard. What does his arguements have to do with partisan politics. Lol your a child. Stick to sports section if this is all about 2 dimensional red team or blue team nonsense.

No financial documents or public available information to show any transparent change. 6 months down line we'll hear excuses. If Buhari can pull it off I'll give him credit but won't hold my breath.

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

I swear it like talking to children. I see why we get robbed all the time collectively. Everyone has some sort of religious devotion to the state. History, common sense and logic are thrown out window every 4 yrs and nobody learns.

Where is the public financial records of this company. Will this guy be available for comment in six months or will he have excuses? No here is against steel. We simply don't trust the currupt snakes at Aso Rock who have proven track record of failure.

He asked you very simple question abut the spending and transpency and you went full retard. What does his arguements have to do with partisan politics. Lol your a child. Stick to sports section if this is all about 2 dimensional red team or blue team nonsense.

Watch, he'll call you a wailer like they called you a hater on the Lagos Light Rail thread.

It's shameful that a thread that has had no input of partisanship for several pages will be ruined by this kid's tantrums. Even vodutive and obailala to the best of their ability fought off the urge to play politics with this serious issue, but this 'I don't know what to call him' just had to display his foolishness in full glare.

-Lord
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

I hope you all can see this one is a nuisance here.

We're talking about issues of graft that cuts across both political divides and he is raising partisan dust in a very healthy discussion.

I think there is a consensus here that if the government allows a private company to revamp Ajaokuta steel, no one would complain. The issue is that a FG with blatant inability to coordinate government projects and provide proof of diligent use of our money is dumping billions of taxpayers' naira into a mammoth corruption pit without transparency and accountability.

Mr deji15, move along if all you have to contribute is change mantra. This is not PDP versus APC so find a partisan thread where you would feel at home. If the discussion is too intelligent for you to make meaningful contributions in, find some other trashy thread to regurgitate your feeble mumbling on.

-Lord
The person constituting himself into a nuisance is yourself. Remind me again, who initiated this conversation? Definitely not me, because I know your type. The loss of your hero is too painful to recognize any good thing about the current Govt. Sincerely, I don't care if you wail or not.
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

No financial documents or public available information to show any transparent change. 6 months down line we'll hear excuses. If Buhari can pull it off I'll give him credit but won't hold my breath.

You are an idiot. Do you know the meaning of budget estimate? Where is it written in the article that the money was released? Apart from verbal abuse, there is not much in your empty head.
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

[s]The person constituting himself into a nuisance is yourself. Remind me again, who initiated this conversation? Definitely not me, because I know your type. The loss of your hero is too painful to recognize any good thing about the current Govt. Sincerely, I don't care if you wail or not.[/s]

@Blue3k, he's a kid truly.

Awaiting Bishopking reply, so we can put this discourse to rest.

-Lord
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

-Lord

You are a wailer. Calling yourself a kid cannot veil your wailing
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

Others will decide if I should take this up with you.

I intend to make you feel stupid and worthless, but I'm being held back by what that would turn this thread into.

So don't worry, I'll buy this market you're selling as a deterrent to others to refrain from partisanship on vital national issues. But let the adults finish talking first.

-Lord
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

Cry more. Going all out to defend your hero. We don't worship politicians like you do spazz out. Q2 and three we'll see how far the get along.

LordAdam7:

-Lord

We'll see the fruits of this change soon enough.
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Cry more. Going all out to defend your hero. We don't worship politicians like you do spazz out. Q2 and three we'll see how far the get along.

Yes, we will see. Crying is your lot, not mine and worshiping politician is your thing not mine.. Buzz off.
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

Others will decide if I should take this up with you.

I intend to make you feel stupid and worthless, but I'm being held back by what that would turn this thread into.

So don't worry, I'll buy this market you're selling as a deterrent to others to refrain from partisanship on vital national issues. But let the adults finish talking first.

-Lord

You are surely deluded. Do you have a life outside ranting on NL?
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by LordAdam7: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

You are surely deluded. Do you have a life outside ranting on NL?

Wait your turn mate.

Let the adults finish talking, and I'll have your time. If you can't use your brain as a human being, then at least act like a sheep and wait your turn.

After Bishopking reply, I'll treat your f'up. You'll be ignored until then.

-Lord
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

Wait your turn mate.

Let the adults finish talking, and I'll have your time. If you can't use your brain as a human being, then at least act like a sheep and wait your turn.

After Bishopking reply, I'll treat your f'up. You'll be ignored until then.

-Lord

You are suffering from delusion grandeur.. You treat someones fck up online "Internet Tiger". You are really sick
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 3:33am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

[s]You are an idiot. Do you know the meaning of budget estimate? Where is it written in the article that the money was released? Apart from verbal abuse, there is not much in your empty head.[/s]

Where did I mention budget you dunce. I said public financials. Meaning financial statements you can get from any public company. A mentally challenged child like you should stop while your ahead. Instead of providing financial statements you cry about partisan politics. You're pathetic til you can bring proof of transparency like we arguing this project doesn't have.

