Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election (21903 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Assures Buhari Of Support For His Re-election Bid / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Ecosystem4u: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who will even take the backward Umahi guy serious. If he appears in any south East governors forum meeting HE CAN ONLY SHARE KOLA & PALM WINE. He is NOBODY.

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by darknetcom: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
i didnt voted apc...i voted buhari...

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by darknetcom: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
even if buhari change to fee dee fee...

i will still vote buhari..

biafrans seem to dont notice this fact..

apc means nothing to me...

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by KahlDrogo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
And the dream of Biafra gets thinner and thinner by the day. Soon nnamdi kanu would follow suit. grin grin

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Leopardd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
Who will even take the backward Umahi guy serious. If he appears in any south East governors forum meeting HE CAN ONLY SHARE KOLA & PALM WINE. He is NOBODY.

This is so hilarious!
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by darknetcom: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
nobody likes any political party after the biafran war...

i dont trust any political party...no matter what...

but i knew,its better to vote someone with disciplin already installed in him or her...

you dont become a general just like that,especialy not in a nation like nigeria...
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
HE is referring to Ogbannya Onu and ucha(APC)his rivals in last election

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by nonsobaba: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
When i tell people that abakaliki and wawa(enugu) people are not real igbos, some call me a racist. Abakaliki and Wawa people have been the biggest saboteurs in the history of igbos. From the sabotage of the biafran war, to granting fulanis license to build mosques all over ebonyi state, to the free passage granted to fulani terrorists disguising as herdsmen to use enugu state as a launch base to attack igboland, these people have shown that they have mixed blood rushing through their veins. But one thing must be made very clear. APC is seen as an islamic and satanic cult here in Igboland no matter what clowns like Umahi say.

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by darknetcom: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
buhari did not overthrow the goverment alone in the 90s with a ak47..

he had people behind him that were not happy with the goverment of that time...

why??..i dont know..ask him yourself...

but,we must consider,the guy has disciplin..

or else,he wouldnt have succeded with the overthrow....

i still think democracy is useless for african nations..

you rather go to the black-market to change dollar for 500naira...??...than the official 200nairas by cbn..??..

WHAT THE FVCK IS A PARALLEL MARKET.....

its unheard of in western nations..
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by superstar1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ojukwus and Osus over to you.
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by asha80(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
When i tell people that abakaliki and wawa(enugu) people are not real igbos, some call me a racist. Abakaliki and Wawa people have been the biggest saboteurs in the history of igbos. From the sabotage of the biafran war, to granting fulanis license to build mosques all over ebonyi state, to the free passage granted to fulani terrorists disguising as herdsmen to use enugu state as a launch base to attack igboland, these people have shown that they have mixed blood rushing through their veins. But one thing must be made very clear. APC is seen as an islamic and satanic cult here in Igboland no matter what clowns like Umahi say.
e.g. of the sabotage during the biafran war and did you read the article or you just ran with the headline?
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Only if illiterate Igbos like yourself will just die, Igboland will move forward.

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by spartan50(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Enice:
you are here again!
Look over there and see your fu..cks

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by kwyllancy: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:

SO MR HISTORIAN, MR "REAL IGBO", WHERE ARE WAWA & ABAKALIKI FROM?
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
ITbomb:
This is what happens when you have an all powerful center that gives development only to the side that lick its asz

2019 is still months away, a lot would change before then

Atiku
apart from buhari,the north will noth listen to any politician
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by kwyllancy: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
[/quote][quote author=nonsobaba post=52665928]When i tell people that abakaliki and wawa(enugu) people are not real igbos, some call me a racist. Abakaliki and Wawa people have been the biggest saboteurs in the history of igbos. From the sabotage of the biafran war, to granting fulanis license to build mosques all over ebonyi state, to the free passage granted to fulani terrorists disguising as herdsmen to use enugu state as a launch base to attack igboland, these people have shown that they have mixed blood rushing through their veins. But one thing must be made very clear. APC is seen as an islamic and satanic cult here in Igboland no matter what clowns like Umahi say.

SO MR HISTORIAN, MR "REAL IGBO MAN" WHERE ARE THEY FROM? HOW ELSE IN THE WORLD DO YOU KNOW A REAL SABOTEUR IF NOT BY WHAT YOU HAVE UTTERED. HAVE U SEEN AN OMO ODUDUWA OR HAUSA CALLING THEIR OWN NOT REAL THIS OR REAL THAT. IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WE ARE YET TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA. PEOPLE IN IGBO LAND ARE NOT EVEN UNITED YET WE WILL ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE IN RIVERS & DELTA STATES THAT BEAR IGBO NAMES THAT THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS. MY PEOPLE, IGBO SHOULD BE WISE.

