Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,518 members, 7,954,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . (1261 Views)

How 1000 Prisoners Ran Out Of Prison / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by Ajewealth123(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2017
So yesterday, some herbs were sent to me from osogbo because I had chronic pile. So in order to avoid police assault or troubles,I didn't didn't go with my car. So osogbo's bus do offload it's passenger at mile 2 bus stop at oshodi. So after I collected my herbs, I board a vanagon going to Ilasa. So while the we wait for the bus to fill up, I was sitting beside the driver. So this policeman came to the driver and told him (the driver) to settle him and the driver was trying to explain to him that this was his first loading for the day but the policeman was not having any of his explanation. While this was going on, I tried to snap the policeman stylishly then he caught me. He raised his gun immediately and cock it, life just went out of my body immediately. I started pleading with all my strength and other passengers were pleading on my behalf then he said
U dey try cram my name abi? U wan snap me photo no be so? Today I go kill u send message to idiots like u wey dey collect uniform for police body. Shebi no be today una dey do am. Our pleading were intense then I just dip my hand into my pocket and brought out anything my hand touches and immediately I squeezed it and handed it over codedly that even passengers didn't know I did. Jeez the fire in his eyes was incomparable like someone on a revenge mission. He collected it, checked it codedly and said,
God save u today,if no be passengers wey beg me,I for just kill you troway like fowl.
Sincerely till I got home,even till 9am this morning,I was not my normal self.
So that's how I will just die because I wanted to implicate a policeman online? Just to get some likes and share? Like and share that even seun doesn't pay people for! Sincerely the barabara still dey my body till now, I couldn't even go to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by Coolgent(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by vchykp(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesygrin.. even if you had succeded in snapping him, nothing changes, its normal thing in nigeria now as police complain of govt not paying.
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by expialidocious: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oga, you get mind oh. Nigerian Police and stray bullets. Thank your God because even after he is arrested, you for noh wake up.
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by hedonistic: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
A little bribe goes a long way in a corrupt country like Nigeria. You can buy influence, open closed doors, surmount great hurdles, have your way and most importantly, save your own life.

That's just the way it goes.

1 Like

Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by dotman4real007(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
na laugh i dey laugh ooo!!! police wey fit kill the driver kill you because of #50. Just count your blessings that you are still alive!!!
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
like, couldn't stop laughing gringringringringrin;
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by greatgod2012(f): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Funny but very pathetic!

Pathetic in the sense that, he knew what he was doing is bad and didn't want to be implicated!

1 Like

Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by muller102(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
I came to Type. RIP
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How 1000 Naira Saved My Life . by Rtopzy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
So yesterday, some herbs were sent to me from osogbo because I had chronic pile. So in order to avoid police assault or troubles,I didn't didn't go with my car. So osogbo's bus do offload it's passenger at mile 2 bus stop at oshodi. So after I collected my herbs, I board a vanagon going to Ilasa. So while the we wait for the bus to fill up, I was sitting beside the driver. So this policeman came to the driver and told him (the driver) to settle him and the driver was trying to explain to him that this was his first loading for the day but the policeman was not having any of his explanation. While this was going on, I tried to snap the policeman stylishly then he caught me. He raised his gun immediately and cock it, life just went out of my body immediately. I started pleading with all my strength and other passengers were pleading on my behalf then he said
U dey try cram my name abi? U wan snap me photo no be so? Today I go kill u send message to idiots like u wey dey collect uniform for police body. Shebi no be today una dey do am. Our pleading were intense then I just dip my hand into my pocket and brought out anything my hand touches and immediately I squeezed it and handed it over codedly that even passengers didn't know I did. Jeez the fire in his eyes was incomparable like someone on a revenge mission. He collected it, checked it codedly and said,
God save u today,if no be passengers wey beg me,I for just kill you troway like fowl.
Sincerely till I got home,even till 9am this morning,I was not my normal self.
So that's how I will just die because I wanted to implicate a policeman online? Just to get some likes and share? Like and share that even seun doesn't pay people for! Sincerely the barabara still dey my body till now, I couldn't even go to work.
Op, like seriously? Abeg o, just be careful with all these our police next time o Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) / Hush Puppi Replies Me / Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.