You see Jonathan's name mentioned in passing then you turn into political prostitute. You realise Lords statements critiques Jonathan and said his administration was wasteful. He obviously doesn't subscribe to hero worship like you do. All you're doing is projecting your myopic world view to economic issue. The steel mill been around at least 3 decades with nothing to show but failure.

Let me give you example of transparency. Export–Import Bank of the United States. You can see all the financials. Don't waste your loved ones money go play in traffic.

http://www.exim.gov/news/reports/annual-reports

Ps: we aren't insulting you by telling you truth about your self. Sadly because we don't want to be banned we can't express how lowly you are.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Where did I mention budget you dunce. I said public financials. Meaning financial statements you can get from any public company. A mentally challenged child like you should stop while your ahead. Instead of providing financial statements you cry about partisan politics. You're pathetic til you can bring proof of transparency like we arguing this project doesn't have.

You see Jonathan's name mentioned in passing then you turn into political prostitute. You realise Lords statements critiques Jonathan and said his administration was wasteful. He obviously doesn't subscribe to hero worship like you do. All you're doing is projecting your myopic world view to economic issue. The steel mill been around at least 3 decades with nothing to show but failure.

Let me give you example of transparency. Export–Import Bank of the United States. You can see all the financials. Don't waste your loved ones money go play in traffic.

Ps: we aren't insulting you by telling you truth about your self. Sadly because we don't want to be banned we can't express how lowly you are.
The idiot you are supporting mentioned budget.. Hopeless fool like yourself did not realise that that investors that are applying to operate the company has checked the company asset and liabilities? Any reasonable person that follows the history of the transactions, concessions etc of the company will know what has transpired. A fool like yourself is asking for the financials of a company that is yet to start operation. As it stands, revenue is zero and over 4 billion dollars has been sunk into the investment. Information is available on the state and condition of the plant after assessment by reputable consultants. All you need to do is look for the information. You are a retard
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

The idiot you are supporting mentioned budget.. [s]Hopeless fool like yourself did not realise that that investors that are applying to operate the company has checked the company asset and liabilities?[/s]

The secret investors you can't name check for you so that constitutes transparency? The company is a public company funder by tax. The financials should be public. Let's talk about budget how was it spent can you account for that and what it accomplished nope.

deji15:

Any reasonable person that follows the history of the transactions, concessions etc of the company will know what has transpired. A fool like yourself is asking for the financials of a company that is yet to start operation. As it stands, revenue is zero and over 4 billion dollars has been sunk into the investment. Information is available on the state and condition of the plant after assessment by reputable consultants. All you need to do is look for the information. You are a retard

The company started operations in various times and shut down due to lack of funds. You don't even know history of plant but a like political prostitute you want to run your mouth in service of master.

Yes even if your not making profits. If money is being spent you still need to have financials. Only a illiterate like yourself wouldn't know that.

If the plant wasn't in operation why would the be producing and selling? Bring financials now that we established the plant has operated at various times. Also corporation keep financials even if it's simply negative. If it's a public company why shouldn't it have any.

The plant by 1994 was reckoned to be at 98% completion in terms of equipment erected. Some completed units of the Plant operated at different times but had to short down due to non-availability of fund.

It was taken over by India’s Ispat Industries in 2004 but that concession was revoked after just four years.

Source: http://www.ajaokutasteel.com/site/pagef.php?cnt=Background%20of%20Organization

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/sectors/infrastructure/nigerias-ajaokuta-steel-plant-better-late-never/#

Ps: we understand your mentally challenged but that no excuse to be this dense. How exactly can you justify the plant having no financials or knowing what the budget money did? If the money is being spent and the steel mill has permanent staff as it seem why would it have financials? Lol you exposed your insanity because you couldn't help being a political prostitute for your masters.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

The secret investors you can't name check for you so that constitutes transparency? The company is a public company funder by tax. The financials should be public. Let's talk about budget how was it spent can you account for that and what it accomplished nope.

The company started operations in various times and shut down due to lack of funds. You don't even know history of plant but a like political prostitute you want to run your mouth in service of master.

Yes even if your not making profits. If money is being spent you still need to have financials. Only a illiterate like yourself wouldn't know that.

If the plant wasn't in operation why would the be producing and selling?

Source: http://www.ajaokutasteel.com/site/pagef.php?cnt=Background%20of%20Organization

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/sectors/infrastructure/nigerias-ajaokuta-steel-plant-better-late-never/#
Apart from displaying your stupidity, you still have not written anything new. Look further for the would be operator investors information that has indicated interest and what they are bargaining for. If you don't know something and you need someone to give you that information, you ask politely and not throwing insults like a child with no home training or a frustrated fool

So now run along.

