Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 (37808 Views)

Prophecy: You Will Get Married In 2022 - Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by OnlineMonarch(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Source: www.believerswatch.com

Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is a popular Televangelist and the Founder of Eternity Network International (ENI), Apostle Joshua Selman is set to get married next year. ChurchNG scooped that the Apostle who has dedicated large path of his youth to obeying the call of God upon his life is finally set to marry Lady Sandra Areh who coincidentally will celebrate her birthday on Monday, December 9. She is also nicknamed Selwoman after Apostle Joshua’s surname ‘Selman’.

Read more via
www.believerswatch.com

For latest Christian news and articles relating to Christianity and Christian growth. Visit the number Christian Authority website

www.believerswatch.com

1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by Factfinder1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations apostle

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by partnerbizn5(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
They should do doggy pose in prewedding pic
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by Forward77(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you know she will distract you, better stay single and serve your calling.

Follow Jesus’ footsteps.

He never had a wife, girlfriend, side chick, body servicer, y’all know the rest.

May God lead you
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by BOFREJO(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
partnerbizn5:
[/s]
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by Blabbermouth: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
My mentor. More grace sire.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
God bless their future together.Amen
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by StrikeBack(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
People get married Everytime jare.

Happy married life.

Please sir don't stick with missionary alone oo.

Represent our animals biko
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Forward77:
If you know she will distract you, better stay single and serve your calling.

Follow Jesus’ footsteps.

He never had a wife, girlfriend, side chick, body servicer, y’all know the rest.

May God lead you
This is kinda true. I understand your good intentions but maybe he heard from GOD . Even Jesus didn't do it alone. The thing is He didn't get random people rather He choose them after prayers.

It's all about GOD'S guidance .
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by FullBlastLight: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
I'm almost tempted 2 say it's long overdue!

Meanwhile, many blissful returns of d day 2 momma Selwoman!

And to both of them I'm saying a glorious & flourishing marital experience in addy!

1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by OnlineMonarch(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
It was really long overdue I must say

FullBlastLight:
I'm almost tempted 2 say it's long overdue!

Meanwhile, many blissful returns of d day 2 momma Selwoman!

And to both of them I'm saying a glorious & flourishing marital experience in addy!
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by BlackIP: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2019
partnerbizn5:

December fool
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 by edoairways: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
partnerbizn5:
It is unchristian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.