Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) (3572 Views)

Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by FellaL: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2017
lol just port to a good networks
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Henrodah(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2017
gonagona:
kai nlders make una hlp me mourn my 9g wey go expire this week cos of crappy data services glo dey give us 4 kd. can you imagine my glo network has bn off for the past 48hrs. even my friends are facing the same problem. i no blame them na recession things if not i 4 no look dm.

Me dey KD too, my scrappy network is for a week now....na emergency calls I dey see since for days. #sad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2017
clark0:

you should get a glo MiFi, To be honest i am not having issues using glo to surf the internet.. you will thank me later.cheers mate
d mifi is of no use when there's no bar on the network

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by yemsai(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Abimic...u r needed here.
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2017
clark0:

you should get a glo MiFi, To be honest i am not having issues using glo to surf the internet.. you will thank me later.cheers mate
The issue is the disappearance of glo network, sometimes for four days in a row.
Glo 3G is superb here but the disappearance of network is a real problem.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by abimic(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
yemsai:
Abimic...u r needed here.
Duly noted
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by afeezzezo: 2:45am On Jan 11, 2017
chidissolomon:
i want to auction my3 glooooooooo sim card with 10g each pls who is intrested.

Lets chat on whatsapp.. 09059377470
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by afeezzezo: 2:47am On Jan 11, 2017
gonagona:
kai nlders make una hlp me mourn my 9g wey go expire this week cos of crappy data services glo dey give us 4 kd. can you imagine my glo network has bn off for the past 48hrs. even my friends are facing the same problem. i no blame them na recession things if not i 4 no look dm.

Bro cun share me data before he go expire
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Is only God that knows when i will my Glo SIM back into my phone that crappy network can be so annoying it irritated me frustrated me i was very close to smash my phone on the ground before my instinct told me can't i see it's GLO
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by bufness(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
clark0:

is the mifi 3g or 4g?
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by clark0: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
bufness:
is the mifi 3g or 4g?

4G
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by bufness(m): 3:13am On Jan 12, 2017
clark0:

4G
wow, how much does it cost?
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by clark0: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
bufness:
wow, how much does it cost?

Got mine for 25K with 60GB data bundle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? / I Need A Good Powerbank Product / I Just Got A Redmi Note 9 For My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.