China’s Polaris Technologies eyes acquisition of Nigerian Ajaokuta steel factory
http://www.chinagoabroad.com/en/market_review/china-s-polaris-technologies-eyes-acquisition-of-nigerian-ajaokuta-steel-factory
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

Apart from displaying your stupidity, you still have not written anything new. Look further for the would be operator investors information that has indicated interest and what they are bargaining for. If you don't know something and you need someone to give you that information, you ask politely and not throwing insults like a child with no home training or a frustrated fool

So now run along.

China’s Polaris Technologies eyes acquisition of Nigerian Ajaokuta steel factory
http://www.chinagoabroad.com/en/market_review/china-s-polaris-technologies-eyes-acquisition-of-nigerian-ajaokuta-steel-factory

Are these financials or do they tell you the budget money was spent on? We never claimed investors were not interested. There's been interest for decades but no results. Just a giant white elephant from 80s to now.

Do you not know what financial are?

Btw wasn't the indian company interested in plant before it was revoke in 2008? How is Chinese company different? They simply expressed interest doesn't mean they'll invest.

It was taken over by India’s Ispat Industries in 2004 but that concession was revoked after just four years. - See more at: http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/sectors/infrastructure/nigerias-ajaokuta-steel-plant-better-late-never/#sthash.rXJYWoxG.dpuf

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Are these financials or do they tell you the budget money was spent on? We never claimed investors were not interested. There's been interest for decades but no results. Just a giant white elephant from 80s to now.

Do you not know what financial are?
Stop asking foolish question. I have answered you on the financial status of the company. Information abound as to how much has been spent on the project, what % completion it is, how much is needed before completion and plan is in place to hand over the company to operator investors. I have reviewed many financial statement of companies prior to acquisition / partnership. The anonymous nature of this forum does not mean that every one commenting is a loser like yourself
In the case of Ajaokuta steel coy, the potential is there but as it stand revenue is near zero. It remains a huge capital investment project which will pay off when revenue kicks in
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

Stop asking foolish question. I have answered you on the financial status of the company. Information abound as to how much has been spent on the project, what % completion it is, how much is needed before completion and plan is in place to hand over the company to operator investors. [s]I have reviewed many financial statement of companies prior to acquisition / partnership.[/s] The anonymous nature of this forum does not mean that every one commenting is a loser like yourself
In the case of Ajaokuta steel coy, the potential is there but as it stand revenue is near zero. It remains a huge capital investment which will pay off when revenue kicks in

Those aren't finances you autistic child. Financial include balance sheet, income statement and cashflow. I gave you example you still couldn't answer. I brought you the little information posted 98% completion little to show for 3 decades of being in operation.

U haven't posted anything but link to Chinese firm expressing interest in plant. What a fraud you turned out to be. The budget we ask for with detailed information how it was used you didn't provide but you expect us to believe this is transparency at its finest.

Your only good at being partisan political prostitute.

Ps. I watched your comments.

1st you lost you mind talking Jonathan when asked about transpency in budget and financials statements.

2nd you say it doesn't need financials since it not in operations even though billions have been sunk into project. Then the plant also has staff. A company that's been around 3 decades with public funds. I'm bad guy for asking for financial statements?

deji15:
asking for the financials of a company that is yet to start operation. As it stands, revenue is zero and over 4 billion dollars has been sunk into the investment.

3rd you post link of firm being interested in plant as strawman arguement. No one here said there was no interest in plant from private sector. We already established there's been interest for at least decades when Indian firm had interest plant. The result didn't do much so why is this different.

deji15:

Look further for the would be operator investors information that has indicated interest and what they are bargaining for.

It was taken over by India’s Ispat Industries in 2004 but that concession was revoked after just four years. - See more at: http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/sectors/infrastructure/nigerias-ajaokuta-steel-plant-better-late-never/#sthash.rXJYWoxG.dpuf

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Those aren't finances you autistic child. Financial include balance sheet, income statement and cashflow. I gave you example you still couldn't answer. I brought you the little information posted 98% with little to show for 3 decades of being in operation.

U haven't posted anything but link to Chinese firm expressing interest in plant. What a fraud you turned out to be. The budget we ask for with detailed information how it was used you didn't provide but you expect us to believe this is transparency at its finest.

Your only good at being partisan political prostitute.

You are indeed a retard. The information that abound on the net is what a loser like you is claiming to produce. So Until I post numerous link before a loser like yourself will realize that I have the information? When I mention revenue what do you think that refers to? You are really stupid. When I mentioned amount spent, your confused brain could not decipher that what we are referring to is the cash outflow. As a dullard, , you did not realise that the asset and liability of the company is part of your financials. Like i wrote earlier, you are a retard.

