Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

"And God Saw The Light, That It Was Good:... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And God Saw The Light, That It Was Good:... (318 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And God Saw The Light, That It Was Good:... by overcomersfaith(f): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Beloved, are you seeing what am seeing? Are you sensing what my mind is saying to me? That is where we often times miss it. We fail to call down the light. Yes, that is where we usually miss it. Calling in the light that is in Christ Jesus, Who now represent Light in our own dispensation.

When the Light of Christ shone around it disperses every darkness whatever be it. And if Christ is in charge nothing will hinder what He is in-charge, praise God. That division between light and darkness is where our dominion power lies.

Come along with me as we discover more from the message below:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/and-god-saw-the-light-that-it-was-good/

(1) (Reply)

Direction For True Seekers / What Family Tragedy Had Taken Place There? / Sunday Service As A Form Of Psychotherapy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.