Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China (355 Views)

NNPC/FIRST E&P JV Conclude $724m Schlumberger Oil Finance Deal …nigeria To Earn / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / Breakthrough Deal : Nigeria Secures Exemption From OPEC Production Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China by holysainbj(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
I know Nigeria signed a deal earlier in this administration, by my calculations, the kind of attention the memorandum garnered when it was signed and the volume of trade involving our country and China, it should have started bearing fruits or is there something we're missing??!!
Re: What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China by mengho(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Yeah well......it was thrown into the trash can
Re: What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China by GMBuhari: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
China held the deal because of negative economic growth I believe this topic was on Fp earlier

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most / In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. / Let Me Do Your Jobs In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.