Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] (56210 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
I really don't get why people go to clubs
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Noblewhiz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
SEEN.... What next., *
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by MisterGrace: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
LegalBaby:
well shes not married to ice prince

Wow! what a mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
AheadMarket:
Does she have AIDS
smoke something and be fine.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by complexstuffs(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ireboya:
Who be Iceprince?

An unknown upcoming artist.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Gkemz: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal no matter hw u satisfy dem. Btw Ice prince dey fvck up real.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by segunednut: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
The fact that Maima can be confident about sharing such racy footage on social media tells that all might not be well with the Ghanian beauty and her boo, popular Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince

Maima Nnekwa and her friend hit the club during the weekend with a male companion who got the ride of his life with Ice Prince bae, who was grinding hard on him all night long. The excited model who is also of French decent was too happy to share some of the footage on social media...

Maima and Ice Prince have been in a very rocky relationship that has been going on and off over 3 years that they have been together with the Ghanian getting linked with various men that have all been reportedly sponsoring her European trips.. Maima has always slammed all the cheating allegations as untrue with the backing of Mr Zamani.

See snapshots from the club below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/ice-prince-bae-maima-grinding-hard-on.html

Chai. I sorry for Ice Prince o
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Ugosample(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why are you guys being pained now If Ice says he wan date the girl, e no concern anybody na
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by pamcode(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
God i pity Ice prince, see as anoda guy dey enjoy that yansh. Iyen kolewerk o
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by jerricho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
LegalBaby:

Prostitutes will always justify f.uc.king around.

1 Like

Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by chiraqDemon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its what u get for dating a thot
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by chiraqDemon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
complexstuffs:

An unknown upcoming artist.
That guy na one of the first ppl wey come from star to upcoming artiste
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by LegalBaby(f): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
jerricho:

Prostitutes will always justify f.uc.king around.
wow.you seem to know a lot about prostitutes.guess it runs in your family

2 Likes

Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by mistermoi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Se omo leleyi sha? Mtcheeew, awon omo ijarabuka.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
meeennnhhhh...see d way dat guy dey swavey d girl bumper to bumper...

d griding was really iced....
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
LegalBaby:
hmmmm....reason y I can not date a girl for long....dat title gf/bf is murderous.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by deavicky(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Maybe it is the way the pictures were taken. Her lap looks like the size of my hand.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by olson(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
olosho republic
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Gagaboy1212(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
I think dis will be the end for her just wait like 1year or some months
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by seangy4konji: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
With her slippers bweast.

We men can chase shadows sha.
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Trexnemesis(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
Where's the yansh?

I still they search for am o, my brother. A no see anything like nyansh yet. But I see something like frog we wan jump. Abi na alika sef !
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by complexstuffs(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2017
chiraqDemon:

That guy na one of the first ppl wey come from star to upcoming artiste

Lol
Re: Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] by Azubogucharles(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
The fact that Maima can be confident about sharing such racy footage on social media tells that all might not be well with the Ghanian beauty and her boo, popular Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince

Maima Nnekwa and her friend hit the club during the weekend with a male companion who got the ride of his life with Ice Prince bae, who was grinding hard on him all night long. The excited model who is also of French decent was too happy to share some of the footage on social media...

Maima and Ice Prince have been in a very rocky relationship that has been going on and off over 3 years that they have been together with the Ghanian getting linked with various men that have all been reportedly sponsoring her European trips.. Maima has always slammed all the cheating allegations as untrue with the backing of Mr Zamani.

See snapshots from the club below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/ice-prince-bae-maima-grinding-hard-on.html

that's the reason I don't have a girlfriend... Cos even if ur Jesus himself she still cheat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.