Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Findings On The Effect Of Lautech Strike On Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Findings On The Effect Of Lautech Strike On Students (397 Views)

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / See Senate’s Motion On LAUTECH Strike (Photo) / On Lautech Strike, A Student Posted This And Got Evry1cracking Their Ribs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Findings On The Effect Of Lautech Strike On Students by gUdbOiii(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2017
MY FINDINGS ON THE EFFECT OF LAUTECH STRIKE ON STUDENTS http://belovedkonsult.com/my-findings-on-the-effect-of-lautech-strike-on-students/

7months has caused so many ups and downs for us Students.
Most of us abandoned our book let alone reading them.
Our parents are tired of seeing us at home…
Some were able to make money while some go for Knowledge…
Some died during this Struggle.
Our hostel rent is counting.
Our neighbours who are indigene are bedridden no source of income for them again.
YOU CALL US LEADERS OF TOMORROW AND YOU PREVENT US FROM GROWING.
WE PLEAD WITH YOU TODAY, RESTORE LAUTECH, RESTORE US, RESTORE OUR HOPE, OUR LECTURERS ARE HUNGRY PLEASE PAY THEM.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS OYO STATE
GOD BLESS OSUN STATE
GOD BLESS LAUTECH
GOD KEEP LADOKITES
#REOPENLAUTECH

(1) (Reply)

Wow #osustech# Want To Be Generous? Eat EGG -study / See What This Facebook User Said / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Announces ATM And Credit Card Payment For Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.