Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno (30442 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Emekamex(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
See how the bomber resembles a slaughtered goat.
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by zoneboy: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
Gory........ I am beginning to question Islam as a religion undecided undecided undecided

We should question your sanity

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oops! This Muslim terrorists again sad cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by zoneboy: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
Ahhh jesu..... see how person scattered like EBO (sacrifice ) @ orita meta

You be Babalawo tru tru
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by curvilicious: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
OmG these suicide bombers have lost their conscience to the devil

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
shocked

Abi blood of Mohammed sad
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by NotComplaining: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
Gory........ I am beginning to question Islam as a religion undecided undecided undecided

Keep questioning... When your questions adds an iota of change to your life let me know.

Islam is a complete way of life that cannot be tarnished.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by tjaytb: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
George2016:

Their so call leaders will not see anything wrong with it but God will pass through Donald Trump to destroy them all.

How sweet would it have been If you start the campaign by killing that Muslim friend/classmate/mutual friend/coursemate of yours. Then u can promote to forming a group that hunts them down and kill them all. I'll advice you use poison to start with. Don't forget that ur "terrorisr" co-worker who bears a Muslim name. And your boss nko? Is hebmuslim? Kill him. That place they called you for interview, I'm sure their manager is a Muslim too, he must be a terrorist, take a silencer with you... Oh I almost forgot. Isn't the president a Muslim? Thunder fire am, find a way to cross his part. Bomb him. Errrmmm you know this our celebs most of them are Muslims o. God forbid! If I were you, I'll just kill them all and then the world will be at peace. Thanks brother, I'm solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Are they dead
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by pedo360: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Am guessing that this individuals were caught off guard because the nigerian govt had assurd them that bokoharam had been crushed. God save us all. Pls lets all be on guard and forget our govt and their propaganda
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Eibams60(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Alhamdullilahi!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by baysol: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is high time yorubas must begin to do a retrospect about the value of remaining in Nigeria that is so full of vagabonds from suicide bombers like this and Fulani murderers and islamizers in the north and drug peddlers, ritual killings, yahoo yahoo, kidnappers and election murderers from the east and south south the yorubas can easily be curbed now before its too late with reinaisance of omoluabi culture from yahoo yahoo and kidnapping they learned from the easterners among us and the evils such as voodoo and ritual killing which the infectous love of money brought from near extinction by Nigerian factor. Talk of sheep befriending a dog only to learn how to eat feaces. We are surrounded and have intermingled too much with these no do gooders as mentioned they have started turning our land (the only peaceful haven in Nigeria) to sodom and gomorra like theirs. let us systematically not sell lands to nonyorubas again and avoid intermariage to avoid demonic people that are nothing but acursed in other for our generations not to share in their curse. Read the bible and try to understand why the Isrealites where forbidden from intermarriage with the cannanites. Only for the wise Yoruba ronuuuuuuu.
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eibams60 post=5266 4478:
Alhamdullilahi!!!

They say this whenever they want to detonate the bomb shocked shocked shocked
***runs away into safety***

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Eibams60(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
AheadMarket:

They say this whenever they want to detonate the bomb shocked shocked shocked ***runs away into safety***
tanx bro
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by johnson232: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslim...

What does the bold tell you?
Islam preaches violence...

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by enomakos(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
George2016:

Their so call leaders will not see anything wrong with it but God will pass through Donald Trump to destroy them all.
what is donald trump business here?we nigerians shall deal with our shit ourselves
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
this NSCDC guys get mind oo if na me I go just resign that day chai

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Olushauneddy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is what the Northerners have reduced themselves to. How many of such pictures so far have been extracted from the West, South and Eastern parts of Nigeria? Their leaders are bunch of animalistic vagabonds. It's obviously not one Nigeria. When the time comes to disintegrate it will surely pass. Picture is even more than graphic but horrific and animalistic.......
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Enyimbamercedes: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
When a female martyrs herself, does she get 72 male virgins?
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Olushauneddy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
One more sensitive question I would like to ask the Muslims community on Nairaland is " Where would the suicide bomber be by now ? Would he or she have made Heaven in accordance with the teachings in the your holy book inrespect to the topic " Jihad "
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
shaggy007:
@ EmekaBlue nwanne e be like say na etisalat you dey use.

@topic... Normally I would have insulted and mocked our dunce of a president but this is now getting outta hand.

Why must there be a bomb blast anytime the government cheers itself for ending terrorism?

This one don pass play.

Whoever thats doing this should cut it out!
yeah...etisalat

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by me69: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
You get no sense. You don't know what Islam is about just like the person that blew himself
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by vanhayor(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
was islam mentioned?
#dullard
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na Them.
The Muslim Terrorists!

Kudos!
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by lonelygem(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
johnson232:

BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in
religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS
LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believed once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong & tyrann....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims its clear to believe that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against it! *the religion of Islam teaches peace*

May Almighty God Continue to Guide us aright, Ameen.
Princewilla:
Na Them.
The Muslim Terrorists!

Kudos!
johnson232:

BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in
religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS
LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believed once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong & tyrann....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims its clear to believe that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against it! *the religion of Islam teaches peace*

May Almighty God Continue to Guide us aright, Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by pokipoki: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:

it's not the religion problem but how people are gullible to allow themselves to be used as a Zombies. We have other Muslims in Nigeria who don't go about blowing themselves up. This trait is more pronounced with certain part of Northern Nigeria.
We also have Muslims as Nigerian neighbours in Ghana, Senegal, Benin republic and even cameroon but you don't hear that they wake up in the morning and want to blow themselves up. Its time the northerners start having value for human life for this stupidness to stop.
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by SolexxBarry(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
But I thought the war against book haram is over Just thinking out loud
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by hushpapi(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
you should try and learn more about the religion called Islam first before judging. How many cases like this was reported in 1990? Islam was existing then until politics game came in. Think normal

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by ngolokante(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:

No be today...I find it rather surprising that with all the negative propaganda about Islam, you are just beginning to doubt Islam...I find it equally surprising that you are just beginning to doubt Islam due to actions of a few people who have actually hurt more Muslims than any other group of people, and who Muslims have bent head over heels to show that no matter what they claim, are not actually Muslims then I think you need to up your game. And in any case, if you truly doubt Islam and not just trying to get likes from fellow bigotted minds, I'll advice on whenever you step out of your cocoon, make sure you are wearing bullet proof, drive around in an armoured car, make sure you don't buy anything sold by adherents of Islam because we are every where...Question on my friend, while Islam and Muslims continue to prevail over your bigottry, but just know as true Muslims, we will never doubt any religion just because of what some people do in the name of that religion...Christianity for instance, we will never doubt it coz of the mass murders done in the name of the crusades, the inquisition, etc
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by charlesucheh(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Admin401:
really? When everyone has already concluded what islam really is.
really! So what did you all concluded that it is?
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by castrokins(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Igbos From Far And Within Must Do Everything To Get Kanu At Of Jail. With The Way Security Is Deteriorating In This Country, They May Instigate A Bomb Attack To Drown Him Out. I No Call Anybody Name O. I Never Save Money For Bail This January.
Re: Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno by PatriotTemidayo: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
When a people take the law of men as a or better than the Law of God, this is what you get.......
Ignorance Birthed by religious mind-control and mental servitude smell like bad odour both in the north and the south of our country.
Up north, it is absolutely poignant Lack of education and exposure, down south, it unfortunate Mumu-Syndrome in following business-men-in-suits called pastors like cattle to the slaughters.
Only when the youths of today, and those of the future come to the realization that God Is Not Confused.........
That's when we can begin to get things right......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.