Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed (11205 Views)

Army Neutralizes 8 Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers In One Week / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2017
Following reports of defeat, Boko Haram launches fresh attacks

Fresh reports hitting the Politics Nigeria newsdesk reveal that two female Boko haram suicide bombers struck in the Kaleri area of Mafa Local Govt near Simari area at Mashamari ward of Jere Local Govt, Borno state, around 10:15 pm on Sunday.

The suicide bombers detonated their vests, killing themselves and 2 other people.

This development is coming barely 24 hours after an attack took place in Buni Yadi on Saturday, January 7th, where 5 casualties were recorded.

Speaking on the Buni Yadi incident, Lt. George Okupe stated that the attack occurred at about 6:15pm and that everything was 'under control'. The attack on the 27 task force brigade claimed the lives of 5 soldiers including a Captain who was recently deployed there.

Intelligence reports indicate that Boko Haram is still very active and dangerous, contrary to reports that they have been defeated by the Nigerian army.The 27 Task Force Brigade attack took place exactly two weeks after Nigerian troops on 'Operation Lafiya Dole' killed 15 BH terrorists in an early morning gun battle.

The military had assured Nigerians that Boko haram had been defeated but recent developments show that the defeat might have only been in Sambisa forest. Also, the Nigerian army is yet to release a statement on the whereabouts of the sect's leader, Abubakar Shekau.

http://politicsngr.com/breaking-two-female-suicide-bombers-strike-kaleri-2-killed/

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Atiku2019: 3:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Killing themselves and two others? Surely these girls are not in control of their Bomb Detonators cool

RIP to the innocent Victims cry

3 Likes

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 09, 2017
I don't really understand how buhari mean that bokoharam has been defeated.Were they defeated or chased away from sambisa forest to adamawa state?Also,does it mean both the suicide bombers have been defeated as well?

3 Likes

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by ThinkSmarter: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Seems many of BH members re within civilians enclave ,
Where exactly do they recruit and brainwash these girls?
The Security forces need to keep an eagle eyes on all these Islamiyya
around NE.
From where do they mobilize for attack since they hv been dislodged from their hideouts.?
And I guess BH re still flourishing bc they hv much support and Sympathizers of their like in Authorities.
Nigerian military should stop celebrating,war against Terrorism z never won, but Controlled , They should ask US and Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by spartan117(m): 3:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 09, 2017
this is not bokoharam,,, bokoharam has long been defeated,, shameless government

6 Likes

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Pavarottii(m): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Wen I heard, we av defeated BH, I said this must b the joke that starts dis years madness of the buhari led administration. Who defeats terrorism easily. Nobody my dear. It can be reduced or curbed; but a total wipe out; is almost impossible.

Wen I saw people celebrating d defeat of BH at abuja, I was angered, so they can play politics with the lives of humans. Well d protest should av been held in Borno state, if they r serious.

He is just endangering the lives of Nigerians wiv propaganda.

God help us from this failure called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Cekpo34(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Pavarottii:
Wen I heard, we av defeated BH, I said this must b the joke that starts dis years madness of the buhari led administration. Who defeats terrorism easily. Nobody my dear. It can be reduced or curbed; but a total wipe out; is almost impossible.

Wen I saw people celebrating d defeat of BH at abuja, I was angered, so they can play politics with the lives of humans. Well d protest should av been held in Borno state, if they r serious.

He is just endangering the lives of Nigerians wiv propaganda.

God help us from this failure called Buhari

Don't blame those who celebrated (they may be paid or self induced sychophants). Blame the government that keeps peddling falsehood to resuscitate this putrid administration. They know too well that the flag retrieved was fake cum the defeat of BH...we all want them defeated but why is our deluded govt always in an orgy when they know the battle is yet to be won

7 Likes

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Joel3(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
I have said it before. if those celebrating boko haram defeat can celebrate it in borno I would have give a fuc.k
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2017

Fake news

Buhari have successfully defeated Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by jeeqaa7(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Wen in 2011 someone said the blood of baboon and dogs will flow.. We didn't listen

Now its happening and we have all forgotten that this is exactly wat was promised us...

Religious and ethnic cleansing is exactly where we are right now.
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Vaxt(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by prince9851(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
chai
meanwhile our 'soldiers' are still masturbatin in 'sambisa'
Nigeria is just a zoo
there is no better way of saying it
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
i taught the soldiers ave defeat the bokoharam so whats happening nw undecided undecided undecided

Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by jazinogold(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
wink angry
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Judolisco(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
What shocked
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by goingape: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
I thought buratai said we have defeated book haram?
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by shammah1(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2017
cry
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by leofab(f): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2017
Kk
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Lilimax(f): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2017
They kept on brain washing these little girls into suicide bombing embarassed

Just read of a 9 years old girl that graduated from a koranic school undecided
Anyway, Hoping she'll not embark on suicide mission soonest afterall it's the trend in that part of the country embarassed
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2017
sad
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by greatwhite(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by gurunlocker: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm afraid these people might move to neighboring states.....
May God help the NA
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Which way to go Nigeria
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
And the war is over -Liar muhamadu buuuhhauru.
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by ajasbaba(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
May God save this country.
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Olukokosir(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
D only tin i can say is dat God ll save us from dz boko pple of a tin. i dnt blv in errytin Buhari, buratai or wetn b hz name nd d Soldiers do say.... D lord ll preserve us all.

" we v defeated boko-haram, we v captured sambisa, oya buhari, take Shekau flag..

foolish pple
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Nathdoug(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
I thought we v technically defeated bokoharam
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by Olukokosir(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Nathdoug:
I thought we v technically defeated bokoharam

for der church mind
Re: Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed by wellmax(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2017
fakeprophet:
this is not bokoharam,,, bokoharam has long been defeated,, shameless government
Bokoharam is defeated. This is just desperation. People like you who celebrate them will be put to shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.