Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 (867 Views)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 by oubi: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2017
I'm not much of a fan of MOGs and their prophecy, healing and vision brouhaha because in the real sense of it, such gifts does not have anything to do with spirituality or religion. Gifts of such are thesame as gifts of singing, drawing, writing etc but we Africans link our gifts of prophecy, healing and vision to spirituality.

What captivated my interest in this his post was what the politician in question said of recent. “EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019” – David Mark

Whereas the MOG made the prophecy around Sep 2016

This was his post on his vision about 2019 presidency. I quote:

"I was in a revelation and I saw the youths of Idoma land moving towards David Mark's mansion and they were chanting his name, he was inside his sitting room with Well wishers and they were watching the TV screen following the presidential results. Just about two states to go and there was celebration going on already.

While I was still trying to understand what was going on, an angel said to me look above his Head, and when I looked, I saw written bold and clear in blue colour "THIS WILL HAPPEN IN 2019"

What can i say.. LETS KEEP WATCHING AND SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT

Re: See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 by sehin79(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2017
ok oo by your words you shall be judge or set free
Re: See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 by ufuosman(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Go back to sleep
Re: See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 by spartan117(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Any candidate from the middle belt will beat buhari hands down
Re: See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 by oubi: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Any candidate from any where will beat buhari. Pple just want an end to this hardship. Even if that would be a beginning of another hardship

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Busts Evil Angels Church With 100 Sex Slaves (pics) / Quotes Of Famous Atheists / Thread For Moon Sighting 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.