Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

New Religious Law, Attempt To Perfect Islamic Agenda - Clergy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Religious Law, Attempt To Perfect Islamic Agenda - Clergy (381 Views)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / The US Was Correct On Islamic Agenda In Nigeria. / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Religious Law, Attempt To Perfect Islamic Agenda - Clergy by NFFGG: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola who is known for criticising some unfavorable policies of President Muhammadu Buhari led administration on a social media, has alleged this morning through his facebook account and blog that the new laws and regulations that limited the tenor of head of churches, mosques and other non profitable organisations to maximum of 20 years, is an attempt to perfect the Islamic agenda of Muhammadu Buhari led administration.

The pastor who claimed he got the information through his friend commended pastor Adeboye for the new structure in the Redeem Christian Church Of God. The clergy praised Adeboye for divine wisdom that the spirit of God bestowed on him to disappoint devices of the crafty and also advise other General Overseers affected by the new law to follow suit

Below is the statement copied from his face book account :

"A friend just hinted me that the new regulations in the religious system is a plot to edge out some powerful men of God heading various churches to pave the way for Islamic agenda of the Muhammadu Buhari led administration. According to my friend, their main target are the churches. They just included mosques and other non profitable organisations so that people will not be suspicious. But I thank God that pastor Adeboye is filled with the spirit of God by just appointing an overseer for Nigeria while he remain the General overseer. The implication of this is that the Nigeria overseer will still report to the general overseer. I expect other GOs to follow suit now that the devices of the crafty had just be disappointed. This can't be anything rather than a divine wisdom."
Re: New Religious Law, Attempt To Perfect Islamic Agenda - Clergy by truthmans2012: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Islamic aganda shall fail in Jesus Mighty Name.

I'm not surprised, the Devil had been raising war against the Church from ages past but Glory be to God, the Church has been marching on.

Jesus said "the gates of hell shall not prevail against his Church (Mat. 16;18).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Beauties Of Yaomul Jumah (friday) / These Is What We Have To Teach Our Kids / Use Your Tongue Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.