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by darknetcom: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
even if buhari join ipob(strange to imagine,i know).. grin

i would still vote buhari...

you biafrans dont get it...
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Ugosample(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:

Chineke

Please give yourself sense now eh.
no dey talk like person wey get uburu aturu na

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Politicians, talks always they dere mouth.
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Mekanus(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Enice(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
spartan50:
Look over there and see your fu..cks
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by skare: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thats is the Bleep

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by benzems(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sometimes your position cannot take you away from foolishness.
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Sorry my governor, it is possible for Abubakaar Shekau to become a Christain than for Buhari to win Ebonyi State, He can win Umahi family and not Ebonyians.
Guy you wicked oh abu wetin you call am again
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by murphyibiam15(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
this tribalist....i certainly know you are from Anambra...Ebonyi; Enugu and Imo dont give a fvck about you guys inbred hatred and tribalism that flows in the blood of ndi ogwu ego alias ndi anambra whose women have zero IQ of about whom their president is and use cucumber to self service...Ebonyi and Enugu are far more tolerant and can never behave like animals like u ediotic anambrarians
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by murphyibiam15(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ugosample:

Chineke

Please give yourself sense now eh.
no dey talk like person wey get uburu aturu na
the guy bu real ezhi offia....onye ara ka obu....when has ones choice of whom to support in politics become a problem...why dont anambra people chase away NGIGE first from been an APC member....bunch of lunatics everywhere
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by UchaNwababa: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:
Guy you wicked oh abu wetin you call am again
i just said the truth
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
temitemi1:
this cant be true because no reasonable person will support buhari second coming.
Are you sure,you are reasonable
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by jpphilips(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
idris93:
The governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi, says Ebonyi people will vote overwhelmingly for President Muhamadu Buhari if he contests any election in the future.
The governor, elected on the platform of the People Democratic Party (PDP), poured encomiums on President Buhari, saying that he was the only recognisable APC member in Ebonyi State.
The president, said the governor, regards Ebonyi State with deep affection unlike APC members from the state who do not care about the welfare of the people.
Pledging the unflinching loyalty of the people of the state to the Buhari administration, Mr. Umahi said the only vote APC would get in the state would be for the president.
“I have always said that APC is one man and that’s the president. The president is a man with good character and that’s why we are supporting him and he is supporting Ebonyi State.
“Ebonyi State is very dear in the heart of the President but not in the hearts of the masquerades who have not given anybody chalk.
“If APC will get a vote in Ebonyi State, it will get vote by the President alone and nobody else”.
The governor spoke when a delegation from Ohaozara, Onicha and Ivo Federal constituency as well as leaders from Onicha-East constituency paid him a New Year homage in Ohaozara LGA.
He said that his efforts to transform the state had made it impossible for the APC to be useful.
Referring to the APC and its symbol, broom, the governor added jokingly that “our people doing handiwork have refused to produce brooms again”.
Mr. Umahi, according the statement, said: “When you have broom in Ebonyi State where will you sweep? Is there any place to be swept? Is Ebonyi not clean? Is Ebonyi not neat?
“There is nothing to sweep. They have to take it (broom) to places that are dirty and continue their sweeping. But in Ebonyi State and because of the kind of people in APC, our people doing handiwork have refused to produce brooms again. So, there are no brooms in Ebonyi State because we have made everywhere to be very clean.
“When you’re walking on our roads you will be seeing yourself because the light will be on. So you will be seeing your shadow on the road. So there is nothing to sweep,” he said.
Mr. Umahi advised the people not to be deceived by those who had opportunity to help others but rather used it to care for themselves alone.
“We have seen the need for unity in Ebonyi State. We’ve seen the need for equity and fair play in the land of Ebonyi and God is helping us so much in this direction because that’s why we have absolute peace in Ebonyi State and that’s why there is no other party.
“People have been deceiving our people for years. Every time they deceive our people and they have had opportunity to buy houses in Abuja. Whom have they sent to school? Whom have they paid their school fees? The time of deceit is gone.”
------------
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219972-pdp-governor-assures-buhari-of-states-vote-in-next-election.html

Bail out funds talking!!
Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
nonsobaba:

How did this thing escape slave trade?

Re: Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election by pentlumpro(f): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Woe betide umahi if he ever defects to apshit
No amount of rigging will elect him
Maria ude nwachi alias afikpo chick the coast is now clear for you

NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel / Hoodlums Set Senator Barau’s Kano Office On Fire / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62