Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers (56189 Views)

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by nairafame(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Small Doctor meets two girls who accused Davido of impregnating one of them (Susan & Helen) also rock same colour outfit with them.
What do you think??

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/audio-pregnancy-susan-helen-in-same.html

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by nairafame(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
WATCH VIDEO ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by kemzy036: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
O cool

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Like play..Like play,this girls don turn celeb.. This country funny.. One day,one issue!

240 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by telkevog(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
The belle wey Davido dodge, na Small Doctor go give them! I don see am today, make this guy no come deny them tomorrow!

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Beosten(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Se nkan o wa de bayi? They forced another pseudo-celebs on us.

I successfully reached the zenith of a coconut tree, and still nobody knows me.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ah....what a generation! So these ones are now stars? angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by SultanOfAbia: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
After These Hoes DEAL with Small Doctor
He will be looking like this...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by realestniggah: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
And so it begins

Are these ones now celebrity?.. I won't be surprised if some unknown company gives them "endorsement deal" in the next few month.

Utter rubbish

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Smile. To be a celeb is very easy in nigeria.
Just be stupid, you will be celebrated...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by hisexcellency34: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
The whole thing was stage managed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Resurgent2016: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
I guess they got the attention they wanted

6 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by naijadrivablog: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
I coined an acronym, SMSPF.

Guess what it means.... STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Madibah(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chaii..
They finally got the attention they wanted ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by mindful01: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oga o, before you know it MTN don sign dem

9 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Lincoln275(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Audio pregnancy indeed
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by ashewoboy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
if you wanna be a celebrity, accuse a celebrity wronglycheesy. you are now a celebrity.

11 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Ewedegubbler: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Watch out for them in big brother and then nollywood

6 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Innoxxacs: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
H
for hisexcellency34
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Slawormir: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by emerged01(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Small don Dey fat. Chai money good o!

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
My brother, hustle oo.

Make ur girlfriend no go blur ur face comot for pix.

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by amiibaby(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by olisaEze(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Shuo, Waris all dis! So na so dis two pigeons kon use lie lie take blo?

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by cherriex(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
telkevog:
The belle wey Davido dodge, na Small Doctor go give them! I don see am today, make this guy no come deny them tomorrow!

Very soon audio pregnancy will turn to real one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by tspun(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
That was the plan all along. They have gotten the 15 minutes fame they are looking for. Funny country

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Headlesschicken(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
undecided U guys follow every lil nonsense.... No wonder why this country is moving backwards, maybe if Nigeria was a celebrity u all could v paid more attention....

6 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Finestteebee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigeria is the only country in the world that celebrate Mediocrity....some set of useless crap can just become a celebrity overnight by doing rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by backnbeta(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:
And so it begins

Are these one now celebrity?.. I won't be surprised if some unknown company gives them "endorsement deal" in the next few month.

Utter rubbish
That's the next step na grin
Script well interpreted undecided

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Hypocrit: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
After all the hanging out, they will still still gat to eat something at the end of the today.

I think they should focus more on the later.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wia wizid? Am pregnant for u, abg come arrest me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.