Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... (1236 Views)

This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice / Adult Check This: Girl Walk Unclad On The Street Just To Get Rich (video) / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by patjane(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2017
I will share this because it has become a source of concern to me. Last year as I was shopping in a supermarket somewhere in Akwa ibom, where I happened to find myself in the course of work. A little gal sluggishly passed me, I turned and looked at her cos her tommy was protruded. At first I thought she was malnourished but on a closer look, she was indeed pregnant. I opened my mouth in astonishment. I ran to the cashier who happened to be an igbo gal, I asked if she knows the gal and she said yes. She told me she is a house help to one family there in the village. I asked if she knows her story and she said, the son of the man she is staying with impregnated her. This gal is barely 10years old. From that day I took interest in the gal, I started observing her. This gal barely feed, clothe and she stands hours serving in the restaurant owned by her madam. I took up courage to call her when I saw her last 2 days to ask her few things. I asked her why her tommy is big, she was looking at me. I asked her how old she said 11years. She was in primary 5 before she was knocked down. I asked her if she has seen a doctor since her tommy became big she said no she has never been to the hospital. I told her I want to take her to the hospital she said okay. Immediately she saw some lady enter the supermarket, she ran away from me. I then asked whom the lady is and I was told is her madams daughter. I approached her that I want to take the gal to the hospital, to my surprise she became aggressive towards me. She said it's not my business. I became confused cos I thought its money issues that made them neglect the gal child. But indeed it was an act to punish her. I let go cos I'm new to this part of the country where language is a very big issue. I don't want my good deed to shorten my life. the issue now is I can't sleep. My mind is on this gal child. I have passed through the stages of pregnancy and as an adult it wasn't easy so I fear what dis child is going through. She has no knowledge of anything about sex not to speak of pregnancy and childbearing. Nobody knows what is going on inside her womb. Is she still alive? If yes can she deliver normal or be prepared for a C section? I need to bring in a professional into this matter. I need your help cry cry Is there anyone that can link me up with an NGO that handles this type of issue? I noticed its prevalence in this part of the country. Family violence and raping of the gal child and being subjected to suffer for a mistake she has no understanding of. Let's save the future of this gals. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Idamond: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
This story just shock me..11yrs old gal sha,i don think that gal will survive when givin birth
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Please move to front page fast
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by sinkhole: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, please FP.
I was just shedding tears as I read this. Please if we can confirm that this is true then we all need to help one way or the other.
More info will be needed such as location, the restaurant name and location, the names of people involved if possible.
@OP, you need to do more underground work on this girl and the abusing family.
It is not only Chibok girls that need saving in Nigeria!
I also think that the topic of this post needs to be modified, it needs to be more catchy in order to attract people opening it!
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Idamond: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
sinkhole:
Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, please FP.
I was just shedding tears as I read this. Please if we can confirm that this is true then we all need to help one way or the other.
More info will be needed such as location, the restaurant name and location, the names of people involved if possible.
@OP, you need to do more underground work on this girl and the abusing family.
It is not only Chibok girls that need saving in Nigeria!
I also think that the topic of this post needs to be modified, it needs to be more catchy in order to attract people opening it!
bro u said the right thing something need to be done to save that innocent gal life, i have to disclose this,dat my state...pls we need more info @op
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by patjane(f): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
All we need is an NGO that handles this type of issues..
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by franklynsunny(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dat family should b arrested
D gal is raped by d madam son repeatedly until she became pregnant
Youths in dat area should castrate him n tak him to police
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Fourwinds: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2017
OP I'm really annoyed with u...what nonsense is dat...because d madam's daughter was aggressive and u let go d matter.? infact dat action alone would have encourage me to finish all d I'm...becile family...so u don't have information about NGOs...even police...

I feel like slapping somebody dis morning...Oga Seun no near me ooo
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by sinkhole: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Idamond:
bro u said the right thing something need to be done to save that innocent gal life, i have to disclose this,dat my state...pls we need more info @op
If we are to inform any NGO to take up this they will definitely have to know where to go and who to look for, hence the need for more and detail information.
I do not know the East nor have I ever been there(I reside in North Central) and I am just an ordinary person like many of us, but I know if we all shout enough, through all the available social media (twitter, facebook, etc) government or some NGOs might be forced to act. Besides, OP, I beg you in the name of God, keep monitoring that girl and updating us on her state of health. I have this feeling that simething bad may happen to her if the real pregnancy labour kick-in (I am a married man and I know that giving birth is not for an infant!)
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by sinkhole: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Idamond:
This story just shock me..11yrs old gal sha,i don think that gal will survive when givin birth
I have this very bad feeling that the girl may die during child birth! Because she simply will not be able to deliver normally and the Madam family may never take her to hospital, even during labour.
May God help that girl!
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by sisisioge: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Omg! Omg! Can't stop crying. Why are women so wicked? The madam has kids thus knows how it feels, yet...It is well.

You have done well OP...The social media is a powerful too. The required quarters will get the notice.

Lala...Come and see o.
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Laird(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Report the Case to POLICE

Report to NAPTIP anti human trafficking agency
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by devlishGINGER(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2018
patjane:
All we need is an NGO that handles this type of issues..

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ? Soft copy
Re: 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl... by Venica(f): 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
so sad. pls someone should send the NGO info asap

(1) (Reply)

How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . / Exclusive: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787.5million / Thief Who Got Trapped While Stealing Fuel Finally Regains Freedom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.