Here is another info. Next time you ask politely and I may chose to ignore or answer you

https://www.today.ng/business/138291/ajaokuta-steel-n80bn-operate-official
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

[s]You are indeed a retard. The information that abound on the net is what a loser like you is claiming to produce. So Until I post numerous link before a loser like yourself will realize that I have the information? When I mention revenue what do you think that refers to? You are really stupid. When I mentioned amount spent, your confused brain could not decipher that what we are referring to is the cash outflow. As a dullard, , you did not realise that the asset and liability of the company is part of your financials. Like i wrote earlier, you are a retard. [/s]

We asked you to provide it. It's not there. The financials aren't transparent. You respond but you won't post the link but find time dance like prostitute when you hear Jonathans name. You post irrelevant link nobody ask for post the link with Chinese firm. You're a fraud I know you will reply again without link to financial statements of Ajaokuta Steel Company.

I showed you example with US import export bank. You do same with Ajaokuta Steel Company. Stick to your job as political prostitute if you can't get back to me with link.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

We asked you to provide it. It's not there. The financials aren't transparent. You respond but you won't post the link but find time dance like prostitute when you hear Jonathans name. You post irrelevant link nobody ask for post the link with Chinese firm. You're a fraud I know you will reply again without link.
The fraud is yourself. A low life yahoo yahoo boy like yourself that spends greater part of his life online referring to some one as fraud.. Why should I spoon feed you? Are you so stupid that you cannot look for information yourself? Get lost.

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by davidif: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Oh goodness! They are still flogging this dead horse?
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

[s]The fraud is yourself. A low life yahoo yahoo boy like yourself that spends greater part of his life online referring to some one as fraud.. Why should I spoon feed you? Are you so stupid that you cannot look for information yourself? Get lost.[/s]

Your as autistic as ever. You truly don't know what a financial statements is. I can tell your a liar as well when you claimed you studied financial reports but you can't pull one up from official source to save your life.

Here's an Example with NNPC. The reason you having hard time finding the right documents is because it not there. That's a press release updating there need for money.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/NNPC%2520Monthly%2520Financial%2520%2520Operations%2520Report%2520September%25202015.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiarML0rrnRAhVo2IMKHVoTCdIQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNGxeGrGrnD7p4SE8TALM1gd6GyPFw

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Your as autistic as ever. You truly don't know what a financial statements is. I can tell your a liar as well when you claimed you studied financial reports but you can't pull one up from official source to save your life.

Here's an Example with NNPC. The reason you having hard time finding the right documents is because it not there. That's a press release updating there need for money.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/NNPC%2520Monthly%2520Financial%2520%2520Operations%2520Report%2520September%25202015.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiarML0rrnRAhVo2IMKHVoTCdIQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNGxeGrGrnD7p4SE8TALM1gd6GyPFw

"Imbec.le like yourself will not know what to do with information when broken down for you. Would be investors will not put their money except there is proper financials in place, Even the ukranian Govt has indicated interest in investing a minimum $1 billion dollars. You are really confused. A retard comparing an operating organisation like NNPC to a a company with next to zero revenue as it stands. You are doing merry go around over nothing. You are the Jonaheeden political prostitute that is still crying over the loss of your don fortunato.
Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by davidif: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2017
DropShot:

Why are you perpetually bitter and frustrated?

Get it in your skull, this govt is very serious about reviving our moribund industries and has proved it with many actions.

E.g, Abuja Airport, many major federal roads such as East-West road, 2nd Niger Bridge, new fighter jets for the NA, just to mention a few.

He is right! Govts job is not to be getting involved in business. There job is to create an atmosphere conducive for business and to get out of the way. The govt should have sold this a while back.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Blue3k(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2017
deji15:

"Imbec.le like yourself will not know what to do with information when broken down for you. Would be investors will not put their money except there is proper financials in place

Here you go rambling again but won't simply bring financial report. A company around for 30 years operating in limited capacities, with staff and no financials and transparency to speak of. You wonder why it's been so currupt? Only mentally challenged kid like yourself would trust this.

deji15:

Even the ukranian Govt has indicated interest in investing a minimum $1 billion dollars. If you are an investor approach the Minsitry of mines for details. A retard comparing an operating organisation like NNPC to a a company with next to zero revenue as it stands

Then accomplished next to nothing. Lol the company's spending billions doing what you can't answer. You can't show any results but want more money poured in.

Ukraine has to do with what in transparency arguements. Another strawman like your Chinese firm link. A public company gobbling up billions has no public financials and your cool with it. Only investor need to know?

Having no revenue is no excuse not to keep up books many public companies have yet to make profit but keep financials. Have you heard of Telsa?

deji15:

You are doing merry go around over nothing. You are the Jonaheeden political prostitute that is still crying over the loss of your don fortunato.

See you took my advice your good at servicing you master on your knees. Stick your job as political prostitute they will notice you and throw a nice treat your way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.