Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (38005 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by JuneOctober(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
When you say 'MAY', it means you are not certain. It's a probability. 'IBB may die'... This means if he dies, his prophecy stands and if he doesn't, the prophecy still stands. When you're certain you use 'will' or 'must'. If I say IT MUST/WILL RAIN, I am certain it will rain. If it rains, then I am justified.

He isn't certain that IBB will die. It's a probability game.
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by kingdong(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
noi
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by Spidermon: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
I dey wait for pastor wey go fit arrange better Nairabet ticket for me.

Until then, fhuck 'em.
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by Tensionstar(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
e mean say if e die him go say hi talk....and if e no die gim go say i only said MAY
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by greaterlove001: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have followed, Bishop Isong prophecies for years and they've never failed. In 2007 he prophesied that the next president will be a Northerner who will not complete his tenure. This was fulfilled in late president Yar'adua. Also, In 2013, he gave a prophecy that hand washing will become a national policy. It sounded ridiculous but was fulfilled with the emergence of Ebola the following year. Watch out. these prophecies will all come to pass. Mind you no29 says oyedepo and fathers of faith. The handing over of GOs of churches of over 20years is a fulfilment. It wasn't only Oyedepo and RCCG that was affected. And for IBB, the prophecy says we should pray for him. I think we should do just that...
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by Sanuzi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
ok
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
I see Nigeria taking a new turn and a new leave and a new stance in d next 50yrs as regards the filths of religion and d enterprise of false prophets in d name of d Kingdom of God. I see d curtains and strongholds of religion phasing out as people learn from education and bewildering realistic hardship. Quote me, sooner or later, d truth will wheel out in Nigeria as regards d lies of religion and how it has kept us at d losing ends in respects to d world development. Time to toll d path of course and effect and not luck and chance and dumb and lame favouritism.
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by ArabMopol(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
wrong prophecy, the person he saw is dullard buhari not IBB
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by toprealman: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
How is 51 a prophesy biko kwa nu? I just tire for this whole thing!!!
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by MrJonzer: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
k
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by venus4cupid: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
My own prophecies for 2017
1. 1 dollar = 1 naira
2. 1 bag of rice=#2500
3. Politicians will become Pastors and prophets.
4. We will be begging NEPA to carry light
5. 1 litre of fuel for 35 naira
6. Everybody must drink water before April 1
7. MTN data plan will be...... 5 gigabit for 750 naira
8. APC will challenge PDP
9. There will be no rainfall for 3 days in the month of February
10. I see everyone becoming a prophet with prophecies...... Hahahaha
11. There is God ooooooo

Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by octintopp: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bet9ja predictions grin
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Honestly, the end is near! How can you call "Oyedepo will face controversies" a prophecy? How will God make u prophesy about His own prophet that you have no relationship with in any way? Where did all these people come from sef? it is well o!
Re: Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies by goldedprince: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
just give me the exact man u next match score. tell me when it will be scored. tell me if how many goals will be scored in 1st and 2nd half.
i swear if you can do it. i will give you 50million after the match. but if e fail you return all my money with using your offering money.
deal or no deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.