Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) (3573 Views)

Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
kai nlders make una hlp me mourn my 9g wey go expire this week cos of crappy data services glo dey give us 4 kd. can you imagine my glo network has bn off for the past 48hrs. even my friends are facing the same problem. i no blame them na recession things if not i 4 no look dm.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by yomi007k(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin

Yan kuri mallam...

Wen glo gimme crappy network for abt 7 days for plateau here . I never recharge since 6 months now.

I jus dey use airtel...tho its more expensive but ZERO dulling ever since.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Antina(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Experiencing same here, just subscribed for 3.2gb yesterday, cos of its bad service, I nearly use up to 1gb every month.

Most of us sticked to it because of its cheap data cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Yan kuri mallam...

Wen glo gimme crappy network for abt 7 days for plateau here . I never recharge since 6 months now.

I jus dey use airtel...tho its more expensive but ZERO dulling ever since.
WALLAHI am porting to eti or airtel cos i even called their 444 cs no but d foolish ppl r yet to do anythin
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Antina:
Experiencing same here, just subscribed for 3.2gb yesterday, cos of its bad service, I nearly use up to 1gb every month.

Most of us sticked to it because of its cheap data cheesy
na recession dy cos this wahala
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Antina(f): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
gonagona:
na recession dy cos this wahala
Wetin man pikin go do? Though I use MTN on my phone and Glo for modem.
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by yomi007k(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
gonagona:
WALLAHI am porting to eti or airtel cos i even called their 444 cs no but d foolish ppl r yet to do anythin

Bros calm down jus change network if u can because glo will vex u n u can even start tranferring aggression.
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by isaackenshaw: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Airtel is not cheap but delivers quality service

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
yomi007k:

Bros calm down jus change network if u can because glo will vex u n u can even start tranferring aggression.
na so wetin dy pain me pass na my data wy dy expire soon
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Antina:

Wetin man pikin go do? Though I use MTN on my phone and Glo for modem.
naso
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by yomi007k(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
gonagona:
na so wetin dy pain me pass na my data wy dy expire soon

Na so glo dey do baba....I dont remember but my data also expired.
I hv zero tolerance in business. ..

mtn messed wt me n I sent new numbertext to all my contacts n broke d sim card. Till today person no fit wear yellow color enta my house, na outside e go stay. Lol ....d beef strong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by lanrewaju902(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Me whey buy 12gb na still 11.5gb remaining

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
yomi007k:

mtn messed wt me n I sent new numbertext to all my contacts n broke d sim card. Till today person no fit wear yellow color enta my house, na outside e go stay. Lol ....d beef strong
grin
yomi007k:

guy no be small thing
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by donpata(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gonna enter 4th day 2moro since my net has been off completely in kd. No sign glo is working to fix this. abeg who get ncc twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
donpata:
Gonna enter 4th day 2moro since my net has been off completely in kd. No sign glo is working to fix this. abeg who get ncc twitter handle
Nawa o so my own na play
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by chidissolomon: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
eeeeeeeeemmmm glooooooooo your grave master of downfalllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Emmysteve(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
I thought I was the only one.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emmysteve:
I thought I was the only one.
guy we bohku in my household alone we have 4 glo sims
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by chidissolomon: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
i want to auction my3 glooooooooo sim card with 10g each pls who is intrested.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by chidissolomon: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
goinggggggg
chidissolomon:
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
chidissolomon:
Guy i go give u 500 glo card make u keep ur sims with my household own
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Anasko(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
May god punish glo network

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by emitope: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Glo sucks.
And any small thing now, they will be screaming "buy naija to grow the naira"......pfffft

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by dustmalik: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
I sympathize with you guys, but you need to feel the power of Glo 4G LTE. That will change your stance on Glo.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Adeyemi0(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
gonagona:
kai nlders make una hlp me mourn my 9g wey go expire this week cos of crappy data services glo dey give us 4 kd. can you imagine my glo network has bn off for the past 48hrs. even my friends are facing the same problem. i no blame them na recession things if not i 4 no look dm.

You can share me the data and i promise you won't regret you did.
Zero8zeroFiveNineZeroOne
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by KealDrogo: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
gonagona:
And i thought i was the only one facing this problem. Omo; Glo is the worst network right now, my sim is not bringing up any signal not to talk of making calls for the past few weeks undecided I have long switch to Airtel, they seem to be the best option for now.
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
KealDrogo:

And i thought i was the only one facing this problem. Omo; Glo is the worst network right now, my sim is not bringing up any signal not to talk of making calls for the past few weeks undecided I have long switch to Airtel, they seem to be the best option for now.
Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
KealDrogo:

GLO na rubbish i swear

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by KealDrogo: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
emitope:
Glo sucks.
And any small thing now, they will be screaming "buy naija to grow the naira"......pfffft
You dey mind them angry common Airtel and Etisalat that are from India and United Arab Emirate, have the best reliable network services. Most Nigeria /Africa businesses are substandard and lacks quality big time. As someone said; if not for recession who will be patronizing Glo and their other crappy friend Mtn

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by abdulaz: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2017
My glo network has been offline for the past 5 days here in Kogi state. I thought it was my location though. But i have since switched to Airtel. No time for dulling.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by aooo(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2017
In my area in Ibadan, since the 1st of Jan, glo data service has been thrash. The 3G weekend plan I subscribed for just wasted. As in!! E pain me en!! I needed to make some quick downloads and some updates.
E don go sha.
I don jejely shift their sim to the background

1 Like

Re: Beware Of GLO(GRAVEMASTERS OF DATA) by clark0: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
gonagona:

you should get a glo MiFi, To be honest i am not having issues using glo to surf the internet.. you will thank me later.cheers mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / S6 Edge Vs Oneplus 3 / Your Phone Cannot Cause An Explosion At A Gas Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.