Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,648 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Refuse To Be Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refuse To Be Poor (444 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Refuse To Be Poor by Valentino100(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
T..HE B..ILLION C..OIN (T..B..C) is one sure way of taking people out of poverty. When the B..ITCOIN came around 2009 it was valueless and people even though it was a scam but to day its out of reach for many simply because it value has being sky rocketed to the zenith. TH..E BILLIO..N COI..N and other crypto..currenci..es are here again, and it will be wise for you to invest in them and reap the dividends in the future. Why i sell my T..B..C at a cheaper rate is simply because even if 1 T..B..C is equal to 1 billion euro if people do not know or use this currency then it is considered valueless just like the challenges the Nigerian nair..a is facing right now, to me selling T..B..C for a cheaper rate now is a way of spreading the news about T..B..C and not to lower its value in anyway. You can please contact me for your T..B..C or Whats..app 0.9..0"786;92"3; 55

(1) (Reply)

Its High Time To Value Marriage, Counsel From D.k. Olukoya (g.o., Mfm) / The Power Of Forgiveness / How To Be Classy On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.